Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid (1054 Views)

Men Who Have MouthAction With Women Are Stupid – Lady States (Video) / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Lostchild(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2021
WHY WHITE MEN HAS MORE WISDOM THAN THE BLACK MEN.

Have you ever wonder why Africa (Nigeria) has more Juju, witches, devils than other part of the world? It is because of the traditional mindset and the ways of Africans (Nigerians)

I was seating somewhere quietly and some two guys came around and started chatting and praising the burial ceremony of the mother of a certain man I don't know. In their conversation, they focus on the money that was being displayed, sprayed, and the top celebrities that where invited. Their conversation was full of vain glory and praises that I wanted to asked them a question but had to restrain myself from speaking into their conversation.

I just came online and I saw all over the front page of nairaland "Obi Cubana mother burial". From what I saw through the thread, the write up, photos and comments, I knew that the black man do not have sense at all.

I asked myself, is that a burial or a marriage ceremony?

Does the Obi Cubana even cares about the gentle soul of his late mother?

If you are reading this, have you seen how the white men do their own burial ceremony?

I weep for the ignorance of the black men (Nigerians)

Just look how they were spraying money in a burial ceremony?

Just look how they were gloryfying themself over the dead?

Many times I have asked myself this question, why did God predestine me to be born in Africa?

I have asked God, why did you bring me to Nigeria at all?

Just look how they were flunting their ungodly wealth at the burial of a departed woman? They do not even care if the soul of this mama is in hell crying or in heaven praising God over her redemption.

Even if her soul is in heaven, and God show her what her children and what some Nigerians are doing in her burial, she will be disappointed and say that her son and Nigerians do not have sense at all.

Many lustful and greedy nairalanders are commenting, praising and glorifying all they saw in Obi Cubana mother burial. The spiritually blind Nigerians see nothing wrong there, even the Obi Cubana is a disgrace to sanity and virtue.

When I look at the ways of the white men, I can SEE THAT THE WAYS OF THE BLACK MEN is more closer to that of the Devil

EDIT
I know a man who once sees himself as a powerful person because of his frail little demonic powers. This man was an Idol worshipper and many people fear him because some people have lost their life becos of the conviction this wicked man.

One day, this man who was a servant of ogun or shango fell sick and he died. The most ignorant thing is that his own children organize a massive night burial ceremony that also look like a festival. In fact, they closed government road just to give him a honourable burial. They spent millions of naira just to honour their late father. They didn't even care about the soul of their father

At that time, I shake my head over their insanity because all they did to honour their father is nothing but (insanity) (vanity)

His penalty and reward is HELL itself

6 Likes

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Heartbender: 1:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Your poorly constructed grammar was almost giving me a mini migraine. You have also exhibited yourself to be a lazy busybody who has no job other than idle gossip. You and your lineage are the black people who have no sense. You are incapable of self-propulsion let alone the might to drag the black race down with you. You have a niche for being a monumental embarrassment to your generation. Get a hold of yourself. You should be happy for the successes of other people. But if it is too much trouble a thing for you to do, always mind your business and allow people express themselves the way they dim fit. Stop making a career out of conjectures

3 Likes

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Lostchild(m): 1:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Nigerians are the main reason why Nigerians are suffering. Have you ever heard that, wealthy (warren buffet) buys 300 cows for any burial ceremony?

Ignorance; may curse be unto you

(☆ Words Of Knowledge☆)

Fortune is no more given to some persons to be thrown way and to others to be locked up in a safe; it is a deposit of which they will have to render an account, for they have to answer God for all the good they might have done, but failed to do, for all the tears they might have dried for with the money they have wasted on those who had no need of it.
Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Lostchild(m): 1:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Speak all the grammar you have, I see that my write up heavily punch a hole to your skull.

You and Obi Cubana are a disgrace to humanity

Heartbender:
Your poorly constructed grammar was almost giving me a mini migraine. You have also exhibited yourself to be a lazy busybody who has no job other than idle gossip. You and your lineage are the black people who have no sense. You are incapable of self-propulsion let alone the might to drag the black race down with you. You have a niche for being a monumental embarrassment to your generation. Get a hold of yourself. You should be happy for the successes of other people. But if it is too much trouble a thing for you to do, always mind your business and allow people express themselves the way they dim fit. Stop making a career out of conjectures
Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Jashub: 1:32am On Jul 18, 2021
Op, if you don't like being black, then simply get the f**k off our continent and go somewhere else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Lostchild(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Jashub:
Op, if you don't like being black, then simply get the f**k off our continent and go somewhere else.

Your black Nigerian mentality has made all of you a pain to the human race.

You black africans have backward mentality that need over hauling

1 Like

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Jashub: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Lostchild:

Your black Nigerian mentality has made all of you a pain to the human race.

You Nigerians have backward mentality
...that's the same mentality that gave birth to sick-sorry ass. Just ask your father and he'll fill you in.
Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by insidelife22(m): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Heartbender:
Op here is my take too,
go make money then spend it the way you want,
Awon foolish black Race member.

1 Like

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Bigredmachine: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2021
You have no right to tell people how to spend their money, either gotten legitimately or not

Again who told u he never cared for his mum while she was alive... who told u she never wore gold or diamond... How much him mother wan chop... Compared to over 500 invited guests of an occasion

As for white and black comparison... Stop it, there's nothing anybody can do about it... U were not there in time of Creation

1 Like

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by jesmond3945: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Lostchild:
WHY WHITE MEN HAS MORE SENSE THAN THE BLACK MAN.

Have you ever wonder why Africa (Nigeria) has more Juju, witches, devils than other part of the world? It is because of the traditional mindset and ways of Africans (Nigerians)

I was seating somewhere quietly and some two guys came around and started chatting and praising the burial ceremony of the mother of a certain man I dont know. In their conversation, they focus on the money that was being displayed, sprayed, and the top celebrities that where invited. Their conversation was full of ignorant praises that I wanted to asked them a question but I had to restrain myself from speaking into their conversation.

I just came online and I saw all over the front page of nairaland "Obi Cubana mother Burial". From what I saw through the thread, the write up, photos and comments, I knew that the black man do not have sense at all.

I asked myself, is that a burial or a marriage ceremony?

Does the Obi Cubana even cares about the gentle soul of his late mother?

If you are reading this, have you seen how the white men do their own burial ceremony?

I weep for the ignorance of the black man (Nigerians)

Just look how they were spraying money in a burial ceremony?

Just look how they were gloryfying themself over the dead?

Many times I have asked myself this question, why did God predestine me to be born in Africa?

I have asked God, why did you bring me to Nigeria at all?

Just look how they were flunting their ungodly wealth at the burial of a departed woman? They do not care if the woman is in hell crying or in heaven praising God over her redemption.

Even if her soul is in heaven, if God show her what her children, and what some Nigerians are doing in her burial, she will be disappointed and says that her son and Nigerians do not have sense at all.

Many nairalanders are commenting, praising and glorifying all they saw in Obi Cubana mother burial. Many Nigerians see nothing wrong there, even the Obi Cubana is a disgrace to sanity.

When I look at the ways of the white men, I SEE THAT BLACK MEN (Nigerians) DO NOT HAVE SENSE AT ALL
didn't you see white men spraying him money? Have you been to latino parties before? Or white parties before? Even Clinton was drinking human blood. Google spirit cooking marina ambramovic. I think you are a hater and the hate has made you compare yourself with a white man

1 Like

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Belafonte(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2021
According to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Theory, displays of wealth are the fourth step to being a completely satisfied being.

The difference between countries that progress and Africa is that the former have a hunger for understanding and conquering the seen and unseen world. They operate at a higher material and immaterial vibration that we do in the dark continent.

While the nations that progress have achieved and continually pursue Self Actualization per Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Theory, we are almost permanently stuck on the Prestige/Status step.

If we can make a cultural shift to the self actualization step, we'll be just as unstoppable.

Many people do not know that China was a former British colony just like Nigeria was, but the gap in development between China and Nigeria is as wide as if China itself were never colonised. We need a massive cultural mindset shift in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Lostchild(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bigredmachine:
You have no right to tell people how to spend their money, either gotten legitimately or not

Again who told u he never cared for his mum while she was alive... who told u she never wore gold or diamond... How much him mother wan chop... Compared to over 500 invited guests of an occasion

As for white and black comparison... Stop it, there's nothing anybody can do about it... U were not there in time of Creation

I never said he didn't take care of his mother or how he made his wealth is not that of my concern. A person can be wealthy but yet a slave of his wealth.

How you use your money and what you do with it will determine if you are a slave to your wealth or not.
Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Bigredmachine: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lostchild:

I never said he didn't take care of his mother or how he made his wealth is not that of my concern. A person can be wealthy but yet a slave of his wealth.

How you use your money and what you do with it will determine if you are a slave to your wealth or not.

Did he complain to you that he's a slave of wealth... If u have money u will still do more than this
Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Lostchild(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Did he complain to you that he's a slave of wealth... If u have money u will still do more than this

I see beyond what people do physicaly and I will not do what others do. I may sound stupid, but one day, everyone will see that all lowly men are people of virtue
Re: See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid by Lostchild(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
jesmond3945:
didn't you see white men spraying him money? Have you been to latino parties before? Or white parties before? Even Clinton was drinking human blood. Google spirit cooking marina ambramovic. I think you are a hater and the hate has made you compare yourself with a white man

I will respond to your HATE comment before I finally leave Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Irrational Behavior Of My 1year 7month Old Boy / Family (pls Read And Digest) / What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.