Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch (2346 Views)

I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch by Domaug: 2:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Popular Nollywood comic superstar and film maker Williams Uchemba has revealed what he did after all he saw in Oba at Obi Cubana's Mom burial festival or will I say carnival.

The burial of Obi Cubana's Mom which took place at Oba town in Anambra State was not only graced by businessmen from all over the country and abroad but attracted the likes of Davido 30GB,Phyno,Zubby Michael,Kanayo o.Kanayo to mention a few.As many superstars, politicians and business moguls were present to commiserate and gift him their condolences gifts.

READ MORE:http://roziblogz..com/2021/07/i-am-feeling-cold-after-what-i-saw-in.html

Re: I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch by insidelife22(m): 4:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Oga you no dey the Army again?

Re: I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch by atorioke(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Up your yahoo game. Since your UN format cast, meet Invictus for prison make he give you format or introduce you to the leader of he syndicate. If you do this, Cubana money go be shewing gum for you.
Re: I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch by adehadex(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Una too like play
Re: I Am Feeling Cold After What I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uch by Generalwoodz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
atorioke:
Up your yahoo game. Since your UN format cast, meet Invictus for prison make he give you format or introduce you to the leader of he syndicate. If you do this, Cubana money go be shewing gum for you.
But who told you he is a Yahoo man?

(1) (Reply)

‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy / Omotola Vs. Stephanie Okereke / 'will Smith Caught Jada And Marc Anthony In Family Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.