Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) (43768 Views)

Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of Gbágùrá (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode prostrated before the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, when he visited his Palace, IgbereTV reports.

Femi Fani-Kayode shared the video in his Instagram handle with the caption;

"Our King: the repository of all blessings and the sun around which all else revolves!

Our very own Sun King!

God save the King!"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRbZtTMjetK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfNe49m-aXc

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2021
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by orikoku: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Even his father will prostrate before Oni.

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2021
This is not a news.

Stop creating sensational title out of nothing.
This is the usual Yoruba traditional way of greeting the kings.

This would become a news, only if Femi Fani-Kayode didn’t prostrate while greeting Ooni

176 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Obasanjo did same too as a mark of respect for royalty and tradition.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2021
orikoku:
Even the vegetable Buhari will prostrate before him grin

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by AroleOduduwa2: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Omoluabi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by Jumlek2411: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2021
Royal stool is not a child's play.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by squarelead(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Normal thing . He is not prostrating for his age, but his position. A whole Ooni of Ife. He is a great one.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by Princeton92(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Even the vegetable Buhari will prostrate before him grin

You don come again cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by BabaO2: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2021
It is his town, the kabiyesi treated him differently @the blessing

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by Themainboy22: 7:32am On Jul 18, 2021
One of the things I love about the Yorubas. But funny enough, I find it very difficult to adapt and accept the fact that it's their culture. The first time I went to Yoruba land, people who are older than me, will be prostrating to greet me with the phrase "sir, sir" grin. It was that difficult that at a point I started to avoid especially the older ones (lol). But with time, I discovered that it's their culture and that's how almost all of them accords respect to everyone, I began to relax.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2021
No normal child will fail to show respect to an elder in any form or accepted way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by fourboys: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2021
One thing I love about Yorubas,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by insidelife22(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2021
this is a Yoruba thread,lemme come and be going...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by Jerryherd: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2021
cool

One of the most powerful tool giving to an Oba during coronation is ASE.. Oni's prayers are as powerful as his curse been an Orisha

Most visitors bowing down to him for prayers while paying homage knows what they are looking for

Baba Adeboye went there and didn't postrate or ask for any prayer instead he did the prayers...
While Obasanjo postrated and was prayed for

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2021
If he no prostrate, Dem go march am out

No time for shenanigans in Oonis palace

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by yetunsbay(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Even his grandfather will

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

One of the most powerful tool giving to an Oba during coronation is ASE.. Oni's prayers are as powerful as his curse been an Orisha

Most visitors bowing down to him for prayers while paying homage knows what they are looking for

Baba Adeboye went there and didn't postrate or ask for any prayer instead he did the prayers...
While Obasanjo postrated and was prayed for

baby how far kiss
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
orikoku:

I like that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
The One CULTURE in YORUBA that Strangers will never understand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
EBMedia:
More

Fani Kayode is now playing "CHIEF OMOWALE" and he is doing it exactly the way it should be done. God bless you BIG SON.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by StreetFight: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Even if Ooni is 10 years old, FFK will prostrate before him. Even Obasanjo that is over 80 years prostrated before the Yoruba god.

Ask Oba Rilwan Tupac Akiolu how he (Akiolu) ran out nakked from his fake palace when he disrespected the Ooni

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by BKayy: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nothing wrong with it. It is called culture and it must be respected

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dark dot nation without sense, criminals, baby factory ritualism drug trafficking and scammers and swindlers always coming out to lie

So people older than you don't know their age mate and that you are not Yoruba before prostrating for you. Kanu Nnamdi is damned
Themainboy22:
One of the things I love about the Yorubas. But funny enough, I find it very difficult to adapt and accept the fact that it's their culture. The first time I went to Yoruba land, people who are older than me, will be prostrating to greet me with the phrase "sir, sir" grin. It was that difficult that at a point I started to avoid especially the older ones (lol). But with time, I discovered that it's their culture and that's how almost all of them accords respect to everyone, I began to relax.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
StreetFight:
Even if Ooni is 10 years old, FFK will prostrate before him. Even Obasanjo that is over 80 years prostrated before the Yoruba god.

Ask Oba Rilwan Tupac Akiolu how he (Akiolu) ran out nakked from his fake palace when he disrespected the Ooni
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by VillageHead: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
K
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by MarveworldG: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) by Kenkuss(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na so dobale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.