Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London (14363 Views)

4 Bedroom Bungalow With Pent House design / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
ibawon:

In Sha Allah, you seff go build for me too

Feel free to contact us anytime sir.
We would be pleased to work with you.

Thank you once again for stopping keep.
You can always follow up with us to get more updates.

We have other projects going on in some other threads on our profile. All are active.
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2021
FYI

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 3:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Good morning Viewers, we are going to be doing alot of concrete work on this site today. Nov starting from the front shade of the pent house.

I will show that in 3D and in construction now.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by PrimeQuay: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Dennis3D:
Second Decking concrete work day
Our routine is Beams and Staircase First.
Our vibrator machine is equally and routinely at work with us.

Nice work. More grease to your elbow.

I’m very interested in the casting aspect(cost) of this slab. Do you mind sharing cost breakdown of the labor? And where you able to finish before dark (6/7pm)

Thanks
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2021
PrimeQuay:

Nice work. More grease to your elbow.

I’m very interested in the casting aspect(cost) of this slab. Do you mind sharing cost breakdown of the labor? And where you able to finish before dark (6/7pm)

Thanks

For the Second Decking...

We used 295 bags of Cement.
2.5 tons of 16mm
3.5 tons of 12mm
1 Ton of 10mm
4 roles of binding wire
2.5 Trips of granite of 30 Tons each.
2.5 Trips of Sharp Sand or 30 Tons each.
Marine board 80 Pieces
1x12x12 - 150 pieces
4 Bags of Nail.
And so on.
Bamboo lengths 380 Pieces

We casted 90% of work on the casting day and finished the remaining 10% of the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Work update from the pent floor shade
This is reason why I love my team.
This is my carpenter assisting the electrician with their light point works.

This is one of my most hardworking and team player...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by PrimeQuay: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dennis3D:

We used 295 bags of Cement.
2.5 tons of 16mm
3.5 tons of 12mm
1 Ton of 10mm
4 roles of binding wire
2.5 Trips of granite of 30 Tons each.
2.5 Trips of Sharp Sand or 30 Tons each.
Marine board 80 Pieces
1x12x12 - 150 pieces
4 Bags of Nail.
And so on.
Bamboo lengths 380 Pieces

We casted 90% of work on the casting day and finished the remaining 10% of the next day.

Wow this is a really big job.

How much did you pay the casting crew? I’m looking for a “caster man” for an up coming job
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrimeQuay:

Wow this is a really big job.

How much did you pay the casting crew? I’m looking for a “caster man” for an up coming job

Second decking was 390K the Caster man charged for this purpose.

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
See how the finished casting looked like...

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:46am On Nov 23, 2021
More site updates coming through
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 2:03am On Nov 24, 2021
FYI

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
See how far we have come with leveling...

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
We are currently doing the roof parapet wall coping. Roofing to commence tomorrow proper.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 4:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Roofing work update here

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening from here.

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2021
See how our roof Carcass looks like.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 3:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Some Plumbing Piping Works ongoing at the moment.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2021
We have now installed the sheets of this project.
We used Aluminum long span.55 guage for a budget of 1.3m for (sheets, accessories and installation)

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Shortcut2life: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dennis3D:
We used Aluminum long span.55 guage for a budget of 1.3m for (sheets, accessories and installation)

How many meters .. please answer this .
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Shortcut2life:

How many meters .. please answer this .

Good evening sir
300sqm is the area
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by PrimeQuay: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Dennis3D:

Happy new year bros !! More projects in 2022 by Gods Grace.

Quick question about the colour of this roof, doesn’t black absorb more heat into the space, I understand the most likely POP will be used for the ceiling?

Also I’m at the roofing stage of my project as well, 1st thing on my list to do this year. If you don’t mind can you share contact of the supplier of the long span , I have about 265sqm to roof.

Thanks
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
PrimeQuay:

Happy new year bros !! More projects in 2022 by Gods Grace.

Quick question about the colour of this roof, doesn’t black absorb more heat into the space, I understand the most likely POP will be used for the ceiling?

Also I’m at the roofing stage of my project as well, 1st thing on my list to do this year. If you don’t mind can you share contact of the supplier of the long span , I have about 265sqm to roof.

Thanks

Thanks for your wishes.
Alright...
Here is the Contact of the guy...
Muyiwa - +234 817 488 4396
Goodluck with your project as well. God willing 2022, you will finish and move in.

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Plastering work now ongoing...
Scaffolding set outside and internal Plastering work first..

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
More Plastering work update

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2022
More views from the Plastering works here...

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 4:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Good morning Viewers...

1 Like

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by PrimeQuay: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Dennis3D:
More views from the Plastering works here...

Very sharp work! Can’t wait to see more progress.

Well done bro
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2022
PrimeQuay:

Very sharp work! Can’t wait to see more progress.

Well done bro

Thanks very much Sir
You stopping here to comment is valuable by us.
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2022
A Quick look at the plastering work update here.. As at today.

Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by capetownboyz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London by Dennis3D(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2022
capetownboyz:
Nice

Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheap Lands In Ibadan For Sell. (Promo Price) / Insurance Company On Fire In Ikoyi, Lagos State / Quantifying Construction Materials For Dummies Like Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.