Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) (41440 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Uzomacharles: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hustler1277:

bro there is a phone number there you can call
and if you are around benin i am ready for a meeting so i can get the phone fixed

i won't deny that parr of that write up wasnt coppied

If you check my profile it is all over it
i have been seeking for help here
i only quoted you based on the legit hustle theory we shear
please help a brother if you can

Please
here is the number if you want to call

Account
Firstbank

you go buy for wey you no fit manage cos you hear say your friend dey use that phone...
Me I go call am scam

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tarnish the nation's image LOL. You mean the image the leaders keep tarnishing everyday. Like you, seriously think it's the internet fraudsters that tarnish a countries image LOL.

Let me ask you a question. How many top internet fraudsters have Nigeria produced.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by HighChiefZino: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
I still support dead penalty to anyone found guilty of doing yahoo as long as it includes our biro yahoo plus politicians looting us dry since 19th century.
[color=#000099][/color]

HighChiefZino wants to officially welcome himself to Nairaland.

Make una roll out the red carpet for me joor.

6 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Sugardick: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Well, you're right.
right my ass.

go and tell that to the millions of currently unemployed graduates looking for work with all their life's energy whether they no go swear for you, make we no even talk about the ones wey no go school.

mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by tobstarizhia(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hustler1277:

If you had a job you had spent time and resources larning .....
if you have been working yourself to fend for yourslef and pay for school and other bill

Up to selling your laptop to help facilitate your project

And now that you need your phone to push more it went bad and because i came to a forum to ask for help then am lazy

may you never be in stranded situation where you need help one day

You could just ignore instead of calling natures lessons on yourself

You went to school? Cry me a river. With the way you speak I really doubt your claims. You're nothing but a scam artists and I pity those gullible enough to fall for your tricks. Honest, hard working folks no less.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
A lot of fraudsters are coming up on a daily, fraudsters every day, both university graduates it's a pity, yahoo is becoming a norm in Nigeria society today. It's so pathetic.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Kinjikitileking(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=103826652]No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten reasons Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in fraud (yahoo yahoo)

OP ,, you no get talk .. at all... you better Stop this grandstanding..... Yahoo Yahoo have helped many men in this harsh country...
A country that the government doesn't give a Bleep ,, a country that doesn't respect fundamental human rights ,, a country that is filled with nepotic and wicked leaders ..
Where do you see job ??
Which bank is willing to give an entrepreneur loan ??
Every good thing In this country has reached it's moribund ... What do you expect us to do ...... Are you seeing how the prices of commodities skyrockets day by day ... Is this the economy we're going to build houses , invest ,, train our children... The leaders doesn't give a Bleep

I would have been stupendously rich by now ,, I would have been living flamboyant life by now .. but I was beguiled by menace of Yahoo Yahoo...,, When I was in school ,, a Yahoo law student who's my neighbor pleased with me to learn him ,, but I rebuked and reprimanded him that I wanted to live a clean life ..,, not knowing that the country is always in comatose ... And now after 5 years of schooling ,, no steady job,, no lucrative job for me and I have been feeding from hand to mouth ...... My fellow niggas if you're opportuned to learn Yahoo ,, learn now ... God won't be happy with us if we're poor..
Very soon I will pull the biggest heist ever ... ,, I have decided to handle the bull by the horn ...
I ain't gready ,, my plan is just to pick as enough ,, and prepare my papers and travel to south Korea , or Japan .using students Visa and tryna hustle there ... May God help me

8 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by flokii: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Princeton92:
[/b]If a university in Africa has been producing architects, engineers, building economists and interior designers for over 40 years… and the same university’s modern buildings are designed by Chinese consultants, such a university should just close down.

If a country has been unable to redeem her people from poverty after 50 years of independence and several regime change-overs, maybe such a country should be handed back to her colonial masters or outsource leadership from economies that deliver tangible results for their people, not political rhetoric.[b]

This thing you mentioned is a very sad trend with Africans especially Nigerians.. to always worship any skin colour that isn't Black.

The Chinese have been the ones executing contracts since the days of Obasanjo when we have indigenous firms and trained Engineers here. It has gotten so bad now that Engineering graduates now work as casual workers for less trained to untrained Chinese "expatriates". Just because you see a Chinese national, you automatically believe he is the best for a job over your fellow countrymen.

Same is happening in the Sports industry. Look at how they treat indigenous coaches like shlt but worship a white skinned coach and even paying him more with nothing to show for it.We seriously need to change our mentality in this country else things like yahoo yahoo and fraud will continue to gain ground.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by wallarwallar(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-reasons-nigerian-youths-shouldnt.html

There you have it, Ten reasons why Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in online fraud (Yahoo).

I hope this article was helpful? Please leave us a comment below.

Why cant you write 10 reasons why POLITICIANS should stop stealing money so Nigerians can have better life or are you afraid of them. Hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by waploger(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-reasons-nigerian-youths-shouldnt.html

There you have it, Ten reasons why Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in online fraud (Yahoo).

Do giveaway abeg, hunger want kill person.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Ayo2004: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yahoo wey dey give life to almost every sector of the Nigeria economy
Yahoo boys wey many local sellers dey pay to patronize them
Most of those doing business jubilate when one of them come to patronize them but will come here to rant,isn't a crime also to engage in business with a Fraud
Online, Nigerian girls will rant "I can't date a yahoo boy" but in reality,they are the original husband materials to these ladies gan gan
Same yahoo wey if any of our family members of friends cash out big time,we go sury chop out of am
Most of us have close friends and family doing this,why haven't we reported them to EFCC?deny it all you want but most want a piece when the big cake land

Most are just pained because they have never chopped out of that money before

I come from a comfortable family so I don't need to engage in yahoo but if there is one thing I know,it's that l Nigerians are hypocrites in one form or the other
Imagine people calling for the heads of yahoo boys but are engaged in low-key theft from their bosses,manipulating customers for small change,using bribe to get small small benefits
Abeg,let us hear word

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Princeton92(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Your very own words are agreeable!!!

flokii:

This thing you mentioned is a very sad trend with Africans especially Nigerians.. to always worship any skin colour that isn't Black.

The Chinese have been the ones executing contracts since the days of Obasanjo when we have indigenous firms and trained Engineers here. It has gotten so bad now that Engineering graduates now work as casual workers for less trained to untrained Chinese "expatriates". Just because you see a Chinese national, you automatically believe he is the best for a job over your fellow countrymen.

Same is happening in the Sports industry. Look at how they treat indigenous coaches like shlt but worship a white skinned coach and even paying him more with nothing to show for it.We seriously need to change our mentality in this country else things like yahoo yahoo and fraud will continue to gain ground.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
lessonotes:

Shut Up too. Too many teenagers on Nairaland.

So going into Yahoo Yahoo will preserve a future for your unborn children?

Egbon better repent and Remember God visits the iniquities of the fathers into the bosom of their children, and upon the children's children unto the third and fourth generation. Exodus 34 v 7

SHUT THAT TRAP THERE!!!

NIGERIA IS A FAILED COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by kinah(f): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

I am an academic research writer. I can teach you how to also make the amount I make monthly. I'll teach you for a token that is if you are willing to offer the services honestly to people without defrauding them.

How do I learn?
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Yankee101: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Not worth it
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Oyin2212(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

Slawormiir won't listen.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Oyin2212(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olodo24:
You can't help him and you're here badmouthing yahoo boys.
The guy no try

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Tell us about those left homeless nor retirement money to live on, those that ended up committing suicide of die of ailment. Are they less human cos they are whites? If your parents got scammed of their life dependence would you spew this backup epistle?

Thank you bro for this.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by boladale123: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

Please can you teach me?
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
flokii:
@OP go straight to the point.. Nigerians especially those in South Eastern part should stop worshipping money.

It's only in Igboland that a boy will leave home with one nylon bag with no school cert. or degree but after some years will come back with big Jeep and other exotic things to show off.. Igbo people should question the source of their wards wealth.

There is one Igbo actor languishing in UK prison till date for drug trafficking. One fine actor like that, just that I don't know the name. A bright career wasted in the quest for quick money.

In our place, we have a belief.. oruko rere is better than wura ati fadaka

It is not a time to be tribalistic.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Obsession4u: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

I am amazed at the seconds you used to post this long message after I posted. It means you had it copied to your clipboard! And before one copies a message to clipboard, it is sth you want to be posting frequently to different platforms.

This is fraud.

You have to learn to stop this by following the admonitions above.

I am an academic research writer. I can teach you how to also make the amount I make monthly. I'll teach you for a token that is if you are willing to offer the services honestly to people without defrauding them.

Teach me instead please
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by clothingonline(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Am here to read comments

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Newboss(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Keep typing rubbish.

Yahoo boy is somewhere pressing computer. He did not come to your house to harass you. He did not kidnap you for ransom. All you know is that he is driving one clean Benz like that and blowing money anyhow. Neither of those is a problem.

So wetin Yahoo boy do you? I will keep saying it, it's better to have Yahoo boys in the society than to have drug dealers, armed robbers, bandits and kidnappers. Yahoo boy doesn't kill or threaten to kill. It's a nonviolent crime. Yet, somehow, people like OP can't see that a society filled with yahoo boys will have very low crime rate. They target oversea entities.

In fact, if yahoo boy wipe your account, you can get police to trace the guy. Bank insurance company will settle the matter. This is something you cannot even think of if armed robbers, bandits or kidnappers jam you. Let's mind what we wish for in this country. This country is getting volatile and people are looking for money anyhow. It's better to create your own devil, customise it, and unleash it on yourself, than to wait for an unknown devil to hit you.

I actually think the judges in Nigeria share my views on this. You notice the kind of sentencing Yahoo boys receive of recent? They just seize the guy's assets, ask the guy to pay a fine, then release him. These guys, in a way, keep our streets clean. People won't understand that for now. We're too religious and sentimental to understand the society.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
kinah:

How do I learn?

My WhatsApp number is on my profile.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
boladale123:

Please can you teach me?

My number is on my profile
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by pacespot(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
jagorinho:

yahoo yahoo is an epidemic that is ravaging the country with no vaccine in sight, I pity legit hustlers in this country, the intimidation is on another level.
I gave up when a 20 year old boy in my area got 5k dollars and he renovated his father's house from scratch, built a fence and gigantic gate, a borehole and two powerful generators and the parents couldn't question his source of wealth,
dem dey even carry shoulder for the area now

poverty is the worst form of violence..... Mahatma Gandhi

Abeg leave the small boy alone, and why are you intimidated by his success?

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obsession4u:

Teach me instead please

My number is on my profile.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Livesimple: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Newboss:
Keep typing rubbish.

Yahoo boy is somewhere pressing computer. He did not come to your house to harass you. He did not kidnap you for ransom. All you know is that he is driving one clean Benz like that and blowing money anyhow. Neither of those is a problem.

So wetin Yahoo boy do you? I will keep saying it, it's better to have Yahoo boys in the society than to have drug dealers, armed robbers, bandits and kidnappers. Yahoo boy doesn't kill or threaten to kill. It's a nonviolent crime. Yet, somehow, people like OP can't see that a society filled with yahoo boys will have very low crime rate. They target oversea entities.

In fact, if yahoo boy wipe your account, you can get police to trace the guy. Bank insurance company will settle the matter. This is something you cannot even think of it armed robbers, bandits or kidnappers jam you. Let's mind what we wish for in this country. This country is getting volatile and people a looking for money anyhow. It's better to create your own devil.

I actually think the judges in Nigeria share my views on this. You notice the kind of sentencing Yahoo boys receive of recent? They just seize the guy's assets, ask the guy to pay a fine, then release him. These guys, in a way, keep our streets clean. People won't understand that for now.

It is finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by seyz91(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Confirm talk!

No mind the mumu OP

The Efcc themselves se dem no be yahoo?

All politicians na yahoo

It is what it is
Mokason288:
Shut up already

I could give you one reason why boys engage in YAHOO YAHOO that overrides 100 reasons not to participate

NIGERIA IS A FAIED NATION AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUTURE FOR THE YOUTHS AND OUR CHILDREN UNBORN

Go to states like Plateau and Nasarawa the high rate of burglars and thieves will make you wish otherwise
Don’t get it twisted there are thieves everywhere even in America

NOTE: I said NO to crime no mean say I no get mind

3 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Franzinni:
The solution is to go the China way

A bullet to the back of the head if found guilty ...

Both the person pulling the trigger, u, all ur mumu governors and senators and ur darling bubu will get the bullet too. How dare u compare China to this failed rotten state

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by seyz91(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
Olodo24:
Dear op, how many people have you helped?
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by seyz91(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy haha

No mind OP undecided

Him dey dream
SkengRay:
Baba talk say tarnished the nations image cheesy. Abeg shey this nation still get image lol cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.