Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) (41511 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Pelumar:
If you're a hustler no let this stupid talk weak you Lmao, my sister Wan write for weac last year, we no get money so I hustle collect $100 from baby I no block ham she said she knew I'd scam her but she ask for reason and wanted to know me more, I gave her reason we even did video call I told her about my sister she then legitimately sent a $150 come and see how I and my mom and my sister are happy till date we still dey talk. No let anybody tell you shit, hustle to open shop and be selling market even white are scamming whites no let anybody tell you shit, America dey feed all nation, even Chinese man dey buy gift card oga hustle

Omo! You run facey?
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Hustler1277: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2021
chukskafor:
Oga accept the truth and be free, all your moniker herein since I've known you has been on the basis of begging; either you are a taxi driver today, tomorrow a covidiot and next a student begging for money to repair phone, all aim at "collection "........
Plain truth is, you are not a trusted fellow; your monikers are so numerous you don't even remember them all
i can give you my phone number so we talk i can even tell you where i stay so we meet

I thought persons here would help

I didnt know this would be the kind of reception i would get

And i see persons playing saint here all the time

Well it was me who came here begging

You just assumed from thin air and feel you are correct
i may be lacking finances now which is something i will surley have

But you lack reasoning which is something you may never have
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by showafrica(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2021
jagorinho:

yahoo yahoo is an epidemic that is ravaging the country with no vaccine in sight, I pity legit hustlers in this country, the intimidation is on another level.
I gave up when a 20 year old boy in my area got 5k dollars and he renovated his father's house from scratch, built a fence and gigantic gate, a borehole and two powerful generators and the parents couldn't question his source of wealth,
dem dey even carry shoulder for the area now

poverty is the worst form of violence..... Mahatma Gandhi

Nigeria is using poverty as weapon against the masses. They want to make sure they impoverish the majority such that, a 2k can buy your vote with a lot of thank you. I don't support crime but if Yahoo yahoo is the only means of survival, don't hesitate. It is better to be a yahoo boy than to commit suicide due to poverty and depression.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Yousuf2001(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2021
abeg do me sub or buy card for me if nah #100 is not too small abeg 08105453218
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Osawemwenzereal(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2021
Two important video to watch

Then you can earn up to 200,000 naira plus as I do

Watch both videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQk89V_Tu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3jhM276Qc
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Where do you sell your academic research work?

Lol
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Telekinetic: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Newboss:
Keep typing rubbish.

Yahoo boy is somewhere pressing computer. He did not come to your house to harass you. He did not kidnap you for ransom. All you know is that he is driving one clean Benz like that and blowing money anyhow. Neither of those is a problem.

So wetin Yahoo boy do you? I will keep saying it, it's better to have Yahoo boys in the society than to have drug dealers, armed robbers, bandits and kidnappers. Yahoo boy doesn't kill or threaten to kill. It's a nonviolent crime. Yet, somehow, people like OP can't see that a society filled with yahoo boys will have very low crime rate. They target oversea entities.

In fact, if yahoo boy wipe your account, you can get police to trace the guy. Bank insurance company will settle the matter. This is something you cannot even think of if armed robbers, bandits or kidnappers jam you. Let's mind what we wish for in this country. This country is getting volatile and people are looking for money anyhow. It's better to create your own devil, customise it, and unleash it on yourself, than to wait for an unknown devil to hit you.

I actually think the judges in Nigeria share my views on this. You notice the kind of sentencing Yahoo boys receive of recent? They just seize the guy's assets, ask the guy to pay a fine, then release him. These guys, in a way, keep our streets clean. People won't understand that for now. We're too religious and sentimental to understand the society.
Bruh you’ve said it all... But like you said Nigerians are just too hypocritical, sentimental and religious... They tend to reason with emotions rather than logic. No society anywhere in the world has successfully gotten rid of crime in its entirety. It’s impossible. It’s left for a society to choose a lesser evil... Take away yahoo boys... non violent criminals from the Nigerian equation and give rise to more armed robbers and kidnappers... In this terrible economy yahoo is the only reason boys are not taking up arms o... Y’all should just let sleeping dogs lie

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Pelumar(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Yeah bro she's 23 Lmao, but tbh am just lucky, to burst you na her cashapp I dey use pick MD wey drop. She dey even help me to vouch say I be real SD
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Havenie: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Life is really bitting tough
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by doncurrent(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sheriman:

You nailed it bro!! Imagine using $4000 to subscribe for 3years to used Autodesk Maya for 3D Animation and $1800 to get AutoCAd license for a year. In Nigeria money for food we never see talk less of buying software. How many Engineering companies can afford to buy AutoCAD or AutodeskRevit for their architectural design that even if we have them in Nigeria. Reason why so many people are jobless in Nigeria. We just have University buildings offering so many fine fine courses but unfortunately at the end majority of those students ended up doing fraud to survive

Sense dey here

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Ollie2103: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Popapa:
Yahoo is not an easy thing to do, it takes effort. Not all yahoo boys are successful. If the successful ones can put that time & effort into something more legitimate like horning their I.T skills, they will be crushing it. I DO NOT ENDORSE CYBER CRIME

shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.
I'm interested
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Notasyouthink: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
How is Seun, mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j etc helping the youths.
At this point seun is supposed to be paying creators. But no as an African man chop alone.
The small yahoo wey boys dey manage atleast make dem no Pickpocket them burn dem u say make dem stop
Hahaha.. so the reason for your fake news peddling business is to be making money on nairaland chai wonders shall never end.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by OyigboUpdate: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Hahaha.. so the reason for your fake news peddling business is to be making money on nairaland chai wonders shall never end.

Lol. grin
But jokes apart. At this point Seun should pay good content writers.
During COVID19 1kobo he didn't give Nairalanders. Atleast him paying will reduce joblessness and depression from most Nigerians.

Ijelespeaks is over 2 thousand subcribers. Yet he demonetized his channel to avoid emmotional talks like you're doing this for money.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chukskafor(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hustler1277:

i can give you my phone number so we talk i can even tell you where i stay so we meet

I thought persons here would help

I didnt know this would be the kind of reception i would get

And i see persons playing saint here all the time

Well it was me who came here begging

You just assumed from thin air and feel you are correct
i may be lacking finances now which is something i will surley have

But you lack reasoning which is something you may never have
E de pain you say we burst your bubble? Get a life man
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by kennethfranc(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
"What if I told you you could be getting clean money of about ₦150k or more monthly without having to defraud? Of course, I can teach you how"
@chatinent pls am interested in this part
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by caesymore(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2021
sapa, person no get you still won collect token LOL naija i dey hail oh. fraud man won scam fraud man grin
chatinent:

I am amazed at the seconds you used to post this long message after I posted. It means you had it copied to your clipboard! And before one copies a message to clipboard, it is sth you want to be posting frequently to different platforms.

This is fraud.

You have to learn to stop this by following the admonitions above.

I am an academic research writer. I can teach you how to also make the amount I make monthly. I'll teach you for a token that is if you are willing to offer the services honestly to people without defrauding them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrew Ogbuja Arrested For Raping Housemaid (Benue State Polytechnic Lecturer) / Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.