Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) (41432 Views)

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Fortez: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Daum: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fraud no good but right now people are living on survival of the fittest. Parents are no longer complaining because imagine after sending your son to school for four years. He graduates and spends six years he can't even boast of a rented apartment of his own. He can't get married because he has no good income to even take care of himself not to talk of adding someone. This country is hard. Really really hard and people are just doing anything to get by.

Yahoo Boys are the lesser devils we have in the society. They are better than fulani Herdsmen, kidnappers and bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by HRprof: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
Shut up already

I could give you one reason why boys engage in YAHOO YAHOO that overrides 100 reasons not to participate

NIGERIA IS A FAIED NATION AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUTURE FOR THE YOUTHS AND OUR CHILDREN UNBORN

Go to states like Plateau and Nasarawa the high rate of burglars and thieves will make you wish otherwise
Don’t get it twisted there are thieves everywhere even in America

NOTE: I said NO to crime no mean say I no get mind

Who are you blaming now your parents, pastors or government. No reason to justify your stealing.
If your parent didn't give birth to the number of children they would not take care of you shouldn't be thinking of stealing, I blame parents for over populating this country.
I blame the pastors who encourage the gullible fellow to come receive miracle babies and multiple the world.
The government get confused because of the first two that created the problem.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Franzinni: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
dairykidd:

Both the person pulling the trigger, u, all ur mumu governors and senators and ur darling bubu will get the bullet too. How dare u compare China to this failed rotten state
bros but we have to start somewhere
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Blackmiserable(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

I am amazed at the seconds you used to post this long message after I posted. It means you had it copied to your clipboard! And before one copies a message to clipboard, it is sth you want to be posting frequently to different platforms.

This is fraud.

You have to learn to stop this by following the admonitions above.

I am an academic research writer. I can teach you how to also make the amount I make monthly. I'll teach you for a token that is if you are willing to offer the services honestly to people without defrauding them.

I can work for you if your hands are tied. I am broke af
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Iamolukorede(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Conversely, I don't check list crime which as being the new nor mal in the country.

Op what where your expectations from a country where we have corruption prostitution , and you are here writing an epistel. Yet you don't mention the real yahoo leaders that we have in the country until now.

Look, yahoo will always remain with us in Nigeria and the more they get arrested the more we see a lot of them. However, this online as helped some of the modest yahoo guys, infact their fraud � money as contributed to this economy.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by seyiskye2002(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

I am amazed at the seconds you used to post this long message after I posted. It means you had it copied to your clipboard! And before one copies a message to clipboard, it is sth you want to be posting frequently to different platforms.

This is fraud.

I am an academic research writer. I can teach you how to also make the amount I make monthly. I'll teach you for a token that is if you are willing to offer the services honestly to people without defrauding them.

Oya teach me ooooooo
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by TemmyT002(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
Shut up already

I could give you one reason why boys engage in YAHOO YAHOO that overrides 100 reasons not to participate

NIGERIA IS A FAIED NATION AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUTURE FOR THE YOUTHS AND OUR CHILDREN UNBORN

Go to states like Plateau and Nasarawa the high rate of burglars and thieves will make you wish otherwise

This is probably the most stupid and irrelevant comment to ever exist in this universe.
This comment don break record. Oh boy

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by baloney: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Flairoqy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Olodo24:
You can't help him and you're here badmouthing yahoo boys.
Who told you the OP is financially buoyant to support him? And should it be now that he’s discussing anti-fraud that he should demand for financial assistance? Nigerians can’t change, let’s end this discussion.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Franzinni:
bros but we have to start somewhere
If u must start somewhere start from the root cause which is the right place. If u want really destroy tree when dey disturb u shebi na from root u go destroy am but una dey face the branches leave the root and expect a different result. Who is deceiving whom This cycle will continue and nothing will be achieved but suppression, oppression, more depression and fear that will eventually lead to the bloody revolt. Make una continue deceive una selves. We all dey inside
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewSoul:

Speak for yourself abeg not all of us are greedy

Okay... For a chameleon to survive the furnace of the burning bush it must first of all forget the majestic walk of it's ancestors

4 Likes

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Olodo24: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
tobstarizhia:

Yahoo boys are the scum of the earth. Nothing but thieves. Luckily their ill gotten well never ever lasts long. I wish this government could make a law where the punishment for fraud and theft is death by decapitation.
And what would be the punishment for politicians who have been looting the nation's treasury long before I was born? What's up with the Joy Vs Akpabio NDDC saga? Why did it die down? Snake swallowed over 30m in JAMB office and nothing happened. Why can't EFCC stop with the selective witch hunting? Why have they not prosecuted any of the big boys? Why are they only going after struggling guys who rely on $200 iTunes card? If not for the USA, Hushpuppi would have been balling till now cos he's untouchable by the EFCC. Why have they not gone after Dino Melaye?

Y'all should free the youths. The issue with most Nigerians (esp police and EFCC) is that they can't stand successful youths. They want every youth to sink in poverty. They're mad that the children of the poor are wearing good clothes and looking trendy/super urban
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kinjikitileking:

Okay... For a chameleon to survive the furnace of the burning bush it must first of all forget the majestic walk of it's ancestors
Oshey Pete Edochie the second
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

This is fraud.

How do you get customers in this your craft? I mean, how do you go about advertising yourself to grab the attention of potential clients?
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Calicoe: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten reasons Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in fraud (yahoo yahoo)

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-reasons-nigerian-youths-shouldnt.html

There you have it, Ten reasons why Nigerian youths shouldn't engage in online fraud (Yahoo).

I hope this article was helpful? Please leave us a comment below.

You should also write an article on why the government shouldn't fail the citizens
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by saxha: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mokason288:
Shut up already

Thief. You'll be caught someday.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Blazebond(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ten reasons why they shouldnt,but a thousand reasons why they should,life is extremely complicated.say no to crime o,but we dont really know most peoples conditions.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Mokason288(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
castiello:

You are stupid and not fit to be called human I pray for you today if you are into fraud you will be caught soon and spend your miserable life in prison try me and see
Your father

I dare you

I can’t wait to see
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Goldbw122(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
What will be the future of a Yahoo boy?
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by cayorday89(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is this for those who are already into it or those about to join or those who have made up their mind to join or those still contemplating...
The fact is so many things are not in place as a nation with the enormous wealth the country is endowed with, it takes the grace of God to stay away from yahoo for those of us on the struggling side Finance... Children wey teacher teach for school don dey do yahoo dey form big boy for their teachers and you expect more people not to fall for it... Na make God protect our life savings from yahoo boys and girls...
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
akpokpo:

How do you get customers in this your craft? I mean, how do you go about advertising yourself to grab the attention of potential clients?

There is a secret to it. I'll sell for ₦10k.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
seyiskye2002:

Oya teach me ooooooo

Send a message.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Blackmiserable:

I can work for you if your hands are tied. I am broke af

Send a message.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chatinent: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
November24:

Teaching him for a token is not helping him.

Swerve undecided
Ok.
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Mirrowhome(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
My advice for Nigerian youth is to seek for legit ways of making real money because at the end no cheap wealth last forever.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Mokason288(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
castiello:

You are stupid and not fit to be called human I pray for you today if you are into fraud you will be caught soon and spend your miserable life in prison try me and see
Thunder will fire you and your entire miserable family if I don’t see that thing you want to show me

I could drop my phone number or any other information you need from me

BASTARD
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by Halle000: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by chukskafor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hustler1277:

bro there is a phone number there you can call
and if you are around benin i am ready for a meeting so i can get the phone fixed

i won't deny that parr of that write up wasnt coppied

If you check my profile it is all over it
i have been seeking for help here
i only quoted you based on the legit hustle theory we shear
please help a brother if you can

Please
here is the number if you want to call

Account
Firstbank
When will you stop this nonsense corporate begging of yours? You have been running this your begging profession with different monikers inhere since March last year with different methods per different monikers.... Bro, don't you have dignity at all?

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by macdammy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:

You sef na tiff
Re: Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) by benqo01(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
I don't fully agree with your point where u said yahoo boys are tarnishing the image of the country.The truth is even before it was called NIGERIA the country was already tarnished.
So don't blame these guy's alone,rather spread to the politicians who loots the country so terribly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / My Armed Robbery Experience And Thoughts On The Nigerian Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.