Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 (3407 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before / 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
1. As a Man, your societal value is directly proportional to your social status and ability to provide. Laziness is not an option.
2. A degree won’t make you rich. It only gives you an advantage over those without one. Learn a skill that helps you stand out from thousands of other degree holders.
3. Don’t chase women, chase goals. Women will piggyback off of you, stand at the finish line, and settle with men that have arrived (usually men much older than you). Focus on your goals!
4. You still have time to figure your life out. When you eventually win, everyone forgets how many failures it took— so, take your time.
5. Take care of yourself so you can be able to take care of those you love.
6. Don’t invest in emotions. Study facts, figures, and risks before you invest in any venture. Analyze!
7. Learn to say “No” when you have to— It’ll save you a lot of stress and regrets.
8. Travel. To a different city, state, country. Just travel, you’ll learn a lot by doing so.
9. The easiest way to live a miserable life is by settling with the wrong partner. Choose wisely.
10. If you’re lucky to have any/both your parents around— don’t be too busy to spend time with them. Life is short.

Get Started With Email Marketing For Beginners Today, Learn Today, Don't DELAY

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by babavik: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
We wey don pass 25 but never reach 30 nko?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by dingbang(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Number 8. kiss

I want to travel to tanzania like this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
babavik:

If you ask me, na who i go ask? grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by Kriss216: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Above all, flee from Nigerian girls and their atrocities!

10 Likes

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
dingbang:
Number 8. kiss

I want to travel to tanzania like this.
Make i follow u? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by TheUndercover: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
The is nothing but the truth! In addition:

- Life is not for the weak, you either take what you want or die trying to.

- If you don't take your life seriously now, you'll be forced to do so later and unfortunately, with misery and regrets.

- Cut off bad company or drown with them, the choice is yours.

- As a man, your life is already expendable, every minute counts, so make it worthwhile. Women are afforded the privilege to fail, but you as a man is not. If you don't make it, you don't make it.

- Make valuable friendships and connections.

- Keep your life private and never reveal your next move.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by dingbang(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
macho44:
Make i follow u? grin grin grin
do you have 500k for the trip?

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
dingbang:
do you have 500k for the trip?
What are friends for grin
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by DeHill(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2021
macho44:
1. As a Man, your societal value is directly proportional to your social status and ability to provide. Laziness is not an option.
2. A degree won’t make you rich. It only gives you an advantage over those without one. Learn a skill that helps you stand out from thousands of other degree holders.
3. Don’t chase women, chase goals. Women will piggyback off of you, stand at the finish line, and settle with men that have arrived (usually men much older than you). Focus on your goals!
4. You still have time to figure your life out. When you eventually win, everyone forgets how many failures it took— so, take your time.
6. Don’t invest in emotions. Study facts, figures, and risks before you invest in any venture. Analyze!
7. Learn to say “No” when you have to— It’ll save you a lot of stress and regrets.
8. Travel. To a different city, state, country. Just travel, you’ll learn a lot by doing so.
9. The easiest way to live a miserable life is by settling with the wrong partner. Choose wisely.
10. If you’re lucky to have any/both your parents around— don’t be too busy to spend time with them. Life is short.

What is email marketing?
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by DeHill(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2021
macho44:
What are friends for grin
Go and make money and travel!

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2021
DeHill:

Go and make money and travel!
Straight Up!!! See You In Dar Es Salaam cheesy
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by Limassol(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Great! But Most of this points would only be a dream if one is unemployed and poor, and last time i checked Nigeria has one of the highest youth unemployment rate in the world. Most youths in this country are in crisis and this is a cause for concern.

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Limassol:
Great! But Most of this points would only be a dream if one is unemployed and poor, and last time i checked Nigeria has one of the highest youth unemployment rate in the world. Most youths in this country are in crisis and this is a cause for concern.
True Talk
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by Uncle93(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
babavik:

You're 27. Not too bad wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by NobleSeed(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
no 4. Is for you then
babavik:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by Sonnobax15(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool
Sometimes I just wish I can turn back the hands of time and go back to like 15 years ago....I go so much work hard just to amend so many errors wey I make.....
Life ain't easy...... For this country,if you ain't ready to compromise with bad and evil things,na so so frustration life go just dey show until God go finally pave way for your success..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by NobleSeed(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
nice addition there...
TheUndercover:
The is nothing but the truth! In addition:

- Life is not for the weak, you either take what you want or die trying to.

- If you don't take your life seriously now, you'll be forced to do so later and unfortunately, with misery and regrets.

- Cut off bad company or drown with them, the choice is yours.

- As a man, your life is already expendable, every minute counts, so make it worthwhile. Women are afforded the privilege to fail, but you as a man is not. If you don't make it, you don't make it.

- Make valuable friendships and connections.

- Keep your life private and never reveal your next move.

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by NobleSeed(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool what did you mean by compromising with bad and evil bro?
Sonnobax15:
cool
Sometimes I just wish I can turn back the hands of time and go back to like 15 years ago....I go so much work hard just to amend so many errors wey I make.....
Life ain't easy...... For this country,if you ain't ready to compromise with bad and evil things,na so so frustration life go just dey show until God go finally pave way for your success..

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
NobleSeed:
cool what did you mean by compromising with bad and evil bro?
You must belong to a bad gang if you really wanna blow... chebi you know say H.K self na bad gang?? cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by NobleSeed(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
that's not true bro...the last time I checked the holy book said.....THOU SHAL NOT FOLLOW THE MULTITUDE TO DO EVIL.
never you compromised your stand for euphoria gains that won't last ,just because people are doing it doesn't make it good bro
Sonnobax15:
You must belong to a bad gang if you really wanna blow... chebi you know say H.K self na bad gang?? cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
DeHill:

What is email marketing?
Apologies for delayed response

Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by GoLEarn: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2021
macho44:

I'm just 21 and I'm already feeling the heat of that no 1 statement you made. I'm still in school but the society doesn't care about that.

There are some degrees that can make you comfortable but not rich. Having the requisite skill, connection and capital in this said "degrees" can actually make one rich. Such is much course.

It's very hard not to chase women I must opine especially when most of your friends are ladies and they are showing the green light. I'm just learning to cut down on my female friends. Females distract a lot, that's what I can say but they actually have their own benefit every once in a while.

Travelling requires money and purpose. One can't just begin to travel randomly without money and the purpose for such. Both aren't forth coming when one is in the university.

Moreso, to make impact in this life (especially in Nigeria); You need money, knowledge, skills and connection. Money is however very important as it's very easy to chase the rest with Money.

That's why I'm treating making money as a do or die affairs these days( of course legal money).

And I don't mind me working for you if you have an established email marketing profile. I'm a content creator and we could talk smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by DeHill(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2021
macho44:

Straight Up!!! See You In Dar Es Salaam cheesy
Sail on bro!

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2021
GoLEarn:

I'm just 21 and I'm already feeling the heat of that no 1 statement you made. I'm still in school but the society doesn't care about that.

There are some degrees that can make you comfortable but not rich. Having the requisite skill, connection and capital in this said "degrees" can actually make one rich. Such is much course.

It's very hard not to chase women I must opine especially when most of your friends are ladies and they are showing the green light. I'm just learning to cut down on my female friends. Females distract a lot, that's what I can say but they actually have their own benefit every once in a while.

Travelling requires money and purpose. One can't just begin to travel randomly without money and the purpose for such. Both aren't forth coming when one is in the university.

Moreso, to make impact in this life (especially in Nigeria); You need money, knowledge, skills and connection. Money is however very important as it's very easy to chase the rest with Money.

That's why I'm treating making money as a do or die affairs these days( of course legal money).

And I don't mind me working for you if you have an established email marketing profile. I'm a content creator and we could talk smiley
Impressive smiley, hit me up, and let's have a "Tete a Tete" cheesy
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by LordPherule(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

I buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by GoLEarn: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
macho44:

I sent you a PM already cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by GoLEarn: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
macho44:

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by macho44(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
GoLEarn:

I sent you a PM already cool
Imma check my INBOX. Alternatively, you can hit me up via https:///TalkToMeOnMessenger or My Youtube Channel
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by PacAmaru: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Limassol:
if you learn a skill u won't bother much about employment sir.
Nigeria government doesn't care whether u're employed or nat,they don't care whether you die or live.just get a skill,you will survive
Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by Limassol(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
PacAmaru:
if you learn a skill u won't bother much about employment sir.
Nigeria government doesn't care whether u're employed or nat,they don't care whether you die or live.just get a skill,you will survive
Easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 by PacAmaru: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Limassol:
Easier said than done.
e consyn u.ur life ur business

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Breaks Saudi Arabian Law... / Men Have Feelings Too / Is Kissing, Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.