Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke (396 Views)

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger / BBNaija: Ike's Fans Present N500k To Him As Gift (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by Cuterboy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Debo Macaroni, a popular Nigerian skit maker and comedian has called on all able members of the country to donate money to the family of Jumoke Oyeleke. Himself and his crew visited the bereaved family and explains the saddening situation they’ve been in.

In his recent tweet, the social media comedian claimed he had just donated N500,000 to the family of the 25-year-old Jumoke who was killed during a “Yoruba Nation” rally.

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/mr-macaroni-donates-n500k-to-the-family-of-late-jumoke-oyeleke/

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by doggedfighter(f): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is jumoke same as the 16 year old hawker?

Good job, Mr Macaroni !
Re: Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by lkillbrokehoes: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
That's so thoughtful of him, God bless him.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by Kingjay007: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obviously he has set a precedent for others to follow. But this kind of gesture is certainly not going to be appealing to the eyes of some who can be of assistance to such people.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by DankemzI(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mr Macaroni that's good of you
Re: Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by Dicedpineappple(f): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is it the same Jumoke the bread hawker?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by Sunnybay7: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice gesture
Re: Mr. Macaroni Donates N500k To The Family Of Late Jumoke Oyeleke by tempem: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Debo is naturally kind and nice.

I'll still add that you can sense his genuine concerns for people. And yes, his skits exude these qualities...

He's one of the skit makers I can really say: I love.

(1) (Reply)

Video:obi Cubana Friend Visited Him With Briefcase Full Of Money / Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Marry My Baby Daddy – Jackie B / BBNaija 2021: Maria May Be Disqualified If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.