Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. (583 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology / How Tolerant Is God? / Why Are The Yoruba Muslims More Tolerant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2022
(Everyone should study theology at some point)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdTHoyaqnN8
Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Now that the giveaway is over grin

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1 Like

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by LordReed(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
(Everyone should study theology at some point)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdTHoyaqnN8

Nice. As usual the laughter and smile are infectious. Good job.

2 Likes

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by isaiah4life(m): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2022
One's ability to learn, unlearn and relearn is the bedrock to one's growth.

Never stop learning.

2 Likes

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2022
LordReed:

Thank you sir. If I called you my 'favourite friend' on Nairaland, other people would talk so I would simply say 'thank you' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2022
isaiah4life:
One's ability to learn, unlearn and relearn is the bedrock to one's growth.

Never stop learning.

Yes oh. We can't be dogmatic.
Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Image123(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2022
Lol, that's hasty generalization. Your course/school is not the global definition of theology. Na the same theology some people study turn to atheist, na same some study turn to dogmatic pharisees and robots with full brain. Good it works for you though, all things should work together for good.

2 Likes

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by STARKENNETH(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
98% (IF NOT 100%) OF NIGERIANS NEED TO LEARN THIS CAUSE THEY NEED TO BE MORE TOLERANT,AND LESS CRITICAL.

1 Like

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by LIONSABRE(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you sir. If I called you my 'favourite friend' on Nairaland, other people would talk so I would simply say 'thank you' grin
i will talk,you have already said it sad isn't there a spot for another favourite friend on your list? sad

3 Likes

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
LIONSABRE:
i will talk,you have already said it sad isn't there a spot for another favourite friend on your list? sad

Lol grin I didn't say it. I thought about saying it. It's not the same thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by FANTASER: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
LordReed:

Yes oh,this her smile enh,it can move mountains oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
FANTASER:

Yes oh,this her smile enh,it can move mountains oh grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Tekahashi: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Open mind? dogmatic? I think not everyone could possibly benefit from it, lol, we actually studied a fraction of it in school, it was really meant for people who are willing to accept, most are just there to argue

2 Likes

Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tekahashi:
Open mind? dogmatic? I think not everyone could possibly benefit from it, lol, we actually studied a fraction of it in school, it was really meant for people who are willing to accept, most are just there to argue

Our lecturers didn't want students to simply accept. They were open to debates about it until we reached a general consensus. I asked many questions and they answered.
Re: Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. by Tekahashi: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Our lecturers didn't want students to simply accept. They were open to debates about it until we reached a general consensus. I asked many questions and they answered.
i guess that's the difference in education system, many questions were just waved off, questions that to be fair I don't think any one has answers to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Mandatory For Every True Christian To Attend Church!! / Power In The Name Of Jesus / Are The Old Testament's Prophets In Hell Or Purgatory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.