Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation (59473 Views)

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Kelly Ike Graduates From Naowa College, Emeka Ike Attends Son's Graduation / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by DigitB: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
All I see is Churchill grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by AmgMakanaki(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
folake4u:
This boy resembles his father, Churchill too much. No DNA needed cheesy.
Congratulations baby boy.

I swear
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by KanuSE: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
grin grin grin
All this bitter Feminist wannabes claim that they don't need a man but deep down, they are all lonely and miserable..
I think say you be King ToTo.. why praying for a man??
Any man that settles for a single mom is cursed by GOD and a useless man

What's wrong with settling down with a single mum?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Sagefromtheeast: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Tonto decay cool down now, before few months now, if una break up. people no go hear word again.
Na here we dey,tori go soon burst

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Alwaysachick: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sadist full this thread,

All I see is a happy family and I'm happy for them. Life is too short, live and love.

Dont forget Churchill left Tonto for another woman and named his second child(son) same name as his son with Tonto.....that means a lot. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by kwalakwala123(f): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
As for those people saying the boy will still look for Churchill, yes we agree he will later look for Churchill..... But Today that every child is enjoying the father's love and support, Churchill is on top of another woman's matter instead.... .... Indeed a mother is worth more than gold and Diamond.... As bad as some people tag Tonto to be she is still here with the BOY, bath him, dressed him up and she's here to cheer him up along side her lover...

May God not let another person to represent me when my child's needs me most no matter how busy or successful i become in life in Jesus mighty name. Amen to

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by orumba(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
With time we go know who marry who. Congrats aboy
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by nwajesus12(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gbongwon1:
But...... But, why the little boy dey behave timid for that video undecided

we all have different temperaments and also, he might be shy too

Anyways, check out my signature and thank me later.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by kwalakwala123(f): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
As for those people saying the boy will still look for Churchill, yes we agree he will later look for Churchill..... But Today that every child is enjoying the father's love and support, Churchill is on top of another woman's matter instead.... .... Indeed a mother is worth more than gold and Diamond.... As bad as some people tag Tonto to be she is still here with the BOY, bath him, dressed him up and she's here to cheer him up alongside with her lover...

May God no let another person represent me whenever my child's needs me most no matter how busy or successful i become in life in Jesus mighty name. Amen to
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Parisian: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Not everyone is like your mother.
FalseProphet1:
Churchill is still screwing this woman, as long as they both had that cute child together, all he needs is to keep up communication with her and tease her a bit and she will open her legs wide to him thereby activating okafor's law. I pity her new husband.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by saxha: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
folake4u:
This boy resembles his father, Churchill too much. No DNA needed cheesy.
Congratulations baby boy.

The power of 10secs.
Agabra iseju aaya mewa. cheesy cheesy

To that man. I only see "Ase daanu."
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by chitheo(f): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
IsellTutleneck0:
She's finally having sense,things I love to see

I sell unisex turtleneck for adult and kids

Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery

Pls click on my moniker/name for samples and contact wink

How much do you sell the turtle neck tops?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
EBMedia:
Tonto Dikeh's Man, Prince Kpokpogri Play Father Figure At Her Son's Graduation (Photos, Video)

Actress Tonto Dikeh and her partner, Prince Kpokpogri attended the graduation of her son, King Andre, from Nursery school in Saturday July 17 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The excited mum shared a lovely video of her and her partner, Prince
Kpokpogiri, accompanying King Andre to receive his graduation certificate.

Posting the video, Tonto wrote that having a man as her head and standing as a father to her son has been her secret prayers. She expressed gratitude to God for answering her prayers by way of sending her Prince.

She wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRdf9wbHE4_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtAWAEWCaQ
It will end in tears! Mark my words!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by kwalakwala123(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Parisian:
Not everyone is like your mother.

E no good make person dey use witchcraft power dey see vision ooo.....

Have you seen what you are seeing
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Adakintroy: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
He is trying to mould the man into the ideal father that assumes responsibilities either ways. A child that is not that of man should be looked after regardless as long as a man is. Problem is women don't respond similar. It's hard for a woman to want thesame measure a child that is not hers. Am not saying it's a bad Thing for her to want am saying it's what it is.

Women hardly live up to the high truthfully standards of heart they honestly and justly require from men.

I pray the man oblige and be a good father to the son. Cus that's one handsome boy right there who is in need of a father figure in his life.

Truth is women mould men into leaders in all sphere by crudely demanding standards that they are not able to live up to.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by fredoooooo: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pikin go still go to him papa ,blood is thicker than water ...
Tonto ex husband is a real man .

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by ultiabaz36(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
He's only an assistant husband. Where is Chuchil self? undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Tzar(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yorubas say you can take the wife of a coward/lazy man but you can’t take his child.
That child will seek his father out after you have wasted a lifetime trying to invalidate his father.
I feel sad for you Tonto. You are always looking for validation where you ought not to. Coming on line to post everything about your life just legitmizes good & bad commentaries from intruders (like myself).
Keep your sh*t private & let the biological father of that child play his role! Don’t be vindictive to a point where you create a man in the child who only knows how to pretend. You don’t have to be friendly with his father to allow him play his role, it only give the poor child some form of stability.

EBMedia:
Tonto Dikeh's Man, Prince Kpokpogri Play Father Figure At Her Son's Graduation (Photos, Video)

Actress Tonto Dikeh and her partner, Prince Kpokpogri attended the graduation of her son, King Andre, from Nursery school in Saturday July 17 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Posting the video, Tonto wrote that having a man as her head and standing as a father to her son has been her secret prayers. She expressed gratitude to God for answering her prayers by way of sending her Prince.

She wrote

See video below.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by kwalakwala123(f): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
KanuSE:

What's wrong with settling down with a single mum?

Do you know that the lady Churchill left Tonto for had a child before this one with Churchill too.... Continue talking there

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by LaReinaa(f): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Champneys:
This is nonsense.
When the father is still alive? Did he not know about his son's graduation?
Smh.
Is it not a father that pays schools fees that will know about the kid’s graduation.
The question should be, does he pay school fees

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by legendgalas(f): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is that not the 4scs pikin?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Ryan14(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Now that the "Secrete prayers" are answered Iguess you'll be submissive this time..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by BlackFlamefromP: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
This girl seems to have learnt her lessons. I wish her well, and congrats to her son on his graduation.

She should learn to keep her private life private though

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by MYHUBBY: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Churchill is a very stupid man, I swear if Tonto dike is Shekau's daughter or Buhari's daughter my son will never stay a month outside my house after the divorce

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Debra911(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
EBMedia:

She wrote

See video below.

It's a good thing, congrats to her son.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Whether you play father figure or allow another man play father figure, the obvious fact will come out one day since he is a boy: He will go look for his true father Churchill someday, its life.

So stop all this media hype, even Churchill knows and kept you quite!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by crackhouse(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
I can see that even the people in the venue don't give a damn fvck

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by NonnyDot(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Once they see a boo, dey tag everytin to be God's doing. But won't thank God before such things came up. I thought she once said that it doesn't pain her dat she is without a man, what is secret prayers now ����. If she like let her keep claiming a king and not wear humility cap. Odawise she will be dethroned
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Rhozabeth(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Any man wey marry this toto girl nor get sense!!! Argue with ur phone!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by pongwa(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
EBMedia:

She wrote

See video below.

'emi gangan emi, won o ni f'elomi se mi'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos ) / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.