Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation (59656 Views)

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Kelly Ike Graduates From Naowa College, Emeka Ike Attends Son's Graduation / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Francashy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
The boy come resemble Bobrisky small angryangry
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by One4me: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cute Boy, unlike that Kpokpogri!

Only a Stupid or IMPOTENT Man runs around "playing Father" figure to another Man's Son.
Stop firing Blanks and father your own Children first.
Anyway, the thing wey Tontohdike do to the Father of that Boy, she will repeat to this Iberibe Kpokpogi, in due course.

Ashawo nor be work, na management,

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Munzy14(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
kiss
folake4u:
This boy resembles his father, Churchill too much. No DNA needed cheesy.
Congratulations baby boy.
I swear...Churchill vomited himself here..grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by WoundedLamb: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
Linda ikeji should also swallow her pride and go and marry... Male child needs a father figure and a masculine role model

I don't understand Nigerians. Why calling out someone who has no business with you? Learn to leave others out of your personal convictions. Provide father figure for your kids and let others provide whatever they have. It's still better to have a single mom than to have a violent home. If she hasn't been approached by a man who can assure her of a peaceful home, would she create one herself? Live and let live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Kei144(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
olola4:
This boy too resemble Churchill undecided

That's exactly what I think.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Moving4: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gbongwon1:
But...... But, why the little boy dey behave timid for that video undecided

Anyways, check out my signature and thank me later.
Come show me d hustling way now
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Munzy14(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
That line " having a man stand with me as MY HEAD"....cheesy

Affirmed the fact that bruised women become feminists in a split second...Just like male counterparts become Redpillers...

But, when they find love, and plaster the broken heart, feminists turn feminine and submissive, while Redpillers turn to lover boy AKA simpleman or real man.

In summary heartbreak the mother of redpill and naija feminist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Anagkazor: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hope say E no cost sha...I go dm you for WhatsApp now

IsellTutleneck0:
She's finally having sense,things I love to see

I sell unisex turtleneck for adult and kids

Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery

Pls click on my moniker/name for samples and contact wink
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by gassbee: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Churchill is still screwing this woman, as long as they both had that cute child together, all he needs is to keep up communication with her and tease her a bit and she will open her legs wide to him thereby activating okafor's law. I pity her new husband.

This I have seen.
ok
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
KanuSE:

What's wrong with settling down with a single mum?

Go and do so first...
Then come back and quote me..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Champneys: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
LaReinaa:

Is it not a father that pays schools fees that will know about the kid’s graduation.
The question should be, does he pay school fees

Doesnt matter.
Basic fatherly responsibilities should not be denied or blocked or declined because of money.
The bigger question really is has Churchill shown any interest in being in his child's life?
Because if he doesnt or hasnt, then fine.
If he has made efforts to be invovled in the child's life, then Tonto should not block that or install another father for the child whilst the biological father is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Champneys: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Smart men avoid unnecessary spectacles. Imagine what would have happened if Churchill had shown up? Yup! Tonto is not okay! When the boy grows older.......... we will see.

You have a point, however the best thing should be that the father gets involved in his child's life and the mother should not block that.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Churchill thought he had done the worst to her, but Tonto has risen above him, shame on Churchill. The Prince is far more handsome, younger and polished than Churchill, I PRAY THAT THIS LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER, AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oh, so now she knows she is not a 'father'? A king is a king and a queen is a queen. One can't be both.

Mscheeeew. Confused human being. This is why young people should be careful the kind of characters they emulate because these so called celebs are a hot mess and will lead you into a deep gully if you are not careful. She was busy calling herself 'King Tontoh' upandan because she no get man friend. Now that she don get, she has remembered she is a woman, meanwhile many young and impressionable girls would have emulated her and driven away good men from their lives because of one bitter role model misleading them.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by pocohantas(f): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ishilove:
Oh, so now she knows she is not a 'father'? A king is a king and a queen is a queen. One can't be both.

Mscheeeew. Confused human being. This is why young people should be careful the kind of characters they emulate because these so called celebs are a hot mess and will lead you into a deep gully if you are not careful.

Tonto na cruise mistress. I doubt anyone takes her too seriously, though she has a solid fanbase that love her nevertheless. cheesy

I am happy for her. Looks like they have gotten married secretly and living together sef.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Tonto na cruise mistress. I doubt anyone takes her too seriously, though she has a solid fanbase that love her nevertheless. cheesy

I am happy for her. Looks like they have gotten married secretly and living together sef.
I edited my post.

How many confused souls out there realise Tonto is not someone to be taken seriously? Story don change now as she don see husband. Many new wave 21st century, man hating 'feminists' are that way because they are manless. Once they meet someone special, they start singing a different tune.

There was a Nairalander who was very vocal about gender matters and her comments bordered on misandry. When her fiance proposed, she created a thread denouncing feminism.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by crafteck(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
No one is talking about the childs countenance... He doesn't like him check his body language
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by josite: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
When men stop being men.then another will be their son"s father when they are still alive.men should learn to set the foundation.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by slimmoney(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
she finally understand that life is not all about doing LAULAU
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Ayobami7(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Noted Next!!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by helsinkiman(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
You get any experience?

emerged01:
They are all deceiving themselves. When it is time for the boy to meet his father,he surely do. Nobody wishes to be called a bastard.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Masturbator2020: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
EBMedia:
Tonto Dikeh's Man, Prince Kpokpogri Play Father Figure At Her Son's Graduation (Photos, Video)

Actress Tonto Dikeh and her partner, Prince Kpokpogri attended the graduation of her son, King Andre, from Nursery school in Saturday July 17 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The excited mum shared a lovely video of her and her partner, Prince
Kpokpogiri, accompanying King Andre to receive his graduation certificate.

Posting the video, Tonto wrote that having a man as her head and standing as a father to her son has been her secret prayers. She expressed gratitude to God for answering her prayers by way of sending her Prince.

She wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRdf9wbHE4_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtAWAEWCaQ
This girl never learn?This was how she apotheosized her ex before story entered
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Passing the pussy around...

Men are wicked. grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Fortez: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
What will he play before
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by ImpactCrater: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
KanuSE:

What's wrong with settling down with a single mum?

single mom na wahala ooo... no rule is absol, though.

1. you will have to deal with the baggage of her past cos most of them are single by the wrong choices they have made.

2. she will still deal with the baby daddy and okafor's law is real.

3. if she not in good terms with the baby daddy you are still in the middle of their shit.

4. you cater for children that you cannot discipline because she will always side with her kids when you appear to be strict with them bastards.

5. get ready to hear "you are not my father" from a bastard you are feeding, clothing, educating and raising.

you can do it if you can cope with the baggage that comes with it and a very few single mothers are an exception.

but it is a shitty situation

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by EndRape2(f): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
It is not true, your stupid okafor law does not work for all, some women will rather die than open legs for a stupid Ex.

quote author=FalseProphet1 post=103838361]Churchill is still screwing this woman, as long as they both had that cute child together, all he needs is to keep up communication with her and tease her a bit and she will open her legs wide to him thereby activating okafor's law. I pity her new husband.

This I have seen.[/quote]
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by emerged01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
helsinkiman:
You get any experience?

The love of a mother can make one go blind but as a man you must learn to act as a true man.
I was raised by my Mother . I was made to believe I don’t need him. Truly, while I Was growing up I didn’t see need to look for him but a time came that I needed him to fill a vacuum. Since he is alive I didn’t want to attract a curse by depriving him of his role on my wedding day. So I had to look for him to play his fatherly role.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by friendl: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
A minute man ?at least he have a son ,fear women ,they can say anything
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by barcaboi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
Linda ikeji should also swallow her pride and go and marry... Male child needs a father figure and a masculine role model
Na how una dey push pple into what they can’t handle. Are there no uncles, male figure in her family? Is it a must to marry?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by NaBanga: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
MARKone:
Whatever Tonto like, make she do. The boy is Churchill's first son, the rightful heir of Olakunle, and by right will not take the surname of this new man, but that of his father Olakunle. If churchill acts right , na the boy go use him two leg come back to the man.

Churchill had 2 children before Tonto. They do not have celebrity mothers. However I am not sure if they are boys or girls. The guy is a runaway father.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Tareq1105: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
obi4eze:
Churchill's Carbon copy

See resemblance for just 5 secs?

What if he reached 25min, the resemblance for be more clearer than Rank Xerox.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Teaches Her Dad How To Take A Selfie / Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.