Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183335 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Back to £20, this is the Major reason the country stole from the Igbos, fear. The fear that another Billionaire will threaten the unity.
They thought stealing was the solution. Na just clean democracy we ask for. Thief ppl.
Lol... Someone will say punch is not a verified source. Udo

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Furious1:
I've shown you the most developed states In Nigeria, and You're still hiding behind Lagos. disprove my claims then I'll let you have it.
You think development is all about Buhari train, human capital is a mad plus. This picture below is one of the reasons you're going crazy about the Igbos, we're everywhere. That's Mexico, we de rep. We'll eat our cake and share your own. Na why yorubas de vex
IPOB clown, you're "everywhere" because your land is nothing to write home about. If your states were developed, every Nigerian would be rushing down there for opportunitie, but that's not the case. What we see is your people constituting nuisance in other people's land with crimes. Go home an develop your land. And stop whining and giving yourself hearbreak about Lagos. It's still Yorubaland, and it's not as if you can uproot Lagos and plant it in Isiala Ngwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lol...

OMG! You want me to say "I be IPOB" so that you'll report me. Am not an IPOB by the way, just a regular Igbo with pride. A Geologist and I work for an oil firm. I just like trouble. Nobody's causing trouble, btw they just arrested one Yoruba armed robber in my street. Thief ppl. See another one in Ondo recently
Newton85:
IPOB clown, you're "everywhere" because your land is nothing to write home about. If your states were developed, every Nigerian would be rushing down there for opportunitie, but that's not the case. What we see is your people constituting nuisance in other people's land with crimes. Go home an develop your land. And stop whining and giving yourself hearbreak about Lagos. It's still Yorubaland, and it's not as if you can uproot Lagos and plant it in Isiala Ngwa.

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
i'm in dire need right now, who'll be kind enough to loan me 10,000 naira. i'll repay in a week's time. I FEEL AWKWARD BUT I'VE GOT NO OTHER OPTION RIGHT NOW. 07040791901 is my phone number
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
I'll be busy until 5pm tomorrow so I'll just let it all out tonight.
Please google safest state in Nigeria. Oh, Yoruba ppl thinks google is a wrong place to get news from some verified source. Maybe we should ask Newton. Federal Bereau of statistics chairperson
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by COMPAQ(m): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Silentgroper:
I bet if d same jowizaza randomly gives u, lets say 100k. I bet u wouldnt be bothered where he get his money. Bro u gotta just mind ur business.

I don’t engage in that kind of wishful thinking scenarios dude! That’s for small minds.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Gotze1:
I understand you own more 10billion dollars.

But last last, your Cubana is not a billionaire.

My account manager, Sijibomi will burn your Cubana with money.

Deal with it.

I enjoy your cry though.
I'm not here to exchange words with you, all I'm saying is that you're so damn poor to have the time debating other people's wealth, you no get sense? Cubana and sijibomi get two heads, are they not your fellow men?

You should be so ashamed of your miserable self for being so poor yet have all the time to be calculating other people's wealth.

Typical lazy man's way of reasoning. Be focused mugu!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
post=103840043:
Obi Cubana is a silent billionaire

He's no longer silent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.