Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183342 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Sugardick: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Before I clock 50 baba God I must don get up to 3 hotels/clubs

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Eastlink(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103840748:

Pablo by Cubana
One of the most prestigious clubs in VI. I think they did that Living in Bondage club scene at that Cubana. Omo that club bad.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Afonjas hoping hushpuppi will be released to save them from oppression

51 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103840043:
Obi Cubana is a silent billionaire
He really has money, but please specify his type of billionaire. Is it in naira or in dollars.

If it is in naira, then he's not a billionaire.

Meanwhile, I heard his net worth is 96million dollars

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Eastlink(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
No, this is not needed. Brag in peace but leave Hush out of it. Obi Cubana and Hush are two different hustlers and doesnt deserve such comparison

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
On top this 96million dollar net worth guy na.

To you now, he's a billionaire o cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by hammerDK: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
CUBANA CHIEF PRISET CALLED HUSHPUPPI TO GO LEGIT.

HIM NO HEAR.

IGBO PEOPLE TOO DEY NICE AT TIMES.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
Who ask you? cheesy
I wonder, he no get job ni
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by hammerDK: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
WAIT COME FIRST, HUSHPUPPI AND NAIJA FIGHT.

THE GUY SWEAR SAY HIM NO GO REACH HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
He really has money, but please specify his type of billionaire. Is it in naira or in dollars.

A young billionaires below 100 billionaires in Anambra, another young billionaire is Jowizaza

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by hammerDK: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103841051:

A young billionaires below 100 billionaires in Anambra, another young billionaire is Jowizaza

THERE ARE EVEN MORE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY IN ASIA, EUROPE AND AMERICA.

THEY ARE NOT NIGERIA CELEB, LIVING QUIET LIVES.

33 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103841051:

I heard you.

You are shouting billionaire, please, specify the currency.

Persimmon wey no get 100million dollars, na him you dey tag billionaire?

Bellow is Sijibomi Ogundele, the Founder and CEO of sujimoto.

His net worth is 400million dollars compare to your 96million networth guy that you people don't want us to rest because of.

Yet, we don't regard sijibomi as billionaire.

Choose your own billionaire.

I don't want to go further.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by IGBOSON1: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
He’s got an impressive portfolio of hotels! Kinda reminds me of all those American billionaires that own those 5-Star hotels on the Las Vegas strip....like Steve Wyn! smiley

39 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by IGBOSON1: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:

Why should he ‘specify’ for you!? Is it to assuage your insecurities!?

It’s better for a state to have 200 or 300 millionaires worth $100 million or more -of which Anambra can comfortably boast of- than have a state with just 3 or 4 $ billionaires and the rest of the states indigenes wallowing in poverty! Doing it the Anambra way ensures more of the money goes round and affect more lives positively!

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by walefresh3(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
hammerDK:
CUBANA CHIEF PRISET CALLED HUSHPUPPI TO GO LEGIT.

HIM NO HEAR.

IGBO PEOPLE TOO DEY NICE AT TIMES.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by hammerDK: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
lalasticlala fp
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
I heard you.

You are shouting billionaire, please, specify the currency.

Persimmon wey no get 100million dollars, na him you dey tag billionaire?

Bellow is Sijibomi Ogundele, the Founder and CEO of sujimoto.

His net worth is 400million dollars compare to your 96million networth guy that you people don't want us to rest because of.

Yet, we don't regard sijibomi as billionaire.

Choose your own billionaire.

I don't want to go further.
Igbos are major car dealers in Nigeria, the list is uncountable

Obi Okeke from Enugu-ukwu Anambra state

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
ERockson:
Hospuppi can as well build this.

But he didn't.

Note the difference.

34 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Why should he ‘specify’ for you!? Is it to assuage your insecurities!?

It’s better for a state to have 200 or 300 millionaires worth $100 million or more -of which Anambra can comfortably boast of- than have a state with just 3 or 4 $ billionaires and the rest of the states indigenes wallowing in poverty! Doing it the Anambra way ensures more of the money goes round and affect more lives positively!
You like story and I never asked you question. I can't count the number of millionaires in dollars that ogun state alone has. But not here for that rubbish.

You are hyping as if he has up to a billion dollars,

You people start disturbing cyber space cos of a man that only has a net worth of not up to 100million dollars.

Sijibomi netwoth is 400million dollars and nobody is making noise.

Oga, choose your own billionaire, cos you people abuse that title too much.

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103841585:

Is this your answer to the question I asked.

Do you know that 40year old sijibomi will buy your Cubana 4times and get change each time.

What is obi okeke networth.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
You like story and I never asked you question. I can't count the number of millionaires in dollars that ogun state alone has. But not here for that rubbish.

You people start disturbing cyber space cos of a man that only has a net worth of not up to 100million dollars.

Bad belle is a disease on its own.

Go and get treated.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:

Creat thread let compare them with their investments one after the other pictures will do the magic

37 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:

Do you know that 40year old sijibomi will buy your Cubana 4times and get change each time.
Sijibomi has made money, maybe.

But he hasn't yet made the 'mind to chop money'

It takes years to earn that phrase, ask Oliver.

Allow sijibomi to grow up.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by IGBOSON1: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Go and get treated.

Ignore the embittered fool!

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by hammerDK: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
post=103841585:

HE IS BASED IN AMERICA NOT NIGERIA.

HE IS A MAJOR CAR DEALER IN AMERICA.

JUST ONE OF COUNTLESS IGBO BILLIONAIRES ABROAD.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by November24(f): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
hammerDK:
HUSHPUPPI was buying GUCCI and renting apartment in DUBAI with millions.

AFONJA remains AFONJA.

and PHYNO tell am Oooo

even though,DEM NO THEY TELLI PERSON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

Dem nor dey tell pesin brother

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Go and get treated.
Oponu, just cos I am clamping down una wing. Since morning, it is thread upon thread on 96million dollar networth man.

Why would I have bad belle for someone a 40year old sijibomi will buy 4times and get change in each occasion.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by flokii: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
So he has all these and he is walking happily on untarred road in his village Oba.. who do Igbos this thing to always abandon their homelands and people?

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLAP44:

Sijibomi has made money, maybe.

But he hasn't yet made the 'mind to chop money'

It takes years to earn that phrase, ask Oliver.

Allow sijibomi to grow up.
Hahaha, he made money he doesn't have the mind to chop. Go and tell that to Zuckerberg na.

Suji already grow, your Cubana line far behind him. E no reach.

Siji is just one of the many cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:

You guys always building mansion in the air let see his investment, how far Green Africa Airways and Nord motor grin grin after the media hype grin grin

48 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by NwaNimo1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SLAP44: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Oponu, just cos I am clamping down una wing. Since morning, it is thread upon thread on 96million dollar networth man.

Why would I have bad belle for someone a 40year old sijibomi will buy 4times and get change in each occasion.

Bad belle people always try to prevent happy people from having fun. That's why I said you are a bad belle person grin

And you're proving me right.

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.