Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (183614 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by okigbojihad: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
The owner of Gatwick is Ogunlesi.

CAMAC owner is the second black richest man in America behind Ogunlesi

lolzz your lawal aren't even on top 10 richest black men in the usa. grin grin

fucking loser
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by duality(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
How can serious human beings be arguing about other people's I'll gotten wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by okigbojihad: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
adelaja70:
With a net-worth of over three billion dollars ($3 Billion+) Nigerian born oil and Gas baron, Kase Lawal comes after David Steward, Oprah Winfery and Robert Smith as the fourth richest black person in America

A Yoruba man.... Born in Ibadan, he's the owner of CAMAC GROUPS IN TEXAS, USA
Igbos keep quite Abeg. Una noise too much..

he is not among top 10 richest black men in the usa

shut the Bleep up.

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Basicend: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

That's why he is a billionaire (naira) and u r not!

Add to that the fear of being kidnapped and unknown gunmen, being father of young children

Why u guys (Cubana warriors) always being abusive and aggressive. The guy asked a simple question.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by RodgersAkpafu: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

The truth is, no other tribe beats Igbos per capita.
Which is not always a good thing. If you are Igbo there is enormous pressure to have money. You can't just be poor in peace, like in other tribes!
In nigeria or globally?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by mercy87(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Obi cubana reminds me of James St Patrick whey get clubs for power seasonal film.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by theTranslator: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
mercy87:
Obi cubana reminds me of James St Patrick whey get clubs for power seasonal film.
exactly
They just cleaning the money

Hushuppi was dumb
They warned him to get legit

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
This should give you an insight, it was published 2018. Pls download the images and zoom in
Lol, rubbish, spurious list from an unknown source. Go to bed, you're drunk.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by LionTiger(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
heniford2:
Nice one Cuban the say the want prove we showed them prove grin cheesy what else the think say na husspuppi

I still regard Hush puppy more than those illiterate politihiefcians.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103879857:

Village dumbo can you Google Arthur Eze net worth since his investments doesn't matter?He is holding 22 oil and gas licenses in 12 jurisdictions, please mention Yoruba man dead or alive that beat the record
Anambra lying son, your Arthur Eze is busy dragging some 2-by-2 land with Chimamanda's people, lol. Stop deluding yourself with your BBC pidgin list, lmao. Monumental clown!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You know poverty is a disease that can make you think that every other person has to be as poor as you. I can feel your pain. cheesy grin grin
Just live with your poverty and misery, and let another man live with his affluence.
He's not worth 10 million dollars, stop crying.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
Oga nothing displaces a people like war, if you like have CBN in your house, you'll leave it. £20 it is, if you too like argument goan publish an article
Oga, how many of you had a bank account during the war? Did every Igbo who had a bank accounts change their money to Biafran pounds? There were Igbos living their lives like normal in Lagos throughout the war. Even the ones whose parents or grandparents never had a penny in the account are also shouting some nonsensical "£20 pounds." Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by jUeLiZ: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is school a scam?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Hardfacts234(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chris525:

Igbos are quite industrious, you’ll have to give them that. However they are not the richest Nigerians by any stretch as a matter of fact. The Yorubas are the richest from the South, Northerners are the richest of all Nigerians and I do really think the Niger Delta would very much give the Igbos a good run for their money. There’s a lot of silent rich men from Edo/Delta/Rivers/AkwaIbom/Calabar. Many like Ned Nwoko, I tell you. I actually think the ND has the most sophisticated rich Nigerians. Clean money, good education and base with worldwide reach, zero noise. A lot of them are constant visitors at some of the biggest government in the world. They have access. The PH/Delta militant boys have got alot from pipeline contracts and are really wealthy. Dokubo, Ayiri, Tompolo etc are multi-millionaires in tens of dollars. Thats how I see it.

Internationally, Guys from Edo/Delta control Europe and are the richest over there. Yorubas are the richest in the UK. The US is everyone’s ground. Igbos run Asia.

Its just what is it, the Igbos are very industrious people are doing great but are not the richest in Nigeria.
If you want to know the richest tribe in Nigeria, check on private real estate development in every region of the country. Aside Lagos, SE consume highest cement in Nigeria...ask Dangote.

Igbos cities, villages and rural areas are far more developed than other regions of the country.

Igbos has highest middle class population in Nigeria.

Below are states with the highest Bank deposit according to CBN:

Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Anambra, Abia, Rivers, and the FCT

While deposits in Anambra and Abia are 99% Igbo. Many of the bank deposits in Rivers and Lagos can also be traced to Igbo. Not to mention FCT.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Solatium(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Save the explanation till when FBI or Mi5 came calling
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by GeneralPula: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Yoruba tribe. The most envious tribe in the whole world. Tufiakwa. Chukwu ekwena ihe ojo!

You should know these people are not yorubas..

They’re mere political toolz fueling tribalism..
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by GeneralPula: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Osu dodondoya

Cubana will be smoked by young sijibomi.

I don't understand your cry.

You can't compare 96million to 400million.

So shut up.

It’s glaring you’re not a Yoruba
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Your problem is that you don't read books, you don't buy magazines and you don't understand the concept of networth. As for the source, that's from Forbes and ventures Africa combined. You have no Idea what crdible source looks like.
Newton85:
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
*folds hands*
Ehen?
So it's not even £20, since they didn't have bank account it means they were left with nothing be that. And they grew from nothing. And as for the ones in the west unaffected by the war, na them be the real £20, the country stole from them but they came out strong nonetheless
Newton85:
Oga, how many of you have a bank account during the war? Did every Igbo who had a bank accounts change their money to Biafran pounds? There were Igbos living their lives like normal in Lagos throughout the war. Even the ones whose parents or grandparents never had a penny in the account are also shouting some nonsensical "£20 pounds." Rubbish!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
When I saw the name, I had little respect for you cus of my love for sir Isaac Newton but you disgrace the name. Intelligent people will download that image and see the sources written along with their worth. That's what Isaac Newton would do.
Newton85:
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by hedonido: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
1. There's nothing like 'Rolex' Hotel, at least not in Lagos

2. Rollace Hotel close to the Ikeja Airport belongs 100% to none other than another big money heavyweight known as Emeka Otigba. Onye nku.

It's important to avoid misinformation while discussing the (impressive) assets and achievements of Obi Cubana.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Elporo:

Have you been to Kano State? grin Stop confusing "popularity contest" with "wealth or riches". These are very different positions.
Having 1 billion and being popular does not make you wealthier than "Mr no-name" next door that can provide equity three times your popular billionaire's net worth.

If all Anambra men were as wealthy as we want everyone to believe. Why don't they own a major hold in "factors of production".

labor; is concentrated in the North
land; is concentrated in the North
entrepreneurship; westerners have full dominance of modern enterprises ..from banking to eCommerce, fintech, insurance
northerners dominate BDC
westerners are the major financier of any big-time project in this country. The biggest lenders are western owner dominated banks.

What do you mean by "tribe-wise per-capita". Where is all this nonsense coming from?

Make sense na. Per capita means per, say, 10000. Out of random 10000 Igbos how many would be well to do compared to, say, 10,000 random Hausas. That's per capita. Not focusing on few wealthy individuals
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

In nigeria or globally?

Let's say people of African descent globally
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by oluztx: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Jupiter7:

Stop listing your Ibo businesses here, this people are dragging you the more so that you will talk more and give out more information so they can target your business for destruction. These yorubas are really out to erase you guys, no jokes. They are not joking when they say ''erase the dot'', they really mean it for real. I am from south south and I know what I am saying.
Stop exposing your businesses to these guys if you love your fellow successful Igbo guys. They don't like you and out to terminate your success.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Basicend:

Why u guys (Cubana warriors) always being abusive and aggressive. The guy asked a simple question.

He asked a question, I gave him an answer - he manages to sleep despite all the hotels, while OP cant.
- that's the difference
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Menace2Society(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Na lie by far. There are more Igbo millionaires than any other tribe in the world except whites
Jesus!who dey born all this funny IPOB clowns
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 12:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Menace2Society:
Jesus!who dey born all this funny IPOB clowns

Clown my ass. Mention another tribe of African descent that's richer than Igbos per capita
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by InvertedHammer: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Gotze1:
Is this your answer to the question I asked.

Do you know that 40year old sijibomi will buy your Cubana 4times and get change each time.

What is obi okeke networth.
/
So you dedicate your time to argue who is worth more between two wealthy folks.

How many heads do they have? And how many head(s) do you have?

It doesn't matter to you that they are both comfortable in life in their own ways.

If only you could put in this much energy in building your own brand....Who knows?

/
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 1:25am On Jul 20, 2021
GeneralPula:

It’s glaring you’re not a Yoruba
You can come and change my identity

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 1:26am On Jul 20, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
So you dedicate your time to argue who is worth more between two wealthy folks.

How many heads do they have? And how many head(s) do you have?

It doesn't matter to you that they are both comfortable in life in their own ways.

If only you could put in this much energy in building your own brand....Who knows?

/
Have you preached to your brothers

Don't worry about me. I am comfortable and still looking for more.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by anambraamaka: 1:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Biggest boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.