Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) (70923 Views)

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by rhektor(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2021
obonujoker:
Is this another end time event grin

Wait till pastor righteousness2 come and give his endtime sermon grin
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by grandstar(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:
When the so called advanced nations were destroying the planet in the name of advanced manufacturing power and nuclear testing they were happy
Since they thought climate change only affects Africa and Antarctica
Now see how they are enjoying
Floods
Deadly heat waves of up to 47°C
They are now rushing to make laws

Climate change is real

Help the planet
Or the planet would destroy you.

A lot of what you said here is incomprehensible. Nuclear testing has very little do with climate.

The biggest contributor to Climate Change in the last decade was formerly desperately poor china. It wasn't an advanced nation then neither is it now. China was adding 30,000mw (5 times Nigeria's capacity) yearly to its grid. 90% of the new capacity was from coal plants which are huge emitters of greenhouse gases.

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2021
And yet they did not finish..
Isnt God great...!
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Whether you like it or not, Sin is also a factor
Emancipate yourself from religious slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by calyto: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Na to just go seat down dia with chair, umbrella, knife and suya pepper.

Your guess is as good as mine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by offset67(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Let them keep testing nuclear weapons
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by ArchAngelos999: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
alphaNomega:
These extreme climate changes are as a result of the earth's orbit and axial tilt, something we have little to no control over.

By the current position of the earth within the Milankovic cycle we should be having an ice age right now, that we are not is due to ghg emissions. We have greatly influenced climate

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by realstars: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2021
May God Help Us.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by theTranslator: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2021
grandstar:

A lot of what you said here is incomprehensible. Nuclear testing has very little do with climate.

The biggest contributor to Climate Change in the last decade was formerly desperately poor china. It wasn't an advanced nation then neither is it now. China was adding 30,000mw (5 times Nigeria's capacity) yearly to its grid. 90% of the new capacity was from coal plants which are huge emitters of greenhouse gases.

do your research
China's carbon emissions is recent
These "advanced" countries have been destroying the climate for hundreds of years
That's why China is reluctant to join them in their ambitious climate control programme
They(china) don't want to stop their economic boom by any shitty coal ban

I said "when"
Read and understand before quoting

You say nuclear testing has nothing to do?
Are you kidding
Do you know how much energy from fossil fuels is expendend in these operations?
How much damage these nuclear stuff do to the environment?

Like I said
Do your research

China is not anyone's problem
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Starzo: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2021
dazzlingd:
To speak trash
to cause you more mental trauma
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Gunayo(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2021
abumeinben:

I always wonder who counts these numbers.

I billion. I mean 1,000,000,000
Estimated value
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2021
I have been seeing pictures of very weird cloud formations in various locations across the globe the past few weeks.

I suspect the US or some other nations are testing their weather altering and controlling systems for world domination.

Eventually they'll make mankind extinct on planet earth.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by godlessmind: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Whether you like it or not, Sin is also a factor
Pls tell me how does sin affect clime change? undecided
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by hush15: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2021
abumeinben:

You are not the only person wondered o....

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by duro4chang(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
See better meat shocked shocked Just add enough pepper garlic, small ginger, and scent leaf..

It lowers BP and good for 5 -seconds men... lipsrsealed
You don minit?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by CUMIN: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2021
abumeinben:

If you did biology in school. You will understand that they did a sample size and multiply by the sq km.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Ooye12: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2021
I trust my Nigeria’s people’s food don ready
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by seyz91(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy
Clerverly:
See better meat shocked shocked Just add enough pepper garlic, small ginger, and scent leaf..

It lowers BP and good for 5 -seconds men... lipsrsealed
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by thomasjoe(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2021
vedaxcool:

Trees here are built to withstand heat trees over there don't have such capabilities.

Trees are built? �?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by sylve11: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:

Help the planet

true words! cool
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2021
They should import cannibalistic Nigerians that eat almost everything even dead people to come and help them eat this one's

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2021
50 degrees Celsius in a whole Canada that is on the Northern pole?

What will happen if that heat wave hits Northern Nigeria like Sokoto? We will see temperatures like 70 degrees which will just roast humans undecided
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by BJanta: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2021
So the sea was boiling or what??
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Tizu(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Please let's learn to form the habits of planting trees.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by geniusjames(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Nigerians in Canada don de use firewood cook, thats why the temperature is soaring grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by juman(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2021
Hell on earth.

The world is cooking up.
Climate change.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Rexnegro(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Abeg who counted the seashore animals?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Rosh12(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Food don ready oya na my plate be this grin cheesy
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by omoadeleye(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:
When the so called advanced nations were destroying the planet in the name of advanced manufacturing power and nuclear testing they were happy
Floods

Climate change is real

Help the planet

I for buy you one carton of origin for this...

Those whites are pest to the world, i wish they can mistakenly nuke themselves and the world will be at peace without them...

They keep testing different nuclear bombs, different biological weapons, they keep destroying the sea, the land and the air...

Those whites are so dangerous to the world...
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Infomaz(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2021
obonujoker:
Is this another end time event grin

Of course it is, and it's not a laughing matter... "Men's heart failing them for fear of what is coming upon the earth" Luke 21:26
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by gentlegenius(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:
Floods

Climate change is real

Help the planet
Okey Bakassi once said... In some other countries, God has chose to punish them with bad weather, earthquake, extreme temperature and other natural disasters. We Nigerians think God likes us so much because these kind of disasters doesn't happen here, but we forget that God has chose to punish us with BAD LEADERS.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.