Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) (70970 Views)

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2021
grin
CandyOps:

Ok. So Sun go hammer them so tey bush go catch fire abi na bush meat hunters dey set am able ablaze? because northern Nigeria don't have much evergreen trees yet the only fire wey de catch there na B.haram fire?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by simplesearch: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Human activities can cause that, but not human sins sir.take for example.
If you own a house as a landlord,and all your tenants are bad and wicked,will you because of them breakdown your house,NO is the answer because you worked hard to build that house,and it sounds foolish to do such a thing.
You can only chase them or give them quick notice to park out!

You speak typically from human perspective. God's thought and ways are higher than that kind of human algorithms and allusions, God will destroy whatever that needs to be destroyed in order to bring his counsel to pass; especially if beneficiaries of such gracious gestures refuses to appreciate what was giving to them, or otherwise utilize such things for purposes at variance with what it is meant for while refusing to acknowledge the giver.
The Landlord does not give money or provide a source of income to the tenant from where he expects them to pay his rent, but God created both the man and everything he enjoys, meaning he has an unequivocal right to everything at every point in time both man and nature. So unlike the landlord or human with restricted access, power, will and base considerations; God is not.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by pacespot(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
And Donald Trump and his lunatic supporters still denying this thing called climate change angry sad
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Mode4: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
abumeinben:

I always wonder who counts these numbers.

I billion. I mean 1,000,000,000

In biology, we make use of sampling technigues to determine the population of living things. Sampling technigues make counting or population studies easier because we can we can take a representative fraction "sample" within a square meter then do
an extrapolation of the entire surface area. I hope you understand??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by iceberylin(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
CandyOps:
How come Yankee has wildfires as a result oh high temperature but not W. Africa which is right at the equator?

Africa has tree and our ocean doesn't get too hot
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Connected1: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

It’s scary bro. I see people commenting jokes over this not knowing what’s going on. Here in Africa we have no idea the kind of weather that will hit us soon especially tropical regions like Nigeriaembarassed
Oga Keep Quiet, So you mean one natural disaster go come join the evils wey dae happen for Nigeria.
Be Optimistic, nor dae do know know.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by ottohan: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
See better meat shocked shocked Just add enough pepper garlic, small ginger, and scent leaf..

It lowers BP and good for 5 -seconds men... lipsrsealed
Lloool....
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by MansoryMX(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Connected1:
Oga Keep Quiet, So you mean one natural disaster go come join the evils wey dae happen for Nigeria.
Be Optimistic, nor dae do know know.

Lemme pretend I didn’t see your first statement. Global warming is real bro. You think the flood in Lagos lately is solely attributed to the rain alone? Shit is getting real by the day
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Samdelzon(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Clerverly:
See better meat shocked shocked Just add enough pepper garlic, small ginger, and scent leaf..

It lowers BP grin grin grin grin ;Dand good for 5 -seconds men... lipsrsealed
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Connected1: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

Lemme pretend I didn’t see your first statement. Global warming is real bro. You think the flood in Lagos lately is solely attributed to the rain alone? Shit is getting real by the day
Mtcheeww, Go tell the Federal Government this. So many Nigerians are suffering a lot already, Covid-19 ravaged Europe, Asia and America but Africa was left out, I mean Nigeria in particular, it's not that we are so special but I believe that God understands that the plight of our people.
Nor be say you don chop belleful you go kor open your mouth waaa dae yarn nonsense.
Nor quote me again if you want to say another nonsense.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Theoarhics: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na to carry pepper or soya sauce go there and begin dey chop na
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by theTranslator: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
gentlegenius:

Okey Bakassi once said... In some other countries, God has chose to punish them with bad weather, earthquake, extreme temperature and other natural disasters. We Nigerians think God likes us so much because these kind of disasters doesn't happen here, but we forget that God has chose to punish us with BAD LEADERS.
grin
we shall overcome
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by MansoryMX(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Connected1:
Mtcheeww, Go tell the Federal Government this. So many Nigerians are suffering a lot already, Covid-19 ravaged Europe, Asia and America but Africa was left out, I mean Nigeria in particular, it's not that we are so special but I believe that God understands that the plight of our people.
Nor be say you don chop belleful you go kor open your mouth waaa dae yarn nonsense.
Nor quote me again if you want to say another nonsense.

You talk like a kid.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Funkybabee(f): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is serious
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by planetx: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Edusouls:
Africa the most unique and stable of all continents in the world, and the direct brother to mother nature himself, if u live in Africa your privileged, cos soon natural disasters and diseases would decimate Europe, Asia and the Americas, nature is raging against us..
Africa is soon going to be the last man standing. The movie 2012 hinted at what is coming.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
theTranslator:
Na to dey chop dey go..
hmmm onijekuje.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Lebronjames23(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
World ending soon
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by blacknoir: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
CandyOps:
How come Yankee has wildfires as a result oh high temperature but not W. Africa which is right at the equator?

Its the trees that they have there,it contains a substance that is very flammable ,small heat then kaboom
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by theTranslator: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmm onijekuje.
grin grin
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Saintmary(f): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Human activities can cause that, but not human sins sir.take for example.
If you own a house as a landlord,and all your tenants are bad and wicked,will you because of them breakdown your house,NO is the answer because you worked hard to build that house,and it sounds foolish to do such a thing.
You can only chase them or give them quick notice to park out!

They didn't tell you that the earth is God's footstool, right?

Imagine how important a common footstool would be in a giant mansion.

Even Science tells you that the earth is but a blip in our own milky way, let alone in the entire universe. We are actually replaceable, both to the earth and to God Himself.
Yeah, yeah, I get it, humans are amazing yada yada yada, but you are amazing because Someone made you so.

We are only being spared because of God's Mercy, Justice actually demands that a soul that sins should die.

Repent now before it's too late.

P. S. You don't get to tell your Maker how to run things. He's Wise enough.
Know your place, human.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Enginiaman1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Saintmary:

They didn't tell you that the earth is God's footstool, right?

Imagine how important a common footstool would be in a giant mansion.

Even Science tells you that the earth is but a blip in our own milky way, let alone in the entire universe. We are actually replaceable, both to the earth and to God Himself.
Yeah, yeah, I get it, humans are amazing yada yada yada, but you are amazing because Someone made you so.

We are only being spared because of God's Mercy, Justice actually demands that a soul that sins should die.

Repent now before it's too late.

P. S. You don't get to tell your Maker how to run things. He's Wise enough.
Know your place, human.

Wow,that's cool.
But wait,smile.
do you think God will destroy this earth one day?
I want to know ma,I am just been inquisitive though.
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by bilulu(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
CandyOps:

thats were humidity comes into play.... you keep getting dehydrated staying under their sun under minutes unlike our sun
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by bilulu(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
vedaxcool:

Trees here are built to withstand heat trees over there don't have such capabilities.
who told you they don't ve trees?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by bilulu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
CandyOps:

Ok. So Sun go hammer them so tey bush go catch fire abi na bush meat hunters dey set am able ablaze? because northern Nigeria don't have much evergreen trees yet the only fire wey de catch there na B.haram fire?
the last fire was cause just by a spark from a train. it gets so hot and dry to the extent that static electricity can cause the fire

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
obi4eze:

As in ehn...
Scotch bonnets, green and red chillies with garlic, onions, coriander leaves. All together will make a good recipe.

Mhen! That's food heaven.
it goes down when chilled beer connect
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Soon they will be begging to come to Africa and we will build a wall ..

1 Like

Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by passion007: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Whether you like it or not, Sin is also a factor
Modified:

Omo see mention!

I said sin is also a factor!

For instance using the story of Noah as a custody! It wasn't the people blocking the drainage system that caused the flood undecided it was their sin!

And you cannot deny the fact that, that happened on Earth!

Our sins are too much! God is just being merciful else what befell Noah's generation\Sodom and Gomorrah long ago would have befall earth!

I believe these occurrence are just warnings just like God sent Jonah to Nineveh

The people of Nineveh repented and was spared!

Will we be as wise as the people of Nineveh

What immensely brainwashed buffoneery is this?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by viktohmarkz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
This world is a world without end..... Except we human destroy it

Why do you think the billionaires are funding trips to mars and pluto?
Because they know that for a fact
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Saintmary(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Wow,that's cool.
But wait,smile.
do you think God will destroy this earth one day?
I want to know ma,I am just been inquisitive though.

Do I think?

What have you been told Mr?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by Enginiaman1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Saintmary:

Do I think?

What have you been told Mr?

I read in the Bible that the world will remain forever,if the Bible says so and some people believe God will destroy this beautiful earth,is that not contradicting?
Re: More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) by smartNerd: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) / UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.