Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) (74589 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Iamnorth: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
If to say I get transport I for go collect my girlfriend bride price there
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Gambit23: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
viyon02:
Nothing is free in this world even in free town, hard earn money is not really free that way.

Useless post.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Gambit23: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aliyu007:
Most of those money sprayed in that burial are counterfeit money.

See mumu
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by DanielBrazzers10(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
He has exchanged his future with 100k ,.mugu

If only he can go to the bank or even pos and change the soul of the money
Then pays a little into the tithe box or Church account
Then he is good to go

What an elderly man sees � while sitting
A boy can't see it even though he is standing. grin
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by tunashg: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
He has gotten his own share of the money flood at Oba grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by breathelove(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
viyon02:
of course yes, but you wouldn't understand what am talking about because of the economic situation of the nation.
Even me that is not poor, I still don't understand you
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by gistnaijazone: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Make him use am wisely
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by breathelove(f): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fiscus105:
In civilised and advanced society, security agent supposed to invite this guy and interrogate him thoroughly, most especially if his club houses are safe heaven for yahoo boys and also question other sources of his wealth.

Here in naija, security won't touch him in as much he doesn't criticize sitting government or join IPOB or Odua. As a matter of fact IGP representative was there, joined them to drink to stupour.
No civilized or advanced society would interrogate you unlessential you areally a suspect of a particular crime.
These countries understand freedom and rule of law unlike Africa where police arrest anyhow.
Go to Las Vegas and see how American's spend money. No one is getting arrested
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by breathelove(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
TriCee:
Even Cubana that hosted multitude of sympathizers is now resting, but our bloggers and pained folks have refused to rest about the burial.

I hope sensible people know that this burial was blown wild by friends and well wishers, and not the host?
For those dropping advice and quotes on how people should spend their money...
Oga even you have not rested from reading about Cubana. How do you expect bloggers to rest
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
100 Naira notes.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Davoski222: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Those must be 100 naira notes.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Fiscus105(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
breathelove:

No civilized or advanced society would interrogate you unlessential you areally a suspect of a particular crime.
These countries understand freedom and rule of law unlike Africa where police arrest anyhow.
Go to Las Vegas and see how American's spend money. No one is getting arrested

Though ur type doesn't deserve reply but

Several under ground checks of almost all citizens, abeg stop saying what u don't know. The day you commit any big offence or u re going for special office position that security agencies will show govt all ur Petty Petty offences from the past...score card

Meanwhile I will ask u to go back to what I posted and I insist that in a civilised society his sources of wealth need to be questioning

[i]Ur type said more than this wen husipuppi was flauting wealth, today you re inside ur one room appartiment throwing rubbish again.
[/i]
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by breathelove(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fiscus105:

Though ur type doesn't deserve reply but

Several under ground checks of almost all citizens, abeg stop saying what u don't know. The day you commit any big offence or u re going for special office position that security agencies will show govt all ur Petty Petty offences from the past...score card

Meanwhile I will ask u to go back to what I posted and I insist that in a civilised society his sources of wealth need to be questioning

[i]Ur type said more than this wen husipuppi was flauting wealth, today you re inside ur one room appartiment throwing rubbish again.
[/i]

Funny boy, you said my type doesn't deserve a reply then went ahead to write a lengthy reply.
Now let me explain American law.
It is illegal for law enforcement to spy on or investigate a citizen in absence of a crime.
If evidence is gathered under such investigation, it cannot be admitted in court.
You are free to Google and find out more.
No civilized country monitor's it's citizens like big brother.
You only find such in China and other repressive countries.
Like I said, u seem educated but u keep falling my hand.

No law in the civilized world allow for citizens to be investigated in absence of a crime.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Gfskw: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Myself2(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:

i think they're not what u think..

for me dey might be Internet fraudsters (pickers)

Which internet fraudsters ?
I know a part of who they are, not internet at all, and I suspect the other part you are thinking I'm thinking is tied to it. Surely not internet anything
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by billyG(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
See how this guy sold his soul for #100k
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by TriCee: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
breathelove:

Oga even you have not rested from reading about Cubana. How do you expect bloggers to rest
leave me alone o, someone has to say something grin
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Gkemz: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Free money is sweet but if it doesn't cost you something of value, then something more valuable than something has been exchanged.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Bishopino: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
He has exchanged his future with 100k ,.mugu
What future!! Wheelbarrow pusher future? Abi na conductor future.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Bishopino: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fiscus105:
In civilised and advanced society, security agent supposed to invite this guy and interrogate him thoroughly, most especially if his club houses are safe heaven for yahoo boys and also question other sources of his wealth.

Here in naija, security won't touch him in as much he doesn't criticize sitting government or join IPOB or Odua. As a matter of fact IGP representative was there, joined them to drink to stupour.
Mr lecturer..
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by breathelove(f): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2021
TriCee:
leave me alone o, someone has to say something grin
Oga that party shake everywhere. I am in Ghana and we all are taking about Cubana
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by kingPhidel(m): 3:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Nnaye Sacrifice aka kanayo o kanayo is warming up for you. Shebi you’ve watched LIVING IN BONDAGE 2020
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
I've actually been going through your posts since you replied my writings earlier. It is not so hard to know that you're smart and intelligent. I know you are in Ghana, still I'd like to get to know you. We could talk on phone if you want,that's more impressionable.
breathelove:

Funny boy, you said my type doesn't deserve a reply then went ahead to write a lengthy reply.
Now let me explain American law.
It is illegal for law enforcement to spy on or investigate a citizen in absence of a crime.
If evidence is gathered under such investigation, it cannot be admitted in court.
You are free to Google and find out more.
No civilized country monitor's it's citizens like big brother.
You only find such in China and other repressive countries.
Like I said, u seem educated but u keep falling my hand.

No law in the civilized world allow for citizens to be investigated in absence of a crime.

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by breathelove(f): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2021
light9393:
I've actually been going through your posts since you replied my writings earlier. It is not so hard to know that you're smart and intelligent. I know you are in Ghana, still I'd like to get to know you. We could talk on phone if you want,that's more impressionable.
I appreciate my dear. But then, I am married.
He is Nigerian like you. Maybe one day I would give you my number but not now.
Please understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2021
It's alright. The way you respectfully put out your message is admirable. You didn't make me feel intimidated. Cool stuff.
breathelove:

I appreciate my dear. But then, I am married.
He is Nigerian like you. Maybe one day I would give you my number but not now.
Please understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / African China's New House (Pictures & Video) / Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.