Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally (46402 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event / Jumoke Samuel Becomes SHOE CULTURE HOUSE OF FASHION Ambassador (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by seyz91(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
aylive02:
grin with this, Freaky has achieved more than Buhari and APC in 6 years

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by mamaafrik(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Eni pagu kii tojo,eni to pa'kalamagbo ki posun,those who killed the lady will be history in Name of the Alaalees

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by HighChiefZino: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Givers never lack

HighChiefZino wants to officially welcome himself to Nairaland.

Make una roll out the red carpet for me joor.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by 1stdestiny: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
God bless you for that
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Joromi1: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
God bless your kind heart, Macaroni. It shall never be well with DSS and killer herdsmen. And all supporters of evil, zombies, "Darling daddy" chanters and their families will end up like that little girl.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by oguns222: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Proflere:
What is the result of the police investigation? Abi this is also forgotten like Lekki matter?

Nothing will come out of it, bro. Nothing
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by harmony75: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
You're blessed ❤
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Femilekan233: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
donbachi:
GOD bless u bro..not some mofos spraying money on girls inside pool for self aggrandizement....in the name of burial.
sure man we sabi
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Burgerlomo: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
May God continue to bless you bro

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Hapinex01: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are doing well

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by duro4chang(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
The wrath of God will be upon anyone who killed her
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by GABRIEL6036: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
What a nice gesture, God bless you bro... You have just done what the governor of the state should have done better. I come in peace!
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Seniorwriter(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
But out overzealously corrupt NPF claimed she was stabbed with a knife..
SMH...

Kudos to Mr Macaroni....

Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power/authority...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by calcal: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
We are still waiting for Sanwo-Olu to do the needful.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by lolaben(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
ebukajay184:
Comedian Mr Macaroni Gifts N500K To Family Of Girl Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, actor and activist, Debo Adebayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has donated a sum of N500,000 to the family of Jumoke Oyeleke, the salesgirl who was killed during the Yoruba Nation rally in Ojota, Lagos state, IgbereTV reports.

Mr. Macaroni made this known on his Instagram handle after visiting the family of late Jumoke.

Jumoke was reportedly killed by stray bullet believed to have been fired by the police at the rally in Gani Fawehinmi Park on July 3 2021, where agitators for the Yoruba Nation had gathered amid the presence of armed policemen and soldiers.

Mr Macaroni wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbj01erzVa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

God bless u and replenish the source. Great work
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by dklex(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
if buhari turn 110, he will surely pay for every bad things he order his thugs to do in the name of FG
Zico5:
Good gesture here. Buhari will surely pay for all these bloodshed in the land. His cup is already full. Thank God we witness his wicked part, he would have gone as the best president never to rule this entity called Nigeria. I have never seen a man who derive pleasure in bloodshed.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by whippersnapper(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Are you normal
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by tasalanoni(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
When are we going to learn giving with the right hand without letting the left hand know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
The police hasn’t said anything about the case again?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
tasalanoni:
When are we going to learn giving with the right hand without letting the left hand know?

Documentation of events isn’t always about show off.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
donbachi:
GOD bless u bro..not some mofos spraying money on girls inside pool for self aggrandizement....in the name of burial.

Go and drink sniper

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Very nice.
May God console her parents.

"She worked as a sales attendant in a beverage store and used the little she earned to take care of her mother and 3 siblings".

A 14-year old girl was carrying this responsibility?

Parents contribute too much to the decadence in the society. We need to wake up o. We can't just be bringing children to this world to suffer. We have enough runz girls & Yahoo boys already. Ka je ki ori wa pe o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by yesloaded: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
tasalanoni:

Plz read the body of this thread then you will understand the reason behind such revelation
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Pondabrown: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
donbachi:

I don't know why people like you suffer from inferiority complex. Just praise the guy and shut up, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Gotze1: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ceenachi:
Words cannot express the love I have for you big brother, I wish you can see true my heart you will know what I am saying embarassed

May God bless you immensely and enlarge your source of income
May you be the first amongst men in all your endeavors
Thanks brother for finding time to go look out for the family

I don't need to go look for the meaning of a leader, you're truely the kind of leader we deserve to have in Nigeria and Africa at large
We don't need to be a president or a governor before we display our leadership qualities, it all begin's like this
Thanks big brother.
God bless you for this. Mr macaroni has proofed enough to be good leader.

To those laughing at him when the zoo dummy police harassed him for trying to save them from slavery. Shame on them and their families.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by annisy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
donbachi:
their money their business!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by shegzhkn: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Nigerians are about the most easily-manipulated people you'll ever come across. You practice democracy, yet your government kill you every time, and all what is done are social media rants and the matter is dead. Trigger-happy folk turning trigger happier. Killings continue.

Alot are oblivious of the power of ordinary people coming together and besides their is great division in the country , so anything goes.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Okeoghenerobert: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Must somebody die first before he gives money?
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by godlessmind: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zico5:
Good gesture here. Buhari will surely pay for all these bloodshed in the land. His cup is already full. Thank God we witness his wicked part, he would have gone as the best president never to rule this entity called Nigeria. I have never seen a man who derive pleasure in bloodshed.

Don't forget he's a typical Fulani man they are known for bloodsheding
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Masterito(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
You mustn't make that reference.
donbachi:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.