Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally (46401 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event / Jumoke Samuel Becomes SHOE CULTURE HOUSE OF FASHION Ambassador (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by slimfit1(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2021
God bless MR Macaroni
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Dedemworld: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2021
lasisi69:
That moment you wish you were not in the Army... cheesy

Instead of blaming bad road with bad government, u blamed in different dimension

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Antoeni(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Must you announce it

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Marcy45marcy: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Hello
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by mechanics(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2021
He did well.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by ABBOLAJJI81: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
U av done well brother....More blessings in your endeavors
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by tasalanoni(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
jaxxy:

Documentation of events isn’t always about show off.
It doesn't take long before something wrong becomes a custom. I think you want to believe that he announced his benevolence to the world in order to bring more benefactors to the family.. yes, he gave them some help but he needn't take the photos to the media as way to document his philanthropy. It was utterly needless..What about going further to state the amount he gave them? Was that a useful piece of information too? If you say yes, explain how it's going to help a bereaved family at a time like that..
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Zico5:
Good gesture here. Buhari will surely pay for all these bloodshed in the land. His cup is already full. Thank God we witness his wicked part, he would have gone as the best president never to rule this entity called Nigeria. I have never seen a man who derive pleasure in bloodshed.

Oga go and sit down, you have been cursing and wishing death on Buhari since 2015 yet the baba still dey healthy and fresh, Is it not time you change your prayer point. Na only you get God abi? For your mind Buhari no get God.

You better learn to endure cuz he will still be President for the next 2 years...deal with it.

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
tasalanoni:

It doesn't take long before something wrong becomes a custom. I think you want to believe that he announced his benevolence to the world in order to bring more benefactors to the family.. yes, he gave them some help but he needn't take the photos to the media as way to document his philanthropy. It was utterly needless..What about going further to state the amount he gave them? Was that a useful piece of information too? If you say yes, explain how it's going to help a bereaved family at a time like that..

Taking pictures and stating the amount is not wrong in anyway. If it’s a show if he already has his reward. And if it is for documentation or exposure so other can do likewise and support it’s fine.

Humility is a thing of the heart. It is not about wearing thorn clothes and modest looking. U can be arrogant despite looking humble in appearance. Same with giving and show off.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by tasalanoni(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
gstream:

when you start gifting 500k at once.
Go through your reply once and carefully look for any trace of wisdom in it.. If you find it wise by any metric system, we'll have your head thoroughly checked for bugs. If you don't, come back and I'll tell you why and how it's inappropriate to visit a bereaved family and take photos of them in a such a distressing situation, give them some money and disturb the social media space with news of your "benevolence". Still not enough, you went further to state the amount you gave them.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by smartNerd: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by gstream: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
tasalanoni:

Go through your reply once and carefully look for any trace of wisdom in it.. If you find it wise by any metric system, we'll have your head thoroughly checked for bugs. If you don't, come back and I'll tell you why and how it's inappropriate to visit a bereaved family and take photos of them in a such a distressing situation, give them some money and disturb the social media space with news of your "benevolence". Still not enough, you went further to state the amount you gave them.

I wish I could insult you....but nah...I am too civilised for that.
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Thunday1005(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Freaky freaky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.