Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 (18114 Views)

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank / Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na boy to jowizaza nah... And again his was nurtured by Igbo person. That's where he got inspired for business. Just we keep saying follow who know Road not to come online and hate people who don't care about you.

Check out that link... Ubby have something to tell you about what he achieved going to Oba.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRbRqZxJqXH/?utm_medium=copy_link
[/quote]

Sammy07:
I'm sure some people haven't heard of his name.b4

Unlike u some.people that are loud and hyping Obi wey no worth $100million ( https://www.nairaland.com/6656756/obi-cubana-biography-businesses-age) grin

Meanwhile, This guy worth over $400million
(https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/19/the-rags-to-riches-story-of-sijibomi-ogundele/)

And he no make noise unlike some guys guys grin
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na boy to jowizaza nah... And again his was nurtured by Igbo person. That's where he got inspired for business. Just we keep saying follow who know Road not to come online and hate people who don't care about you.

Check out that link... Ubby have something to tell you about what he achieved going to Oba.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRbRqZxJqXH/?utm_medium=copy_link
[/quote]

holyman101:
Yoruba Billionaire Always go about with their business unlike Oba guys who show off.. Well done
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by moshino(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
donbachi:
Him mates dey oba dey spray money,in the name of burial.

Congrats bro.

Worry about yourself, your own life. Don't concern yourself with "him mates dey oba dey spray money" talk. Whomsoever is spraying money anywhere, is spraying their own money. Worry about you and yours.
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Dre183(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
smalldoctor:
am one f them, is generosity 4 much

Do u work in office or site?
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Frankicent(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'll like to work with this guy. I need change my cliq I swear .
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Lorddominic(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
I pity you oh how many project has he finished I can place you on pay roll

Davido currently lives in one of his mansions in Banana island

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
Sijimoto for years know we never see any project done complete grin cheesy all na media mouth

When you dey stay for ikotun or ikorodu,how u go see am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ewedegubbler:

Same age as Sunday igboho. And who are you and who is your wretched father and what is your claim to fame ?
Take panadol for your headache kiddo. I won't be caught dead mentioning your father here. I am sure the man tried to raise you well but the shit in you has killed all your reasoning faculty. Choke on your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Caboceer: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by smalldoctor: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dre183:

Do u work in office or site?
site precisely fo ongoing lucrazia project

2 Likes

Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Gotze1: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
heniford2:
Sijimoto for years know we never see any project done complete grin cheesy all na media mouth
Obi Cubana..... 96million dollars

Sujimoto...... 400million dollars

400-96=?

Tell me the change.

He will smoke your Cubana with money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Babalola0920: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
BARAKALLAHU FIKHUM
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by obowunmi(m): 3:39am On Jul 19, 2021
Sujimoto is a SCAMMER.
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Dre183(m): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2021
smalldoctor:

Wow

I have 3 of my friends working at site too
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by justjify(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2021
He is better than that cow called ADAMU GARBA
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Bunmhi(f): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Konquest: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2021
smalldoctor:
How do I access him...I want to invest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Invests In Two Lagos Gas Pipeline Projects / Today’s Game: Bankers For Baba Ijebu ​ / New Naira Policy: Do People Still Accept Old Naira Notes In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.