Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) (1924 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
OBI CUBANA AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES IN EUROPE DURING THEIR SIGNING OF AGREEMENT WITH THE GLENFIDDISCH WHISKY � I FIND DURING MY INVESTIGATION SO THEY ONLY USE THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE CEREMONY TO PROMOTE THEIR BUSINESS AND NOTING TO BE WORRY ABOUT

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by tyson98: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Make we rest about this cubana jare ah

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by InsideLove(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Man of the moment.
Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by yanabasee1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
No hates.... but I am not moved by all the cubana stuffs and money splashing...

I have a believe that a genuine hustler will have a worth for his money and spending it will be with caution...

Probably because I love to always be on a low key spending...

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by jom28gy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na so
Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by ChilamNk(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
yanabasee1:
No hates.... but I am not moved by all the cubana stuffs and money splashing...

I have a believe that a genuine hustler will have a worth for his money and spending it will be with caution...

Probably because I love to always be on a low key spending...

Oh yeah bro..

probably everyone ain't the same..

And most probably you can't boost of having enough...

No hate

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Man wine wey i saw today wey Staminaz men dey snipp Fr cubana mom's burial still dey amaze me upon till now!!

Money Good Sha...
Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by Bluntguy: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Deji Adeyanju made a big mistake. There is a whole world of difference between this guy and Hushpuppi.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by yanabasee1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
ChilamNk:

Oh yeah bro..

probably everyone ain't the same..

And most probably you can't boost of having enough...

No hate

Exactly the point...

What's there to have enough and then you'll still die and leave them behind you?

So I live averagely and have my peace...

At least, I am very happy and I can do whatever I want with what I have and wouldn't have to worry about anything...
Re: Obi Cubana And Business Associates In Europe(photos) by Soulsymbol99: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2021
How to know a good man is when people around him are also doing well. From what I can see, Cubana chief priest na obi Cubana's boy but the dude is doing well as well.

(1) (Reply)

She Sleeps With Mercy Eke - Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi 'secrets' Spilled / Nigeria Lady Burnt Àlive While Trying A Fake Skin Care Products - Very Dark Bla / Beyonce And Ciara, Which One Dances Well And Which One Is Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.