Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram (46206 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
AND THAT BRINGS ME TO D CONCLUSION OF TODAY'S TOPIC... ARGUMENTS BETWEEN RONALDO AND MESSI ENDS UP IN GREAT BITTERNESS, ANGER AND HATRED.... MEANWHILE D BOTH OF THEM ARE JUST THERE ENJOYING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR FAMILIES.... THERE IS NEVER A BETTER ENDING IN SUCH ARGUMENT, THAT IS Y I LOVE RONALDINHO, NO MATTER WHAT EVEN D OPPOSING FANS WATCHING DINHO WANTS HIM TO HOLD D BALL AND ENTERTAIN THEM....DINHO IS D JOY OF FOOTBALL.. EVERYBODY LOVES DINHO...I MIGHT B A RONALDO FAN BUT DINHO IS MY GOAT...FOR D PAST 15 YRS U ALL HAVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT RONALDO AND MESSI, ARGUE NO DY TIRE U? 15yrs OH, HABA...EVEN SCIENTIST GO DON GIVE UP ON THAT KIND LONG RESEARCH....
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

Hahahahahahaha.....A MAN OF GOD ONCE SAID...WHEN U LAUGH, UR ENEMIES BECOMES ANGRY AND BITTERED....AM SORRY DEAR, I C NO REASON TO B SAD.....PLEASE AM SORRY IF U HATE HAPPINESS, AM THE OPPOSITE OF U, I LOVE BEING HAPPY

Lol. Very funny the kid just suddenly changed the topic. Wetin concern me n you? Do you think you are more successful than me? Stay with the topic kid n don't deviate

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Hermes119: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
I want you guys to do something,ask google "who is the greatest footballer of all time " then open the results in your first page,I make bold to say that none of those writers or polls or whatever would rank Cristiano Ronaldo as the greatest player of all time but you would see quite a few ranking Messi as number one.
You can think of Ronaldo as your GOAT but the FACT remains that evidences abound which show that Messi is a more brilliant player than Ronaldo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

Hahahahahahaha.....A MAN OF GOD ONCE SAID...WHEN U LAUGH, UR ENEMIES BECOMES ANGRY AND BITTERED....AM SORRY DEAR, I C NO REASON TO B SAD.....PLEASE AM SORRY IF U HATE HAPPINESS, AM THE OPPOSITE OF U, I LOVE BEING HAPPY
A happy man that behaves like a sadist is no happy man at all. You are just a frustrated and depressed mo'fucker whose only source of happiness is the unhappiness of others. Well, If the slut had closed her legs or even use a condom, it would have saved everyone from your toxic nature.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
A happy man that behaves like a sadist is no happy man at all. You are just a frustrated and depressed mo'fucker whose only source of happiness is the unhappiness of others. Well, If the slut had closed her legs or even use a condom, it would have saved everyone from your toxic nature.

Lol. No follow the child trade words. Na Yahoo give this kind of people mouth to talk. If not Yahoo, I don't think any organization will employ him

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Lol. No follow the child trade words. Na Yahoo give this kind of people mouth to talk. If not Yahoo, I don't think any organization will employ him
Ok bro. Cos of this kids, many matured minds no longer use this platform. Yahoo don do so much damage in this country that even in our neighborhood today, this children no longer have regard for anyone.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Hermes119:
I want you guys to do something,ask google "who is the greatest footballer of all time " then open the results in your first page,I make bold to say that none of those writers or polls or whatever would rank Cristiano Ronaldo as the greatest player of all time but you would see quite a few ranking Messi as number one.
You can think of Ronaldo as your GOAT but the FACT remains that evidences abound which show that Messi is a more brilliant player than Ronaldo.

They will not. Rather they want to tell you
1. Copa America is a shitty competition
2. Copa America nation's are useless except for Argentina and Brazil
3. Show them stats that South Americans have defeated Europe more, they still leave the conversation and jump to another one.
4. They want to prove that Ronaldo is better than Messi
5. That Copa just favored Messi to win this time around
6. They do not brag or insult, but follow them up with intellectual argument, they start with name calling.
7. Ronaldo doesn't brag, yet he goes on national TV to always proclaim himself Goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Ok bro. Cos of this kids, many matured minds no longer use this platform. Yahoo don do so much damage in this country that even in our neighborhood today, this children no longer have regard for anyone.

I usually check their level of maturity whenever I engage them in intellectual discussion. Boom!!! Next thing, they resort to insult. Na Yahoo give this kind person mouth. Ask him to come to LinkedIn, now him go run

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Hermes119: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chachamiliano:

They will not. Rather they want to tell you
1. Copa America is a shitty competition
2. Copa America nation's are useless except for Argentina and Brazil
3. Show them stats that South Americans have defeated Europe more, they still leave the conversation and jump to another one.
4. They want to prove that Ronaldo is better than Messi
5. That Copa just favored Messi to win this time around
6. They do not brag or insult, but follow them up with intellectual argument, they start with name calling.
7. Ronaldo doesn't brag, yet he goes on national TV to always proclaim himself Goat
Exactly !!!
They are always playing catch up. Some arguments they raise leave me short of words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / FIFA Suspends Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Bags 'Jagaban' Chieftaincy Title After Marrying Another Wife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.