Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram (46208 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:
E GO SHOCK EVERYBODY WHEN LEWANDOSKI GO WIN THIS BALLONDOR....KEEP UNDERATING WHAT LEWANDOSKI HAS DONE BUT AM VERY SURE IF NA MESSI OR RONALDO ACHIEVE WETIN LEWANDOSKI ACHIEVE LAST SEASON AND LEWANDOSKI WAS THE ONE THAT WON THE COPA AMERICA FOR INSTANCE STUPID FANS WILL STILL B ARGUING THAT MESSI WILL WIN THE BALLONDOR.......ALL AM SAYING IS MESSI AND RONALDO FANS ARE CLOUDED BY SENTIMENT....U FAIL TO C WHAT OTHERS HAVE DONE.

Messi fans will never agree to it ooo...thats y I call them bitter biased fans ....they were happy when balon dor announced that they wudnt b an award last yr due to the pandemic... messi himself dint even vote for Lewandowski...while Ronaldo voted for him.... how can any right thinking person say messi outperformed Lewandowski last season?? How?? In 2019 when they awarded it to messi , their argument was that he won La liga and European golden boot despite vvd appearing in the nations league final and winning CL , even defeating messi 4.0.... now Lewandowski wins the Bundesliga and European golden boot ... but those minions what them to award it to the one that win nothing in Europe but based on copa that has just 8 teams
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Name calling is his trade mark. if he insults or calls you names, do not hesitate to do same cos he doesn't have monopoly to insult people and go scot free.

Nah. That shows he is clearly a child in his early 20's or better still not exposed to the cooperate world. Won't stoop so low to trade words with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
You should be in the gutters you dimwit. You're a foolish idiot for quoting me. Messi won the European golden shoe, broke Gerd Mullars record and scored a total of 91 Goals in a calendar year. Outstanding performance in 2012, infact reasonable Ronaldo fans gave it to him. You don't watch football son. You're too blinded by hate, so can't reason with your brain. You lack home training and that's why you had to reply with derogatory words. Oponu next time learn to be civil in a public space
Kingcalls:

Shut up ur mouth foolish fool... mumu wey no no say im b mumu.... what did messi win in 2012

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You mumu no get part 2......see below Anu mpama.

Did Ronaldo win spoon in 2013? He is the only player to win balon dor without a trophy in this modern day.

grin grin ...so shame no catch u... copa de rey grin grin.... was was his position in the league.... so make Leicester nominated Iheanacho as well...cos he also won fa Cup.... u guys are sooooooo foolish... always using useless trophies to brag... Ronaldo also won copa de italia but we don't even consider it as an option... thats to show u how Ronaldo fans think...we think big... u said Ronaldo can't achieve assists grin grin... top assist provider in history of CL , but that is a trashy achievement to his fans... football is about goals and major trophies and not ur useless assist and man of the match... name one big game that Messi influenced and won last season... atletico no goal or assist, real madrid no goal or assist those are his 2 major rivals in the league....lost to juventus 3.0 at home was also disgraced by psg and mbappe 4.1 at home .... cudnt influence the semi final or final in the copa , no goal or assist.... using Ecuador and peru to shine .... but Colombia and Brazil, Im no see road .... u think analysts are as dumb as u messi fans
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
NCANCHAIR:
You should be in the gutters you dimwit. You're a foolish idiot for quoting me. Messi won the European golden shoe, broke Gerd Mullars record and scored a total of 91 Goals in a calendar year. Outstanding performance in 2012, infact reasonable Ronaldo fans gave it to him. You don't watch football son. You're too blinded by hate, so can't reason with your brain. You lack home training and that's why you had to reply with derogatory words. Oponu next time learn to be civil in a public space

Foolish u as usual.... so Lewandowski dint break mullers record last season ?? And dint he win European golden boot... biased fool with ijebu garri as brain
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You mumu no get part 2......see below Anu mpama.

Did Ronaldo win spoon in 2013? He is the only player to win balon dor without a trophy in this modern day.

Y wudnt he win it when he was cheated the previous season...wrestled the league out of the grabs of barca but they still gave it to the drawf cos they based it on goals instead of achievements with club ... they had no choice when Ronaldo hit 70 goals in 2013.... the confusion criminal blatter created cos he favoured messi ... till he was caught on camera.... but pig brains like u no fit reason like normal human being
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
IF NOT THAT THE BALLONDOR HAS LOST IT'S VALUE JORGINHO OR LEWANDOSKI SHOULD B THE TALKED ABOUT CANDIDATES...BUT SENTIMENT BOTH IN D FIFA ORGANISING COMMITTEE WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO WIN IT...
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
I won't dignify you with a response again. You a dumb nitwit parading a public forum like this, with your daftness and dumbness.

Stay off my mention oponu
Kingcalls:

Foolish u as usual.... so Lewandowski dint break mullers record last season ?? And dint he win European golden boot... biased fool with ijebu garri as brain

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin ...so shame no catch u... copa de rey grin grin.... was was his position in the league.... so make Leicester nominated Iheanacho as well...cos he also won fa Cup.... u guys are sooooooo foolish... always using useless trophies to brag... Ronaldo also won copa de italia but we don't even consider it as an option... thats to show u how Ronaldo fans think...we think big... u said Ronaldo can't achieve assists grin grin... top assist provider in history of CL , but that is a trashy achievement to his fans... football is about goals and major trophies and not ur useless assist and man of the match... name one big game that Messi influenced and won last season... atletico no goal or assist, real madrid no goal or assist those are his 2 major rivals in the league....lost to juventus 3.0 at home was also disgraced by psg and mbappe 4.1 at home .... cudnt influence the semi final or final in the copa , no goal or assist.... using Ecuador and peru to shine .... but Colombia and Brazil, Im no see road .... u think analysts are as dumb as u messi fans
Every time you get caught for lying, you digress to something foolish. Not like anybody cares about Copa Del Rey but why did you lie that he didnt win any trophy in 2012? Thats the bone of contention not this jargons you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
NCANCHAIR:
You just dey pour water inside basket with your last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
If this stats you presented is correct, can you please explain how Messi has 0 goals vs top 10 and 19 goals against top ranked teams while Ronaldo with 2 goals vs top ranked teams manage to have 9 vs top 10......does this make sense to you??
The stats is fuckin correct.. Go make research. 19 means the rank not goals.. Show me a team below 19 in fifa rankings that Messi scored against in copa or world cup!
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Y wudnt he win it when he was cheated the previous season...wrestled the league out of the grabs of barca but they still gave it to the drawf cos they based it on goals instead of achievements with club ... they had no choice when Ronaldo hit 70 goals in 2013.... the confusion criminal blatter created cos he favoured messi ... till he was caught on camera.... but pig brains like u no fit reason like normal human being
If Messi win FIFA AWARD, you go blame Blatter. if he wins BALON DOR, you still blame Platini.

Bloody liar...............you need brain treatment that was how you lied that Argentina did not celebrate Copa America until proven wrong. Yesterday, you lied that Neymar played Copa America in 2019, Today, you lied agin that Messi didnt win any trophy in 2012. only God knows tomorrow's lie........don't you get tired of lying and bring self made statistics

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
NCANCHAIR:
I won't dignify you with a response again. You a dumb nitwit parading a public forum like this, with your daftness and dumbness.

Stay off my mention oponu

grin grin grin when they finally see their stupidity, they result to insult grin grin...thank me for schooling ur foolish as.s
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:
IF NOT THAT THE BALLONDOR HAS LOST IT'S VALUE JORGINHO OR LEWANDOSKI SHOULD B THE TALKED ABOUT CANDIDATES...BUT SENTIMENT BOTH IN D FIFA ORGANISING COMMITTEE WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO WIN IT...

Who made it lost it value? FIFA and Uefa is headed by an European. Major league is played in Europe. And FIFA's top seat is headed by European. So kindly explain how ballon dor has lost its value

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
If Messi win FIFA AWARD, you go blame Blatter. if he wins BALON DOR, you still blame Platini.

Bloody liar...............you need brain treatment that was how you lied that Argentina did not celebrate Copa America until proven wrong. Yesterday, you lied that Neymar played Copa America in 2019, Today, you lied agin that Messi didnt win any trophy in 2012. only God knows tomorrow's lie........don't you get tired of lying and bring self made statistics

Bros you get too strength to argue with him. I wanted to upload a video on YouTube. But even after seeing the videos many of them will still disagree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fuckthamods:

The stats is fuckin correct.. Go make research. 19 means the rank not goals.. Show me a team below 19 in fifa rankings that Messi scored against in copa or world cup!
see the teams below.........Uruguay, Chile, USA & Mexico all in copa
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Bros you get too strength to argue with him. I wanted to upload a video on YouTube. But even after seeing the videos many of them will still disagree
just exposing hiss lies as usual. he lies too much and e no dey shame. upload it. who cares if they agree or not.......no be today we know them
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
see the teams below.........Uruguay, Chile, USA & Mexico all in copa
Chile is 19 on the dot
USA is ranked 20
Which cup match did he score against Uruguay and Mexico? Which year?
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Chile is 19 on the dot
USA is ranked 20
Which cup match did he score against Uruguay and Mexico? Which year?
Sorry, the Uruguay goal was mistaken for a CA match. There's nothing like a top 19....its top 20 and USA is there.

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Who made it lost it value? FIFA and Uefa is headed by an European. Major league is played in Europe. And FIFA's top seat is headed by European. So kindly explain how ballon dor has lost its value
Where u in coma all this while, FIFA should apologize to d following players.
1. Iniesta
2. Schneider
3. LEWANDOSKI....
It is clear to me that u r just waking up from coma....let recent changes while u were in coma,
1.buhari is now d NIGERIAN president
2.his vice is osinbajo
3. Sanwo olu is d current governor of Lagos state.
4.nepa has changed to phcn.
5.ghana is now better than Nigeria...
U should pay me for this info u know... nothing is free in this country...
Consider this information as a bonus from CRISTIANO to u....

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

1. Iniesta
2. Schneider
3. LEWANDOSKI....
It is clear to me that u r just waking up from coma....let recent changes while u were in coma,
2.his vice is osinbajo
Sneijder never deserved balon dor. He did well but not good enough for balon dor. You can make a case for Iniesta. Lewy should have won it last year but its nobody's fault that, it was cancelled. Even if you are Ronaldo's fan, you still should have added Ribery but you omitted his name deliberately.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Sneijder never deserved balon dor. He did well but not good enough for balon dor. You can make a case for Iniesta. Lewy should have won it last year but its nobody's fault that, it was cancelled. Even if you are Ronaldo's fan, you still should have added Ribery but you omitted his name deliberately.
VERY GOOD....NEXT TIME WHEN U WAKE UP FROM COMA, ASK WHAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE U START VOMMITING GUTTERS....
INFORMATION IS POWER AND POWER IS PRICELESS..

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

VERY GOOD....NEXT TIME WHEN U WAKE UP FROM COMA, ASK WHAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE U START VOMMITING GUTTERS....
INFORMATION IS POWER AND POWER IS PRICELESS..
Well, I may not have followed your discussion from the beginning but the post i quoted is self explanatory. Your response shows you are not different from a garage tout. Nothing stops you from driving your points without being hostile and derogatory.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Well, I may not have followed your discussion from the beginning but the post i quoted is self explanatory. Your response shows you are not different from a garage tout. Nothing stops you from driving your points without being hostile and derogatory.

Hahahahahahaha.....OH YES....I KNOW HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....KAI, I BAD GHUN...MY AIM HAS BEEN FULFILLED...

NEXT....

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goodheart02(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chanchit:

Fifa finally released list of nominees for the balloon d'or. 10 players in total, I hope the nest player wins.

Cc fuckthamods, OJEEMAH, patoski94, NORSIYK, Mangyeko, kilishihunter, goodheart02.

Don't ever mention me again whenever you're trying to be stupid. I don't roll with foools

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

Hahahahahahaha.....OH YES....I KNOW HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....KAI, I BAD GHUN...MY AIM HAS BEEN FULFILLED...

NEXT....
How is this even funny?? If you had any sense, you won't be laughing for displaying stupid and moronic behaviour in a public forum.

You are just a lunatic that needs urgent psychiatric help...... You go soon enter road no worry.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

1. Iniesta
2. Schneider
3. LEWANDOSKI....
2.his vice is osinbajo
When I read from kids I know. It's clear you are a child below 25yrs or not exposures to the cooperate world. All these names you mentioned, who occupied the power house then? Was it a South American or Europe? Who voted? Very funny post from you. People read things from the surface, come here and type and claim genius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:

No follow the guy tread words. Na small pikin him no go pass 22yrs. Whenever I engage people in intellectual argument, I first try to understand their inllectual disposition, if you start with insult, then I know you are either of the following
1. A kid
2. A tout
3. Somebody that has not being exposed to the cooperate world. And from his post, you can clearly see he belongs to either of this group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
just exposing hiss lies as usual. he lies too much and e no dey shame. upload it. who cares if they agree or not.......no be today we know them

Some of them come here to argue to win not to know more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chachamiliano:

No follow the guy tread words. Na small pikin him no go pass 22yrs. Whenever I engage people in intellectual argument, I first try to understand their inllectual disposition, if you start with insult, then I know you are either of the following
1. A kid
2. A tout
3. Somebody that has not being exposed to the cooperate world. And from his post, you can clearly see he belongs to either of this group
They insult people that bring superior argument because they lack mental capacity to engage with deep thinkers and without mincing words, that niqqa is 1, 2 & 3.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chanchit: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
goodheart02:

Don't ever mention me again whenever you're trying to be stupid. I don't roll with foools

Badheart02, I had to mention you, cos I need to bookmark those names for the 7thdor celebration. Una go choke
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chachamiliano:

When I read from kids I know. It's clear you are a child below 25yrs or not exposures to the cooperate world. All these names you mentioned, who occupied the power house then? Was it a South American or Europe? Who voted? Very funny post from you. People read things from the surface, come here and type and claim genius.
Hahahahahahaha.....A MAN OF GOD ONCE SAID...WHEN U LAUGH, UR ENEMIES BECOMES ANGRY AND BITTERED....AM SORRY DEAR, I C NO REASON TO B SAD.....PLEASE AM SORRY IF U HATE HAPPINESS, AM THE OPPOSITE OF U, I LOVE BEING HAPPY

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / FIFA Suspends Nigeria / Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.