Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram (46203 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chanchit: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the one not using ur brain.... but Ronaldo won balon dor that same Yr...mugu

Arguing with you lots is no different from arguing with programmmed robots.
Check your your reply to what I wrote, them no correlate.
If Ronaldo can win balloon d'or that year, what makes y'all think Messi won't win it this year? In fact this'll be his easiest balloon d'or.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Messi fans are no different from those aboki wey de support boko haram...the dullest set of fans in the history of fans....even Argentines no send am.... but look at them here decieving themselves....empty barrel mks the loudest noise...Ronaldo's fans no get time to mingle with mongrels .... smart people that are not biased have said it all.... ur achievement on the pitch dwarfs awards...places uv conquered dwarfs awards.. any intelligent human being knows that copa can't be on euros level...even AFCON is more organised.... tomorrow salah go win nations Cup and them go wan compare am with euros .... same people that call Italian league farmers league dont want to accept that copa is crappy ... every season either Brazil or Argentina feature in the final or even both ....and they are here celebrating the trashy cup...thats y them de kpokpo them for every world cup.... Germany in bk to bk world cups knack their 2 greatest 11-1 combined in bk to bk games....and they are here challenging Europe... Argentina that cudnt beat all three European teams they faced in the last world cup including Iceland... delusional fans....who no no say them fix the tournament for messi to win am... South America that have the most corrupt officials and FA in the world ...na y them de kpokpo them for world cup...this sane Argentina will not pass R16 in this last Euros ....
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Chanchit:

If Ronaldo can win balloon d'or that year, what makes y'all think Messi won't win it this year? In fact this'll be his easiest balloon d'or.

Cos u are so dull not to understand that he won the CL , broke the record of goal scored in a single CL with 17 goals ...single handedly qualified Portugal in the play offs ... won European golden boot .... now compare that with ur dwarf this season... u want them to dash him balon dor on top copa ...u are a metallic dreamer
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chanchit: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Cos u are so dull not to understand that he won the CL , broke the record of goal scored in a single CL with 17 goals ...single handedly qualified Portugal in the play offs ... won European golden boot .... now compare that with ur dwarf this season... u want them to dash him balon dor on top copa ...u are a metallic dreamer

Fifa finally released list of nominees for the balloon d'or. 10 players in total, I hope the nest player wins.

Cc fuckthamods, OJEEMAH, patoski94, NORSIYK, Mangyeko, kilishihunter, goodheart02.

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mosesvic11(m): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2021
paulolee:
that's my GOAT n d world loves d fact dt he finally wins a trophy with Argentina..
but wait o, mk we reason something, this leo pics gat more likes than
dt previous cr7 pics but cr7 gat more insta followers than messi, i
think it simply means DT some cr7 fans have finally realized who is d
real GOAT of football, e pain me say DM realise too late BT its better
late than never..
you are the only bitter fan I know, many of CR7 fan don't hate Messi as you guys do. He has finally achieve something with Argentina and many are happy for him....

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Moutine(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Messi embarassed
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin
Chanchit:

Fifa finally released list of nominees for the balloon d'or. 10 players in total, I hope the nest player wins.

Cc fuckthamods, OJEEMAH, patoski94, NORSIYK, Mangyeko, kilishihunter, goodheart02.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Chanchit:

So you dont know you've been arguing with a toad?? The most unreasonable and brainless being I have met on this forum.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
Messi fans are no different from those aboki wey de support boko haram...the dullest set of fans in the history of fans....even Argentines no send am.... but look at them here decieving themselves....empty barrel mks the loudest noise...Ronaldo's fans no get time to mingle with mongrels .... smart people that are not biased have said it all.... ur achievement on the pitch dwarfs awards...places uv conquered dwarfs awards.. any intelligent human being knows that copa can't be on euros level...even AFCON is more organised.... tomorrow salah go win nations Cup and them go wan compare am with euros .... same people that call Italian league farmers league dont want to accept that copa is crappy ... every season either Brazil or Argentina feature in the final or even both ....and they are here celebrating the trashy cup...thats y them de kpokpo them for every world cup.... Germany in bk to bk world cups knack their 2 greatest 11-1 combined in bk to bk games....and they are here challenging Europe... Argentina that cudnt beat all three European teams they faced in the last world cup including Iceland... delusional fans....who no no say them fix the tournament for messi to win am... South America that have the most corrupt officials and FA in the world ...na y them de kpokpo them for world cup...this sane Argentina will not pass R16 in this last Euros ....

Bros you don't know football. Na 2018 world cup you watch. Please don't come here and be using 2018 stats. I still showed you South Americans have better head to head stats against Europe, you are still here arguing. Don't argue because you want to win but argue because you want to know more irrespective of whosever you support. Either Messi or Ronaldo.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
So you dont know you've been arguing with a toad?? The most unreasonable and brainless being I have met on this forum.

The annoying thing for me is him calling people names. Yet he doesn't know beyond 2014 to 2018 world cup. How I wish Nairaland could just give us power to see the person beyond some post some day. You will be marvelled

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chachamiliano: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Mosesvic11:
you are the only bitter fan I know, many of CR7 fan don't hate Messi as you guys do. He has finally achieve something with Argentina and many are happy for him....

It's a lie. Ronaldo himself started this unnecessary argument when he proclaimed himself GOAT. He has gone on several interviews to say he is better than Messi. Messi on his own part have never one day said he is better than Ronaldo.

People should also know Europe talents are playing catch ups with South Americans every year Europe tries to project a talent to march up with South Americans talents. Europe has the highest import of talents from other continents. If not Europe so many talents such as
Zidaine
T. Henry
Pogba
Boateng
D. Alaba
Kante etc.
Would not have being known
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by nullbyte: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Did messi caption the post, go fu*k your mother?
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Chanchit:

You only proved the point I've be making all along.. You deluded clowns should go create the balon dor and give him. FIFA don't work with sentiments, e go shock una the way e shock us when them carry CR7 balon dor give modric

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
FIFA ranking? Luxembourg 96, Estonia 116, Lithuania 134 & San Marino 210.......Bolivia which happen to be the least ranked SA team is 79??

This proves your initial post wrong.
Don't be a dunce. We're talking about Cup tournament matches.. Copa america/Euros
Moreover Messi has played friendlies also with worse ranked teams than those

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Don't be a dunce. We're talking about Cup tournament matches.. Copa america/Euros
Moreover Messi has played friendlies also with worse ranked teams than those
Well, you sound more like a dunce cos you obviously seem to have forgotten the discussion. Yes, he played some friendlies but never a qualifier against a team above 90 on FIFA ranking
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2021
NA WA O.....THIS RONALDO AND MESSI ARGUMENT IS SOMETHING ELSE.....Y AM I THE ONLY RONADO FAN WHO SEES RONALDINHO AND MARADONA AS D GOAT....ANY HUMAN CLAIMING TO B A GOAT SHOULD LIFT THAT TROPHY CALLED THE WORLDCUP....THE SURPRISING THING IS THAT, THAT MOMENT U R BUSY CARRYING OUT GOOGLE RESEARCH ON HOW TO CONDEMN HIM, THAT PARTICULAR MOMNT RONALDO IS ON HIS BOAT WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ENJOYING WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND THAT HIM MAMMYWATER GIRLFRIEND...
AND AM SURE U CONDEMNING D BILLIONAIRE HARDLY EAT 3 SQUARE MEAL A DAY...MESSI AND RONALDO ARE GR8 EVEN AS A RONALDO FAN, I REP RONALDINHO...

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2021
RONALDINHO IS THE DEVIL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT...THAT GUY BAD....THE GUY TOOMUCH....NO B THOSE TWO PEOPLE WEY DEY CLAIM GOAT , WORLDCUP DY NO FIT WIN....GOAT MY ASS...

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Chachamiliano:

The annoying thing for is him calling people names. Yet he doesn't know beyond 2014 to 2018 world cup. How I wish Nairaland could just give us power to see the person beyond some post some day. You will be marvelled
Name calling is his trade mark. if he insults or calls you names, do not hesitate to do same cos he doesn't have monopoly to insult people and go scot free.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NORSIYK(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Chanchit:

Mumu, most of these teams defeated Portugal in knock out stages. Stop defending nonsense. Portugal progressed as best losers in euro twice and una still dey open mouth yarn dust?

Lol. Only Uruguay knocked portugal in the world cup, Portugal defeated France in the euro and France thrashed Argentina.
Mumu, Portugal never lost any match in 2016 euro

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay. But it isn't fair too to say someone is a better goalscorer because he has more goals than someone he's actually played more matches than. It's like setting someone few kilometers ahead of you in a race and then he brags that he outraced you when it's obvious he actually had the advantage.
If Messi and Ronaldo had started their careers same time and same day, with the amount of goals they have now, Messi should be ahead. But it's okay Sha if no cares about goal ratio.
You are beginning to fall for his antics. Baba stop sounding like you are begging him to see things from your perspective. if he doesn't accept, he should keep sulking his balls. Incase you don't know, that Bevelyjean is the same person as Kingscall. if e insult you, hit him back in multiple folds.....nobody get monopoly to attack anybody for their opinion.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NCANCHAIR(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Neymar won Copa in 2019? See how you dey disgrace yourself anyhow. He finally won an international trophy that he's been taunted with and now the Copa has suddenly become a trash to you deluded fans... May I remind you that Copa America/Conmebol has produced more talented, gifted Greats in game than your over hyped European players.. Drops make an ocean! Go figure
Kingcalls:

Messi deluded fans always cropping up irrelevant records...who cares about a finalist that lost...u guys are shameless ... Ronaldo got to the semi finals of the world cup, we don't brag about it, he got to the Euros final in 04 , we don't brag about it... he is the only football player in history to score in every tournament that he has played in , we don't brag about it... he and messi both played their first world cup in 06 ,yet, Ronaldo has more world cup goals, we dint brag about it... messi has never scored a former world cup champion in the world cup , something Ronaldo did with a hat trick , we don't talk about it... he has the highest goal in football history, we don't talk about it, he has the highest goal assist in CL history , we don't even discuss it cos its irrelevant.... u guys keep on starking irrelevant stuff... imagine , copa that sanchez won bk to bk ....something suarez won many years ago ...imagine even Brazil players were celebrating their loss and u are bragging and comparing that trash to the euros ...how many people watched that shabby cup, no real sponsors or TV coverage cos its a waste of resources....so in other words ...if Messi never won the champions league and he wins copa libedetores ( South American version of champions league) u will use it to equate his rival that won the European champions league.... that shows how very dull messi fans are.... very very dull fans.... calling for balon dor ontop copa libedetores.... y dint they give it to Neymar that won it in 2019?? Bunch of deluded fans
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Well, you sound more like a dunce cos you obviously seem to have forgotten the discussion. Yes, he played some friendlies but never a qualifier against a team above 90 on FIFA ranking
We talking tournament not qualifiers or friendlies.. Read this again and don't be a dunce

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Ronaldo won nothing that year. Obviously, You know nothing and I think you started following football only recently. See how you're quoting non existent records. Ronaldo won the Ba lon'dor in 2013 without winning any rubber ware. Oponu better keep shut and learn. You just dey cap rubbish since
Kingcalls:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
NCANCHAIR:
Neymar won Copa in 2019? See how you dey disgrace yourself anyhow. He finally won an international trophy that he's been taunted with and now the Copa has suddenly become a trash to you deluded fans... May I remind you that Copa America/Conmebol has produced more talented, gifted Greats in game than your over hyped European players.. Drops make an ocean! Go figure
HAHAAAAAAHAHHHAH.... Guy easy na....stop making messi look useless...he is a great player, he only has stupid fans....when kaka, maradona, ronaldinho, canavaro etc won the ballondor nobody was talking abt assist record o...not untill when Messi fans sees that no hope for Messi to win d ballondor, they will start instigating useless point like highest assist, highest man of the match....na only Messi fans dy always brag about this anytime the ballondor is about to b awarded when they c that he has failed to win the la Liga or the champions league....I think Sanchez should b called back and b awarded the ballondor for winning the Copa America back to back.., it automatically means that Sanchez is a GOD for winning the Copa America back to back....Messi is one of the greatest player i have ever seen he only has stupid fans.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Fuckthamods:

We talking tournament not qualifiers or friendlies.. Read this again and don't be a dunce
If this stats you presented is correct, can you please explain how Messi has 0 goals vs top 10 and 19 goals against top ranked teams while Ronaldo with 2 goals vs top ranked teams manage to have 9 vs top 10......does this make sense to you??

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2021
I never said Messi must win this year's Balon'dor. I was only trying to school the guy that was claiming Copa America is a shitty tournament because Messi finally won it. Trying to let him know and anybody that cares that South America/Conmebol has produced the Best in the game... Both Talent and all time legendary statuses.
goddons50:

HAHAAAAAAHAHHHAH.... Guy easy na....stop making messi look useless...he is a great player, he only has stupid fans....when kaka, maradona, ronaldinho, canavaro etc won the ballondor nobody was talking abt assist record o...not untill when Messi fans sees that no hope for Messi to win d ballondor, they will start instigating useless point like highest assist, highest man of the match....na only Messi fans dy always brag about this anytime the ballondor is about to b awarded when they c that he has failed to win the la Liga or the champions league....I think Sanchez should b called back and b awarded the ballondor for winning the Copa America back to back.., it automatically means that Sanchez is a GOD for winning the Copa America back to back....Messi is one of the greatest player i have ever seen he only has stupid fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

Did you read or follow their argument/discussion before writing? like it or not, assist is part of the game. it shows your level of creativity and general team contribution......because it doesn't always favour Ronaldo doesn't mean its useless. Ozil, Giggs, Fabregas, KDB, Hazard, Messi and many others are known for this. without assist, there would be no goal unless you wan carry ball from defence dribble every go score and without goal, there would be no assist. Alot has changed and you guys should learn to accept this. Assist didnt matter much in the past but in this modern day, it does maatter.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by goddons50: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2021
E GO SHOCK EVERYBODY WHEN LEWANDOSKI GO WIN THIS BALLONDOR....KEEP UNDERATING WHAT LEWANDOSKI HAS DONE BUT AM VERY SURE IF NA MESSI OR RONALDO ACHIEVE WETIN LEWANDOSKI ACHIEVE LAST SEASON AND LEWANDOSKI WAS THE ONE THAT WON THE COPA AMERICA FOR INSTANCE STUPID FANS WILL STILL B ARGUING THAT MESSI WILL WIN THE BALLONDOR.......ALL AM SAYING IS MESSI AND RONALDO FANS ARE CLOUDED BY SENTIMENT....U FAIL TO C WHAT OTHERS HAVE DONE.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2021
NCANCHAIR:
Ronaldo won nothing that year. Obviously, You know nothing and I think you started following football only recently. See how you're quoting non existent records. Ronaldo won the Ba lon'dor in 2013 without winning any rubber ware. Oponu better keep shut and learn. You just dey cap rubbish since

Shut up ur mouth foolish fool... mumu wey no no say im b mumu.... what did messi win in 2012
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shut up ur mouth foolish fool... mumu wey no no say im b mumu.... what did messi win in 2012
You mumu no get part 2......see below Anu mpama.

Did Ronaldo win spoon in 2013? He is the only player to win balon dor without a trophy in this modern day.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
goddons50:

Thank u very much.....very brainless fans... they are the ones that flood Ronaldo's thread whenever he has achieved something to insult him.... they are the ones that stat pad , they are the ones that will say its only messi and other , they di t acknowledge pele or maradona , and u wonder, what makes him stand out?? Only one club all his life, hasn't played CL final in 7 yrs .... when Messi played the best of football was when xavi and iniesta played alongside him and that was when the Spanish national team played the best of football in history...winning the 3 major tournaments back to back to back ...from 08 to 12...and that was when Messi won 4 straight balon dor... now they are comparing copa with Euros ... copa that has only produced 2 World Cup winners in the past 70 yrs , comparing it with Euro that has produced about 5 different winners within the same period and another 3-4 different European finalist ... if not for Brazil, that copa will b like Asian cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / FIFA Suspends Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Bags 'Jagaban' Chieftaincy Title After Marrying Another Wife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.