Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry (13416 Views)

Court Orders CCT Chairman, Umar To Appear Before Senate / Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by omowolewa: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2021
All under this Administration
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by blackpanda: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Praxis758:
By the time the seed of tribal discord that Buhari is sowing starts manifesting, Somalia will be an eldorado when compared with Nigeria.

Must u call buhari in every single thing Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by blackpanda: 6:22am On Jul 19, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It seems you don't know your country yet.
A country that signed TREATY with HELL.
Watch how most cities that have been ravaged by FLOOD in Europe will recover and still overtake Naija.

Ok why are u still here.
Go to Europe na. Mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by flexyrule(m): 6:33am On Jul 19, 2021
That's why I don't have confidence in the legal system here.

HIT/Mob action to the rescue.

Who has time for "My Lord this, my Lord that"?
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by flexyrule(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2021
jojothunder:
Umar is trying his luck but won't succeed. Unfortunately, if Umar win in court know that nigeria is finished.
Seems you're a stranger in this country.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by chrismastre5(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
What gulls me is the fact that the arse.hole na youth! If Buhari wants to promote his Fulani people into government position can't he at least get Fulani individuals with credibility and integrity. Or are we to believe that all his people behave like animals

I believe that we have well educated, credible and Fulani people with integrity. Promote those in government to at least whitewash the evil your people are doing.

See this one a man without any manners and good upbringing being the chairman of national code of conduct bureau. You are suing someone you insulted; half-witted action.
mumu u think such person exist?, this is politics and when it comes to that, all decorum are lost. Especially when they think they are dealing with unbelievers e.g Biafra
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2021
chrismastre5:
mumu u think such person exist?, this is politics and when it comes to that, all decorum are lost. Especially when they think they are dealing with unbelievers e.g Biafra

Mr. Mumu, check the name of the person he is prosecuting and come back again.

Daalụ.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by BenIk10: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Never Allow Fulanis in Power again!
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by dettolgel: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2021
nedekid:

Question is will they leave? They cannot be doing all this knowing they will vacate 2023.

I don't expect them to leave without putting up a good fight.

But it all depends on the resolve of the southern politicians.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by hardbody: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2021
dettolgel:
I pray we will be able to savage our country from what is left when these fulanis finally leave office on 2023

It is IF they leave office not WHEN they leave...

They may never leave. 4+4+4+4~~~. Those wey sabi maths go understand.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by tutudesz: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It seems you don't know your country yet.
A country that signed TREATY with HELL.
Watch how most cities that have been ravaged by FLOOD in Europe will recover and still overtake Naija.
Most community around Niger Delta are yet to recover from last two years flood, talkless of this year own
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by tutudesz: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2021
gongoaina:
You assault a law abiding citizen discharging his duties and still drag him to court to prove that you're a big man. Power is transient Mr. Danladi, remember this.
Even arresting him and others who defended him. This was his character before getting that appointment, a bad person is a bad person regardless of status
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by authority2006(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Praxis758:
By the time the seed of tribal discord that Buhari is sowing starts manifesting, Somalia will be an eldorado when compared with Nigeria.
amuwo1980:
Fulani power , all hail jihadist power , militant islam on the rampage in Nigeria spearheaded by the jihadist himself buhari

You guys should at least try not to see everything through ethnicity and politics. Ayade of locked up Agba Jalingo for months or years in the same country. Always try to see issues and comment on issues as they're. Like in this case, an educated, well connected, elite and rich individual trying to oppress a poor, illiterate security man, simple as ABC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by Blackdisciple(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2021
Praxis758:

Walai
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by Blackdisciple(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2021
He is doing this to avoid justice.

And what has Senate been doing since the matter in march till date??.
Any of these mallams Buhari put in power in their space they feel they are above the law.

Justice will surely prevail.

Las las the guy will cash out on this man.
Buhari keep appointing incompetent people to power imagine this one is the chairman of CCT.

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Sue someone you assaulted? I dont understand what he wants to tell the court when the video was all over and the rubbish statsments he gave afterwards. if our forefathers did a mistake to this nation with there selfish tribal sentiments, mist we also follow same?

Nigeria is already bleeding...heal Nigeria!
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by chrismastre5(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Mr. Mumu, check the name of the person he is prosecuting and come back again.

Daalụ.
it does not matter to them, una no they ever learn, they see you all as igbos even if by name you are something else or someone else
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by Awoo88: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2021
See impunity. You suing the victim instead of apologising. Who the Bleep is this Danladi man
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by JesseJo: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/18/code-of-conduct-chairman-umar-sues-senate-agf-assaulted-victim-demand-halt-of-investigations/

The Senate have shown to be jobless and don't even understand what their Constitutional role is.

They have no power to investigate a case of assault committed by a Nigerian against another Nigerian. Irrespective of any or either of them is a public servant.

Even though, I do not support the CCT chair. It was right for him to ignore their summons.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by LLMG: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2021
whether they want to or not they will leave. they are greater than the Nigerian people.
nedekid:

Question is will they leave? They cannot be doing all this knowing they will vacate 2023.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by ButterBerry: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2021
This is the Kind of Buhari gave appointments.
People of questionable character.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by LegalWolf: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Mordecai:
angry

This is where we expect to see so-called erudite government officials take a stand. Where are the Starboy crew? Theraregem1? Joylove2324? Lifted2000?

This is where we expect Osinbajo to show working. Make a clear statement and force the hands of the law enforcement agencies to file a criminal case against him.

Dear Fegeitok, I will appreciate if you don't share political posts with me. I appreciate your other posts in other walks of life but not politics or views that are anti-north or skews perspective against the North.

Thank you as I anticipate your usual cooperation.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by Praxis758: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2021
authority2006:

You guys should at least try not to see everything through ethnicity and politics. Ayade of locked up Agba Jalingo for months or years in the same country. Always try to see issues and comment on issues as they're. Like in this case, an educated, well connected, elite and rich individual trying to oppress a poor, illiterate security man, simple as ABC!

The Ayade/Jalingo's drama was a case of a thief trying to silence a whistle blower.

The Umar judge is a tribalist. A thorough review and follow up of litigation he's handling will educate you on his tribalistic blood.

Didn't you hear him hammering that he was attacked by men chanting IPOB SONGS. Meanwhile, eyewitness account stated that nothing of such happened.

He leveraged on presidency's ethnic jingoism to gather emotion from the powers that be so that NJC will not set up a fact finding panel to investigate the incidence.

Follow his statements and see how tribalistic he's been
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by Praxis758: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2021
blackpanda:

Must u call buhari in every single thing Tufiakwa

You cannot separate a pet from its owner.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by bejeria101(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2021
What drug is this one using?

You assaulted someone and you are now playing the victim.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by bejeria101(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Praxis758:

You cannot separate a pet from its owner.

Abi o! Our own last cowbender

1 Like

Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by NobleRace: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2021
dettolgel:
I pray we will be able to savage our country from what is left when these fulanis finally leave office on 2023

No Fulani shall ever be president again in Nigeria.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by DLSReigns: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2021
Ran to court to sue the victim. Only in a place like Nigeria will victims be sued.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by Mordecai(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
LegalWolf:

Dear Fegeitok, I will appreciate if you don't share political posts with me. I appreciate your other posts in other walks of life but not politics or views that are anti-north or skews perspective against the North.

Thank you as I anticipate your usual cooperation.

You quoted the wrong person. Recheck.
Re: Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry by smartNerd: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe / Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener / 100 Days In Office: Tinubu’s On Right Track — Adedeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.