Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth (5300 Views)

Nigerians Using Blockchain Wallet, Please How Do You Withdraw Your Funds / Secret To Wealth Creation Using Blockchain Technology. / Nigeria Blockchain To Eradicate Poverty In 9months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Lexusgs430: 2:44am On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Scam. It shall end in premium tears...
Use that 300$ buy crypto ..

It already crashed....... The fool and his/her money, are soon parted......
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 3:47am On Jan 12, 2022
No it has not crashed. Make out time to understand how the business works. I currently earn 3 dollars per day. I receive rewards every single day since August last year. While you're there shouting scam, your mates are cashing out.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 3:54am On Jan 12, 2022
ranytech:
Stop making people to go and lose their money, Hyperfund is not a registered financial service, they're unauthorized company. Guys you people should do your research well, I almost invest on it because a Lady introduced this to me. Open this links reviews..
https://hub.easycrypto.com/hyperfund-review

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/hyperfund-review-hypertech-now-a-ponzi-shitcoin-factory/
Kindly also post links that confirm the genuineness of hyperverse because they are available. The people writing negative reviews about hyperverse, are paid. They do so, to promote their own agenda. Hyperverse has nothing to prove because it's business model is clear and verifiable to anyone. It's source of revenue is known to us all. Find out about Ryan xu, Sam Lee, OKEX, bitcoinglobal.com, hoo.com etc. If the blockchain doesn't crash, hyperverse cannot crash.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 3:55am On Jan 12, 2022
ranytech:
Stop making people to go and lose their money, Hyperfund is not a registered financial service, they're unauthorized company. Guys you people should do your research well, I almost invest on it because a Lady introduced this to me. Open this links reviews..
https://hub.easycrypto.com/hyperfund-review

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-hireviews/hyperfund-review-hypertech-now-a-ponzi-shitcoin-factory/
Kindly also post links that confirm the genuineness of hyperverse because they are available. The people writing negative reviews about hyperverse, are paid. They do so, to promote their own agenda. Hyperverse has nothing to prove because it's business model is clear and verifiable to anyone. It's source of revenue is known to us all. Find out about Ryan xu, Sam Lee, OKEX, bitcoinglobal.com, hoo.com etc. If the blockchain doesn't crash, hyperverse cannot crash.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 4:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Being ahead of the curve... HyperVerse WOW are we in the right place.

Disney Moves Toward the Metaverse With Approved US Patent to Create a 'Virtual-World Simulator'

Disney’s interest in the metaverse and blockchain technology has been showing recently as a recent patent approved at the end of December reveals the entertainment giant filed for a “virtual-world simulator” concept.

The virtual-world simulator patent follows Disney CEO Bob Chapek’s earnings call in November when he explained the firm is ready for “our own” metaverse. Chapek also highlighted that Disney was always at the forefront of the latest technologies.

“The Walt Disney Company has a long track record as an early adopter in the use of technology to enhance the entertainment experience
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 3:55am On Jan 13, 2022
HyperVerse Webinar presented by Goran Hemstrom.

Here is the recording

https://vimeo.com/665267430
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Lexusgs430: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2022
Super Ponzi scheme.....
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Super Ponzi scheme.....
No it's not. Compare the business model of other ponzi scheme with hyperverse and u see its not the same. Hyperverse is not a get rich quick scheme. I joined since August last year and receive daily rewards of 0.5 percent. I don't have to wait for people to join before I can get paid. Hyperverse owns 3 CRYPTO currency exchanges where billions of dollars worth cryptocurrency are bought and sold everyday. Those exchanges are hoo.com, bitcoinglobal.com and okex.com. Please use your internet and check them out. They get commission from each trade. Our owner has 3 percent stake in binance. Binance is one of the sponsors of the on going AFCON. check the stadium adverts on TV, u will see binance scroll past. Hyperverse has its own MasterCard. If it was fake, will these things happen? Nooo. It's okay to doubt. But then do your research, ask questions and then decide. I was victim of ponzi too that's why I can tell the difference between hyperverse and others. Whether u join or not, we get our payments because your joining is not the major source of our earnings. U get 0.5 percent for 600 days. That makes business sense. That's why it's not a get rich quick scheme. There's training today on how to withdraw. Send a mail to eroms4life17@yahoo.com to know more on how to buy membership and others.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Brutervrot: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
The technology is interesting and new. At the moment, artificial intelligence and blockchain are closely related, and this is a great solution for any business. I recently found an interesting article https://devqode.com/blog/benefits-of-combining-ai-and-blockchain/. Visit the site and study additional information before using it.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Timetofly21: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Disclaimer: I am an independent member & marketer in the HyperCommunity. The information in this article is mostly sourced online except for a few references made from my own personal experience as an independent member of the HyperCommunity.
You may have heard the words HyperVerse Membership before from someone or come across the words online, but not quite sure what it is about.
The questions that may come to mind when you hear the words HyperVerse Membership mentioned, could be:
Is HyperVerse Membership about cryptocurrency?
Is it about blockchain?
Is it about network marketing?
Is it about building a community?
Or,
Is it about exchange platforms and crypto wallets?
Well, it’s all of the above and so much more.
Guys to put it directly to you, I have been in the network marketing space for over 15 years and I have never come across any other opportunity of this kind before.
What is so different about this business opportunity compared to all the others that are already out there, you might ask?
If you stick around with me for a few minutes, I promise to unpack what HyperVerse Membership is and what it isn’t for you step by step.
Are you ready?
OK, let’s dive in.
What is HyperVerse membership
HyperVerse Membership is a membership and rewards program.
Members become part of an exclusive club and get rewarded 0.5% every day (24/7) on their membership plan.
I have heard members in the community coined the HyperVerse membership rewards plan as the “triple your membership reward opportunity.”
HyperVerse Membership educates people and brings the masses into the crypto space with little or no knowledge about it. Through HyperVerse Membership, the average person gets to understand what a crypto wallet is and what is an exchange platform.
HyperVerse Membership is seperate to the HyperVerse metaverse ecosystem of the Hypertech Group.
Membership packs
Membership packs come in one of the below three tiers. However, if you would like to acquire membership packs above the value of 1,000 HU this can be done as there is no upper limit.
300 HU
500 HU
1,000 HU
HU (hyper unit) represents the internal value that the company uses to protect the value of its reward. Each HU is pegged to 1 UDST (crypto currency) which is pegged to 1 USD (fiat money).
How do you join?
Anyone from the public can join the HyperVerse Membership rewards program through a private link. This link would be given to you by the person that introduced you to the membership program, most likely after you have had a look at the business opportunity.
“If someone offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes then learn how to do it later!” — Sir Richard Branson
From that private link, you join and create your HyperVerse Membership account.
Once you have opened your HyperVerse Membership account, you are encouraged to join the HyperCommunity Telegram group, so that you can be plugged into the community support system as well as to be kept updated with all things HyperVerse.
There is also an official HyperCommunity Facebook group that members only can join to gain access to up-to-date information from the HyperCommunity.
How does it work?
After you have created your account through the HyperVerse Membership referral link given to you. Members can then acquire their membership pack in values of 300HU, 500HU, 1000HU or any value that you would like in the increments mentioned, as there is no limit or cap.
Within 24–48 hours you will start receiving your daily rewards of 0.5% (minimum) on your membership plan.
To acquire your membership, you would first need to purchase USDT (crypto currency) via any of the digital exchange that operates in your country such as Binance, Coinbase or Kraken. You then send the USDT purchased to your HyperVerse Membership account via either the ERC20 (Etherum transfer network) or the TRC20 (Tron transfer network).
Once the USDT gets to your HyperVerse Membership account, to acquire a membership you then exchange your USDT (crypto currency) for HU (hyper units), this is exchanging one asset to obtain another.
What is a rebuy?
When your daily rewards reach 50 HU or more you can exercise one of the various options that are available to you and do a rebuy.
By choosing to do what’s called a rebuy, you are essentially purchasing a smaller membership pack with the rewards gained through your membership plan.
Daily rewards
3 possible actions to take with HyperVerse membership rewards plan
Do the business passively. By this I mean letting your daily reward build-up and at the end of 600 days or 20 months, you withdraw your membership value and collect your rewards. This will be 3x of your membership plan.
Example
If you bought the smallest membership pack of 300HU. At the end of 600 days, you would receive 300HU × 0.5% x 600 days = 900HU.
You then exchange your HU for MOF (crypto currency) which you can keep if you are trading in the crypto space or convert the MOF to a more stable coin such as USDT (crypto currency).
If you would like your local currency, you can convert the USDT back to fiat money such as (GBP-£, USD-$, EUR-€) and send this to your bank account.
Do rebuys (as explained above)
Do the HyperFund program actively by sharing the opportunity with your friends and family and in the process build a community. By doing this your rewards are accelerated which reduces the number of days it takes to 3x your membership.
Diminishing risks and cost exposure
By this I mean, once you start earning your daily rewards of 0.5%, your exposure or risk is reduced as each day your daily rewards are building up.
Once you get to 200 days or 7 months your risk exposure is eliminated as you would have received back the amount you paid for your initial or first membership pack.
Promotional levels
Building a team in the HyperCommunity helps you to get to the different promotional levels within the business much faster.
For each promotional level that you achieve, the company acknowledges your achievement and incentivises you through their membership rewards plan which is offered to all their members. These rewards increase on an incremental basis as you move up each tier of the promotional level.
MORE NETWORKING = BIGGER TEAM = HIGHER REWARDS
By networking and sharing the business opportunity with others, you are helping the HyperTech group to achieve its target or goal of 30 million customers. When this target is achieved, the HyperTech group will be launched on the stock exchange.
It is not set in stone which stock exchange it will be launched on, possibly the Hongkong or the New York stock exchange.
“I would rather earn 1% of 100 people’s effort than 100% of my own effort” — John D. Rockefeller
Support for the HyperCommunity
An online support system and live chat are in place to help members with any queries and issues as they arise.
I have personally used the online support infrastructure that has been set up to support the community and got my issue resolved within a few minutes via live chat support. This support is 24 hours per day.
There are designated community support managers that are there to help you with any questions or issues that relate to the HyperVerse Membership program. The purpose of having community support managers is to ensure that everyone is across the correct information and that each person is given the support and help that they need to grow in the community.
Training
There are webinars, live as well as recorded training sessions 7 days per week that prospects and members can plug into.
The training helps the members to use the correct language, have a stronger posture when sharing the opportunity with others as they grow themselves in the community, as well as to expand their knowledge about cryptocurrency.
HyperTech group revenue streams
Listed below are four of the revenue streams that contributes to the financial success of the HyperTech group.
Mining
The HyperTech group has some of the biggest mining farms on the planet. They also have their cloud mining service which is a part of their ecosystem called HyperMining.
Crypto exchanges
The company has access to and connection with over 40 exchanges. HyperTech group also owns 4 digital exchange platforms outright including Hoo exchange.
They also own a 3% stake in Binance which is one of the largest crypto exchange platforms in the world in terms of volumes traded.

This was taken from the coinmarketcap website at the time of publishing this post. Binance is sitting at number 1 position with a trading volume of $18.196 billion in a 24 hour period.
Angel investors
The HyperTech group are angel investors in various projects which they help to launch.
Crypto whales
The HyperTech group are market movers/makers (aka crypto whales), this is where they move & impact the crypto market in their favour and in the process generate a lot of revenue through this avenue.
Profit share and daily reward
The HyperTech group offers its members 0.5% daily reward through the HyperFund membership program. This is how its members get to partake in the profits that the company makes.
Some people might look at the reward of 0.5% daily and think it’s not a lot but when compared to the 0.1% that the bank offers annually it’s a great incentive.
The primary goal
The corporate goal of the company is to launch a Multi-billion dollar IPO on the stock exchange possibly Hongkong by 2022 once its membership reaches 30 million customers.
Current/ancillary goals
Education centres
The HyperTech group target is to build 300 education centres across the world to offer free education in the blockchain industry. So far the group has launched in 13 countries and 16 cities around the world.
Blockchain projects
The HyperTech group also plan to launch various disruptive blockchain projects
Build a community
The aim of HyperTech group is to reach a target of 30 million customers by the time they are ready to launch on the stock exchange possibly the Hongkong stock exchange .
These customers will then support the sub-divisions or pillars in the HYperTech group ecosystem system.

The HyperTech Group Ecosystem
About the core team
The HyperTech group core team consists of key players namely:
Jayden Wei, the CEO of the HyperTech group. He comes with extensive experience under his belt from running his own start-ups programs where he helps to stimulate ideas and offer mentorship to other startups. He is also the lead on Australia’s first blockchain venture capital trust.
Ryan Xu is the founder of the HyperTech group and Collinstar capital. He is a renowned investor and entrepreneur in the blockchain space.
Sam Lee is the chairman of the HyperTech group. He is the founder of the blockchain centre in Australia and is currently dedicated to promoting and educating the world about blockchain.
Due diligence
The HyperTech group encourages everyone to do their own due diligence so that they can feel reassured about the company and its public offerings.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published an article that a lot of you may have come across on the internet.
This article reassures us that the FCA is doing its job and diligently carrying out its regulatory role.
The HyperTech corporate group has reached out to the FCA (the UK financial regulators) as confirmed by their compliance officer, to let them know that the website of the rouge member has been removed that was in breach of the company’s regulations. (timestamp = 12:25 and 45:04).
What HyperVerse membership is NOT!
HyperVerse membership does not offer or sell any financial products as they are not a financial services company.
HyperVerse membership does not manage members’ accounts nor do they offer crypto deposit accounts.
There is no ROI (return on investment) with the HyperVerse membership program.
Your membership is not compounded when you top up your account. Each time you top up your membership, you are in effect purchasing a new membership pack.
When you perform a rebuy your account is not compounded. A rebuy is essentially purchasing a mini membership pack at a minimum of 50 HU.
After the Hypertech group has been launched
The owner and founder himself, Ryan Zu sharing his heart about what is on the horizon after the HyperTech group is launched on the stock exchange.
Frequently asked questions
There are questions that are frequently asked by prospects and new members alike, such as what is HU or how do I go about purchasing a membership pack? Here, the HyperTech group provides a list for us of all the frequently asked questions.
My final thoughts
I hope this article has provided you with enough insight and information about the HyperVerse membership and rewards program for you to make an independent informed decision for yourself.
That is, whether you would like to learn more about the company and or to take the next step to become part of the HyperCommunity.
If you would like to take a look at the business opportunity, get in touch so that I can get you on one of the live presentations that are held daily by independent community builders.
If you stumbled upon this article to gain more information about HyperVerse membership, I hope it achieved that goal and so much more. If someone already told you about the opportunity, do get back in touch with them and they will share their private link with you.
If however, you are not able to contact them and you would like to know more about the HyperVerse membership rewards plan, then please get through to me on WhatsApp: +234 7064953356
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Brutervrot: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2022
In the modern world, buy bitcoins with credit card has become very easy, you just have to study the information in detail, then you can perform any operations with these assets. There are many different types of crypto, and everyone can choose what they can afford.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Cryptocurrency Arbitrage / Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is Exactly How It Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.