Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North (21180 Views)

FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2021
So his reason of defection is because power is about to move from the north What have they achieved with all the power given to them since 1914 if not corruption I curse Lord Luggard , I don't suppose even to share boundary with any of these people
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Tyche(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021
This man said mis yarn
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Especially when Gold was discover in your state and you also decamp to APC. .so you are on your own now!
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by gozzy1988(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2021
I am just wondering how and when Tambuwal became a former governor? Read to understand before spewing gibberish.

vedaxcool:
He just called Tabuwawal a hypocrite. Tabuwwal defected from APC to PDP and no one moved an inch. Today he is leading a party of obsessive losers to demand what he never did.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Tundex911: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Can you imagine this word coming from the number 1⃣ citizen of a so called state...

Indeed NUT is safe

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Adau123(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2021
Deltafirstson:
Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State has said the north is the problem of itself.

You never see any thing.Ingrate

https://dailytrust.com/matawalle-we-are-our-own-problem-in-the-north
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by nuland(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Mikecold:
oga I just saw your Taqiya quote

I know of so many Northern Muslims who told me they would vote against gej in 2015 and when I asked why

Their reply was their imams and leaders told them a Christian president is the reason Allah isnt blessing them

Abi?

We can now see how BLESSED they are now that they have a 'Believer' in charge!
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Iamnorth: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na today you know?? Intellectually challenged charlatans!! Deal with it!
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by smartNerd: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Poleski: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
If course, the North is the major problem of this country! Without North there would be everlasting peace and progress!
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Nemanda(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Deltafirstson:
Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State has said the north is the problem of itself.

north only or nigeria at large?

https://dailytrust.com/matawalle-we-are-our-own-problem-in-the-north
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2021
His eye has opened this is nothing to do with party. The sponsors of PDP in the north are the instigators of the destruction of the region to protect their assets. They don’t want anybody to succeed aside from themselves and their families.

Sadly APC is only marginally better simply because it’s a newer party with not the same grass roots structure.

The northern problem is caused by selfish people who made money pre democracy and have decided to keep the region in bondage. May God continue to rain down his judgement on them and their acolytes.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by RodgersAkpafu: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Rugaria:

This one is still stuck in partizan rants.. , he's still talking of parties when crooks in power are crisscrossing from one party to the other as drunk drivers would do across lanes on freeways..
Obviously you haven't gotten the memo yet..
Tribe is the new party! It's the uninitiated that are still wallowing in the ruse called PDP and APC.. Stop kicking the dead horse and Get a grip!
He obviously does not know
Leave am make he dey look

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle For Ministerial Appointments Rages As President Prepares Final List / Oyinlola And Senator Ademola Adeleke Unite After PDP National Convention(photos) / ARCON Sues Facebook Owner Meta, Demands N30 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.