Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North (21209 Views)

FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Axis313(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2021
What is happening in the north didn't just occur,the signs have been there over the years,but their elders always overlooked it.
I remembered during my service year in 2010 in Faskari,Katsina state.
It was on Wednesday after we finished our weekly CDS meeting,me and one girl was returning to our lodge.Suddenly from nowhere some small ajmajiri boys were throwing stones at the girl,just because she wore n.y.s.c issued khaki trouser.Incidentally there was an old man there and the lady (she is from Benue state,she understand Hausa language) went to the man to report those children,but unfortunately the man just look the other way and didn't reply the lady or caution those boys.
It is the same Faskari that is now unsafe because of the bandits issue.
The children they failed to educate up north are now the ones giving them sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Jostoman: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Maybe matawalle forgot that he didn't even win his election and it was PDP that went to court to fight for him, Allah just want to use this opportunity to uplift a another good person for Zamfara people.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by CSTRR: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Nigeria is the only country in the world where the desert is more populous than the coast despite the rate of migration to the coast from the desert everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Cnach: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2021
But to be sincere this man is an ungrateful somebody

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2021
People don't really understand what he meant when he said that power is about to leave the North.
Power has never left the North since 1960 till this day no matter who has been the president.
The obvious impunity perpetrated by the Buhari adminstration and supported by the Northern elements is giving some of their deep thinkers a course for concern because the South is looking at unifying (more dangerous the political class).
If selfishness and betrayal is conquered in the South,they can dismantle the caliphate with the help of Northern minorities.

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by oneble: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2021
You just dey wake up Mr governor? Including you
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Racoon(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Thank goodness Matawalle hit the nail on the head.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by adecz: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2021
⏩▶️�The truth is that his party, PDP
didn't win the election. APC actually
won the Zamfara polls by landslide.

◼️◾️▫️ Subsequently PDP went to court & established thatAPC Didn't hold a proper governorshipprimary & based on that technicality,the second party in the polls gained thegovernorship by default, making thisclown governor.

▫️▪️◻️The man is calculating that his party may
still be flogged or rigged out by the
APC rigging machine.

⏩▶️That is why he believes that if you can't
beat them, better join them.❌❌❌
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Okudiover(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2021
The problem is not you but incarcerated Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by UltimateSpice: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Y
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Jostoman: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Cnach:
But to be sincere this man is an ungrateful somebody
very very ungrateful man.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Klington: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2021
The north is the problem of the entire country not only the north alone.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Osanoghodua1: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2021
In reality, or in the eye of the law, this man defecting to APC invalidates his seat and the rest who defeated with him. This is because the Supreme Court ruled that PDP are not fit to rule in the state. How come same PDP are now the one in power? Is this not a violation of the supreme court judgement? I leave this to Jurist for an expansion.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Princedapace(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
They think they are doing southerners. The same energy prior to 2015 elections suddenly can't be accessed anymore

Lol
These guys only care about presidency coming from their region o.

They work together in national elections. U could hear him talk about power leaving the region. They don't care of their region is burning. All they care about is power. Wow
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Rimsd(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2021
[/b] This’s because all those that call themselves leaders of the north are just people of deceit and oppression. [b]

At least he has some sense left cool
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by StreetFight: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Another idiot saying nonsense. Were you thinking Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are the reason why you and your brothers were born by the roadside by destitute parents?
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Ay77(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2021
Thank God you know
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2021
The man looks like he's related to General Sani Abacha grin grin grin
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by CSTRR: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Wetin concern me?

If not for lugard, I would be watching those savages like foreign news.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Before nko.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
He just called Tabuwawal a hypocrite. Tabuwwal defected from APC to PDP and no one moved an inch. Today he is leading a party of obsessive losers to seams to demand what he never did.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by piustanley: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Na today day break for una eyes
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by nzeobi(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
He just called Tabuwawal a hypocrite. Tabuwwal defected from APC to PDP and no one moved an inch. Today he is leading a party of obsessive losers to demand what he never did.

Matawalle said a former governor or is tambuwal a former governor?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by DonroxyII: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Teetee777:
Northern people are the problem of themselves either bad or good, they should remember that if you cover the evil, evil will consume all of you together. I witnessed this when I travelled to zamfara for business.

The problem of bandit, kidnapping, Boko Haram will not eradicate except the people ready to assist the security and the government.
I have traveled to many states in northern states and I believe if the northern people refuse to cooperate with security and expose those bandit, kidnapping, Boko Haram, what is happening now about insecurities will be a child play with what it will be happening in the next two to five years to this time in the northern states

and the Fall effects will bang on Southern Nigeria too .... Hope you are seeing the influx of Northerners into Southern Nigeria ....

A Problem in the North , is a Problem in Nigeria !!
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by ismodiwa(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Disappointment
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by redirect(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2021
TRUTH
IS
LIFE
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by duro4chang(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Before nko? You are the real problem.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Not just your own problem but also the problem of the entire nation.
Re: Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2021
So his reason if defection is because power is about to move from the north What have they achieved with all the power given to them since 1914 if not corruption I curse Lord Luggard , I don't suppose even to share boundary with any of these people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Killed In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.