Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Need Work In Onitsha - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Work In Onitsha (309 Views)

Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. / Help!!! I Need Work!!. / My Fellow Igbo's I Really Need Work Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Work In Onitsha by Ceasaerius: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Hi guys
Good day
I've been working in a car wash but someone just bought the land we work on.
Please its already two months of being unemployed.Am smart and hardworking.
Any job offer will be appreciated,I can work outsite Onitsha too.
Thank you for your consideration .
Re: I Need Work In Onitsha by Seniorwriter(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2021
Ceasaerius:
Hi guys
Good day
I've been working in a car wash but someone just bought the land we work on.
Please its already two months of being unemployed.Am smart and hardworking.
Any job offer will be appreciated,I can work outsite Onitsha too.
Thank you for your consideration .

Since you are smart why not consider working via online as a freelancer or need solver.
Get to learn a skill via using your internet + browsing gadget on YouTube or opt in for an online skill's mentorship program.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadget and you browse for over 3 to 6 hours on a daily without earning a dime from your activity then you are very unwise.
FYI there are thousands of ease to access earning opportunities available on the internet space...why not opt for one and path your way to financial freedom & sufficiency!

Sylove:
i want to learn this

There are many Digital Skills courses we offer free but charge a token for the mentorship time for earning practicals.
So if you are ready to learn to earn for a token fee then reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text.

Be proactive...

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Need Work In Onitsha by Sylove: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Since you are smart why not consider working via online as a freelancer or need solver.
Get to learn a skill via using your internet + browsing gadget on YouTube or opt in for an online skill's mentorship program.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadget and you browse for over 3 to 6 hours on a daily without earning a dime from your activity then you are very unwise.
FYI there are thousands of ease to access earning opportunities available on the internet space...why not opt for one and path your way to financial freedom & sufficiency!

@Seniorwriter
i want to learn this
Re: I Need Work In Onitsha by Ceasaerius: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Seniorwriter:

There are many Digital Skills courses we offer free but charge a token for the mentorship time for earning practicals.
So if you are ready to learn to earn for a token fee then reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text.

Be proactive...

@Seniorwriter
Thanks for this
But I don't own a smartphone at the moment

I really to earn some money first.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Recruitment To Begin 26/7/2021 To 30/8/2021 Watch Requirements / Relationship/marketing Officers Vacancies / SAMPLING LABORATORY TECHNICIANS Needed In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.