Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na (780 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by todaynigerianew: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2021
BBNaija Lockdown ex-housemate, Ka3na Jones has listed out her achievements as she celebrates her 27th birthday.

Information Nigeria recalls the entrepreneur cum reality TV star shared beautiful studio photos of herself on her birthday Saturday, July 17.

Click the link below to continue reading....
https://todaynigerianews.com/i-have-3-houses-in-nigeria-and-1-in-spain-bbnaijas-ka3na/

Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Bornbiafra: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Useless pussy owner
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Amotolongbo(f): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Useless pussy owner
This is uncalled for

If you are a useful prick owner, you won’t have this bitter mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Bornbiafra: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This is uncalled for

If you are a useful prick owner, you won’t have this bitter mind
don't let me call you a useless woman .....

Did you see her behavior in bbnaija house and what she said at the reunion....
She is a bad influence to our good women out there .....

I repeat she is a useless pussy holder
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Amotolongbo(f): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
don't let me call you a useless woman .....

Did you see her behavior in bbnaija house and what she said at the reunion....
She is a bad influence to our good women out there .....

I repeat she is a useless pussy holder
Call me anything, it doesn’t make you less stupid.

Her family and friends are proud of her, are your friends and family proud of you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by hakym619(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Money is good
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Rickyrick300: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Her money, Her Talk

We deal on pickups @Good rate
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Fizzymike1(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2021
Your source of income ma
Pls asking for a friend.
The more we ask this question above the more sane the society will become.
You claim you are 27, we don't know the source of your income and the only thing we know about you is that u went to a reality show ......
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Bornbiafra: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Call me anything, it doesn’t make you less stupid.

Her family and friends are proud of her, are your friends and family proud of you?
it's now clear who you are

Bird of same feathers they say.....

Defending a shameless pussy holder like you.

Pray you won't end up divorced
Edo pussy owner like you
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Amotolongbo(f): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
it's now clear who you are

Bird of same feathers they say.....

Defending a shameless pussy holder like you.

Pray you won't end up divorced
Shameful Prick holder,
How sure are you that you will get a decent and responsible lady to marry?

Kid roaming the street of nairaland with his mother’s phone
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Those two modafvckers above abusing their self on top person money undecided
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Bornbiafra: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Shameful Prick holder,
How sure are you that you will get a decent and responsible lady to marry?

Kid roaming the street of nairaland with his mother’s phone
I won't to lay a curse on you henceforth..

For defending a foolish pussy holder who disgraced womanhood by having sex on national tv and coming to reunion to defend her act..

You will henceforth behave like her ...
Our husband will have no reason to divorce you this year

And your pussy will scratch u up and dawn that you will act blue film for us to see ..

All this I pray in ....Amen
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Amotolongbo(f): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
I won't to lay a curse on you henceforth..

For defending a foolish pussy holder who disgraced womanhood by having sex on national tv and coming to reunion to defend her act..

You will henceforth behave like her ...
Our husband will have no reason to divorce you this year

And your pussy will scratch u up and dawn that you will act blue film for us to see ..

All this I pray in ....Amen
I haven’t cast spell on this one, it has started ranting like a lunatic.

Anything you say belongs to your mother at home
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Bornbiafra: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:

your written English is poor...make the corrections and revert
Re: I Have 3 Houses In Nigeria And 1 In Spain — Bbnaija’s Ka3na by Bornbiafra: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:

at least all those errors are from auto correction from my phone but urs is pure bad English

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Queen Rock Cross At Last Saturday Night Party (video) / Breathtaking Pictures Of 3 Beautiful Bbnaija Ladies / Meet The Santa Snake Called 'kirby' (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.