Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,423 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (18352 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by nameo: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

happy birthday Okwute ndi Igbo
The only spotless Nigerian politician ever in the history of democracy.
you're so clean that even your enemies are confused on what to rope you with hence they lie against you.
your signature projects in Anambra state will forever remain.
your legacy will remain as the only governor that left with no single debt and left extra billions both in cash and assets.
they call you stingy but on a saner clime you're supposed to be ruling this country.

the only mistake you made was giving us osodietipia and drunk husband who do dorime in government house everyday.

I was thinking you'll correct that mistake by giving us Dr maduka but you gave us a less popular figure instead cry

age with grace sir

I can vote for him as President(after he engages and tells us what he intends to do). He is amongst the very few politician i can vote for and have peace.

Others i can also vote for now: Adesina, Okonjo Iweala, Sanusi, Duke. Etc

Happy bdai to him
Not

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by nedekid: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2021
blinking001:
Are we suppose to celeberate a proven thief and an established criminal? I would say NO. This man is part of the reasons Nigeria is failing in every ramifications. He and his goons stole our National wealth. This man is suppose to be locked up in Kirikiri for good.
Peter Obi a thief? shocked
That's a new one. Never knew.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Umsworld: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2021
drizslim:
Happy Birthday Okwute Ndi Igbo jiri biri
(N' me give am the title) ...
he really worth that, H.E Peter Gregory Obi , Senator Ababaribe ,MNK and few others made NOT TO deny my dot nation tribe, we keep winning even while they try to exterminateours the dot in a CIRCLE, thanks to OBI Cubana, E-money them putting ours on the global map & we keep winning
Many more years His Excellency You Will BE our President come 2023

This i have seen cool

Well done seer you need to seriously and urgently improve,you go follow call another person illiterate tomorrow

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen. cool
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by humility33(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2021
blinking001:
Are we suppose to celeberate a proven thief and an established criminal? I would say NO. This man is part of the reasons Nigeria is failing in every ramifications. He and his goons stole our National wealth. This man is suppose to be locked up in Kirikiri for good.

Shut up please
Tell me what the man stole?
I am not ibo but in all honesty i wish this man could rule nigeria, him, zulum are rare breed of politicians
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by humility33(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2021
nameo:

I can vote for him as President(after he engages and tells us what he intends to do). He is amongst the very few politician i can vote for and have peace.

Others i can also vote for now: Adesina, Okonjo Iweala, Sanusi, Duke. Etc

Happy bdai to him
Not

It is so painful because of tribal and religious sentiments this men just cant rule this dying country

How we wish we can elect any of the mentioned names above for president
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by slivertongue: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2021
hbd sir
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday Sir. Congratulations...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MrGerald(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday Sir, age with more grace
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by smartNerd: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Macmoni(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
The only obi know is obi cubana�
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by akdjr(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Unfortunately I am not from the part of the region your region always fight with at every given chance. Carry your inherited hate from my front.
ogbuefi677:

Yes ooo.
We're grateful to God we've no leader cos we have seen how your own leader gathered you ppl to vote the worst human being on earth, not once but twice.
Anytime I hear of ppl eating grass,I thank God again we've no leader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana / 2019 Elections: Zamfara APC Reacts To Victory In Court / Court Stops INEC From Redeploying Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.