Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. (353 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. by FansOfEdimalo: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Lagosians I hail.

The kind of life y'all love in that city is just out of the world.

You'll know what I'm talking about when you read this book titled "Cum To Lagos".

Click the link in my signature to read.... Lagosians Y'all wonna see Crazy grin

Re: Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. by FansOfEdimalo: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Lagosians will disgrace you grin
Re: Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. by FansOfEdimalo: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2021
I just can't stop laughing
Re: Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. by Dengoalautos1(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Lagosians are really trying....May God bless our hustles oh
Re: Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. by FansOfEdimalo: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Dengoalautos1:
Lagosians are really trying....May God bless our hustles oh

Brother their lifestyle is an entertainment to the world. You need to read this book.
Click the link in my signature. May God bless Us all
Re: Lagos Is Just Another Weird City Entirely. Lagosians will disgrace you! Lol. by FansOfEdimalo: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2021
To even have a girlfriend in lagos, one have to be so smart. Dem too smart... grin

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What #occupynaija And #endsars Taught Us. North And South / The Gross Hypocrisy Of Yorubas With Respect To Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho / APC National Leader Tinubu Neither Dead Nor Hospitalized – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.