Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Earn Free $200 With Coinomi Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Free $200 With Coinomi Wallet (316 Views)

HOW TO GET FREE $200 NOW WITHOUT PAYING A DIME / Here's How to Make $200 with Clickbank as a Newbie: proof me wrong! / Free $200 Airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free $200 With Coinomi Wallet by suave30: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Good morning great people.
Another opportunity knocking on us today
Did u know you have an hidding $200 waiting for you on ur coinomi wallet?

Yes u heard that right
But note: to get this free coin worth 200$..u must have done transaction with ur coinomi wallet in the past

new coinomi wallet is not eligible.
See my signature if u are willing to take a step.
Re: Earn Free $200 With Coinomi Wallet by Theoutsider: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2021
suave30:
Good morning great people.
Another opportunity knocking on us today
Did u know you have an hidding $200 waiting for you on ur coinomi wallet?

Yes u heard that right
But note: to get this free coin worth 200$..u must have done transaction with ur coinomi wallet in the past

new coinomi wallet is not eligible.
See my signature if u are willing to take a step.

full of crap
Re: Earn Free $200 With Coinomi Wallet by suave30: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Theoutsider:

full of crap

Well it only sounds crap to u only because u are not eligible...those who are eligible are already claiming their token.

(1) (Reply)

Earn $2-3 Daily By Answering 1 Question / Things They Won't Tell You That Will Make You To 'prosper'. / Stamp Concrete Floor Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.