Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How To Effortlessly Choose The Right High Income Skill - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Effortlessly Choose The Right High Income Skill (325 Views)

High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone / Invest In My High Income Roi Business Idea / How To Make At Least 3% Daily Effortlessly With Your Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Effortlessly Choose The Right High Income Skill by kolabab20(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Hey, Sodiq here again. I promised you in the last episode of this series that I will take you through how to identify the right skill for you. I'm about to keep my promise.

So, sit tight while I jump right in...

First thing first, what are high income skills?

High Income skills are skills that generate high income to anyone possessing them.

Before I explain further, there are high income jobs and high income professions.

There is a difference between a high income job and a high income profession.

A high income profession is Surgery, while a high income job can getting a job in Chevron.

Whether skill, job or profession; let it be the one that generates a high income for you. If not, then...OYO is ur case.

Now, out of all these three, the best I've known is high income skills.

Wait ...

I have my reasons as follows:

1. It take years to get a high income profession like Medicine and Surgery.

2. It takes God's favour and strong connection to get a high paying job, especially in a third world country like Nigeria.

3. High income skills can be acquired in less than a year with serious dedication.

4. To learn a high income skill, follow those who are doing well with the skill and be ready to go through the process.

5. You literally need your zeal, smartphone or laptop to learn some of these skills.

Personally, I have chosen video Content creation because I discovered myself. I was doing graphics designing before I came cross video content creation.

Then I realised I get more ideas for creating videos than I get for graphic designing.

Like, the time I will use to get a flyer done can be used to make like 3 videos sometimes. Then, I focused my energy video despite both being a high income skill.

So, you need to identify yourself first. And find what resonates with you.

Here's a list of high income digital skill you can learn now.

1. Copywriting
2. Graphic designing
3. Web development
4. Video Content creation
5. Programming ( very tasking though)
6. Digital Marketing
7. Public speaking
8. Content Writing
9. Software development
10. Ui/UX design.

You can search on each and find a suitable one based on:
1. The resources at your end: one of my friends paid 350k to learn programming.

2. The time required to hone your skill.

3. How profitable it is in today's world.

Ooops, this is too long for my plan.

Let me stop here.

If you got questions, feel free to drop it.

Also, If you got value: let me know.

Till I write you again.

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde
Video Content Expert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Effortlessly Choose The Right High Income Skill by fashionnisir(f): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one, i am following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Effortlessly Choose The Right High Income Skill by Tenshades(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Great list @OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? / Earn $50 Monthly. Lunching On The 15th October / How To Discover Which Cryptocurrency Is Best To Buy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.