Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire (6417 Views)

NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by 1shortblackboy: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
The OP and everybody but one person commenting are ignorant and lazy. The division they are talking about is for division of the house into votes of yes or no for a bill. you people will not read and understand but will come to the internet talking rubbish al the time
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by mbaise1000: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Tinubuadvocate:
Hope they suspend the idiot that make the motion.

This pain is too much for you bros.
But come to THINK of it, aren't you the ones saying we should tell our representatives in the house to raise the motion?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by kindlyheart: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
you are scared of division but you always find a way to stick religious intolerance into everything for your selfish interests. we have gone our separate ways already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by ConqueredWest: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
mrvitalis:
Please the motion is for division of the house ...not Nigeria ...the people voting yes move to one side the people voting no move to the other side

It happens when u don't accept the voice vote

Pls delete your post

It stinks of ignorance

See the video on the call for disintegration

1shortblackboy try do research before oozing ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XokGXysP_Cs
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by skywalker240(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rugaria:

Always threatening and calling people names from seme borders..
I can bet, that guy ain't Yoruba

He is a confirmed Abokey
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:
Wtf?
All Abokis go tear their Babariga for senate be that oh.
Parasites won't like to hear detachment from host body. They will die.
As funny as it may sound, Afonjas will be shouting "praise tha Lord" inside their big cap. Those guys want division but too scared to go for it
You can't keep 3 months food in ur store but calling other parasite. The laziest Nigerians are those who depend on natural resources as a source of their hardwork!
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by BKayy: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
You can't keep 3 months food in ur store but calling other parasite. The laziest Nigerians are those who depend on natural resources as a source of their hardwork!
You just explained Northerners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by israelinvests: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
Contact me for your Dubai visit visa... Within 5 working days...350k

Contact Israel investment and property
08038174098 Whatsapp or call
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:

You just explained Northerners
Hmmm....ignorance is a disease!
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
why?

1 Like

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Malawian(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
In thought you guys said we should get our representatives to move the motion for secession/dissolution? suddenly you want our representative to be suspended.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by majamajic(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Go to Nigeria constitution our law against for calling for disintegration of Nigeria.

Lawmakers can remove or amend any law

4 Likes

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by SenatePresdo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
1shortblackboy:
The OP and everybody but one person commenting are ignorant and lazy. The division they are talking about is for division of the house into votes of yes or no for a bill. you people will not read and understand but will come to the internet talking rubbish al the time

What bill was that? What's it all about? Abi you just wanted to sound half intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by kemicalreact: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Motherfvcker, you're scared of losing your source of income right?

3 Likes

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by 1shortblackboy: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
SenatePresdo:

What bill was that? What's it all about? Abi you just wanted to sound half intelligent?
electoral act amendment bill

https://punchng.com/breaking-reps-in-rowdy-session-as-deputy-speaker-skips-controversial-e-transmission-clause/

1 Like

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by 1shortblackboy: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Pls delete your post

It stinks of ignorance

See the video on the call for disintegration

1shortblackboy try do research before oozing ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XokGXysP_Cs
you are the one that needs to do "research"

https://punchng.com/breaking-reps-in-rowdy-session-as-deputy-speaker-skips-controversial-e-transmission-clause/
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Bar1941(m): 3:11am On Jul 20, 2021
I commend the bold lawmaker that made the move, all we need is for an honorable to make the move, once it's done, it will turn to an anthem by the oppressed or the minority in the house and will later be in the mouth of almost every southern legislators.

I know the parasitic north will fight and fight just like their illiterate counterparts (the marauding herdmen and kiddnappers), but don't let us get intimidated by that, let get prepared psychologically, financially and physically. They have nothing to offer in the ungodly union, that is why they fight with their lives at every mention of it.

I need the name of the honorable pls., I want to give him a chieftaincy title.

2 Likes

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by orisa37: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Don't divide NIGERIA but Reorganize it and LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by ConqueredWest: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2021
1shortblackboy:

you are the one that needs to do "research"

Your ignorance should be conferred the title Professor in Ignoramuses.

Go watch the video and see clearly where the Northern Senator was reminded that Hon Chindu from Rivers State called for the disintegration of Nigeria
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by ConqueredWest: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Bar1941:
I commend the bold lawmaker that made the move, all we need is for an honorable to make the move, once it's done, it will turn to an anthem by oppressed or minority in the house and will later be in the mouth of almost every southern legislators.

I know the parasitic north will fight and fight just like their illiterate counterparts (the marauding herdmen and kiddnappers), but don't let us get intimidated by that, let get prepared psychologically, financially and physically. They have nothing to offer in the ungodly union, that is why they fight with their lives at every mention of it.

I need the name of the honorable pls., I want to give him a chieftaincy title.

Hon Chindu from Rivers State Ikwerre
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by EnlightenedUFO: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

How can a sane human being have a username like tinubuadvocate? Or did you think we all don't remember tinubu been and still a drug Lord that whenever he steps his foot in the USA, he's gonna be arrested? I'm sorry you are on a failed mission for drug Baron tinubu on this forum cos it's not gonna work. And I seriously doubt you live a good life uplifting other people if you put a criminal like tinubu as your focal point. Shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by NSNA: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Divide the damn useless scam country once and for all
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Etinosa1234: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Rugaria:
This is for those saying that those who want separation should go to the National Assembly to table their case..
It has now been tabled at The National Assembly and what we see is violence from the perennial parasites..
So what else do we need to do?

Abeg..That's Jus one person.. there's nothing he alone can do
What they need is population

If majority of the South and Middle belt reps are Pro- seccession, the govt will be on their toes

Look at what the Catalans did in Spain that made the Spanish govt come to an agreement with them
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by 1shortblackboy: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Your ignorance should be conferred the title Professor in Ignoramuses.

Go watch the video and see clearly where the Northern Senator was reminded that Hon Chindu from Rivers State called for the disintegration of Nigeria
SMH. again, he did not call for "disintegration of Nigeria" he called for a division of the house which is manual voting on a bill when a voice vote of yay and nay is not clear. i hope you have learnt something new today. and its not Chindu its Chinda
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Bar1941(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Hon Chindu from Rivers State Ikwerre

Thanks boss, may God bless him and his households, he's the Greatest Of All Time in the history of lawmaking in this present dispensation.
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by ConqueredWest: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
1shortblackboy:
SMH. again, he did not call for "disintegration of Nigeria" he called for a division of the house which is manual voting on a bill when a voice vote of yay and nay is not clear. i hope you have learnt something new today. and its not Chindu its Chinda

You are still arguing you this block head.

Even video evidence of Hon Chindu almost getting beaten by a Northern rep did not convince you

Are you that dull and beyond redemption
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by ConqueredWest: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Abeg..That's Jus one person.. there's nothing he alone can do
What they need is population

If majority of the South and Middle belt reps are Pro- seccession, the govt will be on their toes

Look at what the Catalans did in Spain that made the Spanish govt come to an agreement with them

You have shifted goal post from it should presented to majority should sing it at the NA.

Seriously, you guys are accursed with mumuness
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Grace001: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
They will do everything to keep this fake unity intact...
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Grace001: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Malawian:

In thought you guys said we should get our representatives to move the motion for secession/dissolution? suddenly you want our representative to be suspended.

And the mumu guy is making moves to relocate is family abroad...people are heartless in this country.
Re: Motion To Divide Nigeria Sets Senate House On Fire by Etinosa1234: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
ConqueredWest:

You have shifted goal post from it should presented to majority should sing it at the NA.

Seriously, you guys are accursed with mumuness

I don't know what's wrong with u.

I gave my own opinion and u are behaving like a zombie.. People like u will suppress freedom of speech in ur Biafra

Try to use ur head to think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal / "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence / Where Is Dimeji Bankole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.