Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (31030 Views)

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
fergie001:
These are Courts of Co-ordinate Jurisdiction....INEC will simply leave it like that or totally remove Umeoji's name and write COURT ORDER.

Oye still has a strong case nonetheless.

Gbam.you too sabi
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by ablejesus26(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Prof the Prof carry go jahrey, may God bless and bring Solution to Anambra from all quarters through you.
Apga bu nke Anyi,ka anyi dozie ya.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by BewareOf419: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Next governor of Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Akharmony: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
I think Soludo is just the best option for anambra state.from records he's got viable economic plans to promote good atmosphere for nation building. Mayb if the past presidents had listened to his econmic plans for nigerians back then we will not be whre we are today. Anambra has a choice moving forward or remaining stagnant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Akharmony:
I think Soludo is just the best option for anambra,from records he's got viable economic plans to promote nation building. Mayb if the past presidents had listened to his econmic plans for nigerian back then we will not be whre we are today. Anambra has a choice to move forward or remain stagnant.

True but Andy uba is the next Governor
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by michoim(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
backtalkG:
I wonder what the fate of those aids that cross carpeted will be
Talk of not looking before jumping grin
Is it not politicians again? They will still cross carpet back...
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Ewedegubbler: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Soludo is going nowhere. He only knows how to spend on runs girls.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Ournolly: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
Courts of coordinate Jurisdiction...Souldo just wasted his money in buying this injunction...

INEC will just trash it somewhere, until a court of higher jurisdiction like the Appeal court rules otherwise...

Meanwhile, Andy Ubah, Ka Anyi Ma Na- Anambra..
Tell that criminal to pay his debt first.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by vicdom(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
This latest judgement is very sound and compelling. INEC will soon act on it because their policy is to obey latest judgements. Congrats on Professor Soludo, odogwu ndi Anambra ji eme onu.
INEC will not act on it simply because the two courts of equal jurisdiction gave different judgements. INEC would rather leave the situation as it was or leave the position unfilled pending a higher court judgement is obtained.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by divinitybillz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
The inevitable eventually became inevitable.

quote author=apga post=103865830]Anambra High Court reinstates Prof Charles Soludo as APGA Governorship Candidate and Chief Victor Oye as APGA National Chairman.

...says Jude Okeke, Njoku and co-travelers are meddlesome interlopers.

https://ait.live/breaking-court-reinstates-soludo-as-apga-governorship-candidate/[/quote]
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Okortor: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol...i talk am na... Soludo is the incoming governor. No two ways about that.

2 Likes

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Kobicove(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
I am on the ground and I know what I'm talking about. APGA has not lived up to expectation. They squandered the goodwill people gave them on a platter and beside Soludo is a stingy man

Are you looking for someone who will share government money or someone who will bring about development? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Ezewuzie01: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
vicdom:

INEC will not act on it simply because the two courts of equal jurisdiction gave different judgements. INEC would rather leave the situation as it was or leave the position unfilled pending a higher court judgement is obtained.
You need to read this latest judgement. It was very specific unlike that of Jigawa court. It ordered INEC to remove Umeoji's name because he is not recognized by Apga and replace it with the rightful candidate Professor Soludo. Apga just needs to take a copy of the judgement to Inec legal department and when they see it, they would comply without hesitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
senatordave1:
Gbam.you too sabi
Exactly what happened with Zamfara. FHC v State High Court, then Court of Appeal v Court of Appeal Wahala.

I am happy nonetheless, that both of them will be using the same Court of Appeal Div (So, the case will be decided together).....

Justice Chioma Egondu Nwosu-Iheme, IMO (Presiding), Isaiah Olufemi Akeju (Ekiti), Patricia Ajuma Mahmoud (Benue).
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by YakubuLagos(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
CORRUPTION - EDO STATE POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY

Good day everyone.

I'm from Edo state to be precise.

The major problem we have presently is not just the FG alone but other bodies under the government.

I lived in an estimate of about 4 flats each. Fast forward to this day, we were using normal light (no prepaid). Along the line, my landlord introduced the prepaid meter for every flat, which was a welcome development.

Yesterday, I decided to recharge as usual. But I got an information that I can't recharge, and this prompt me to go to the NEPA office to laid a complain. On getting there, I was told that I have to pay #5000 before I can recharge and that is a new directive from the state government, which I was skeptical about. What annoyed me was the fact that, the payment is manual and not through the state or FG ban.

Since morning, I have been trying to call them but the phone line kept me on voice note.

Corruption is every corner, the system has gotten to a point where it cannot be saved.

Please, suen, lalastical, please push this to front page for me. This must get to the state government.

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anambra is doing well!
So many illustrious sons and daughters.
Well done!
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Philipxxxx0: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
Courts of coordinate Jurisdiction...Souldo just wasted his money in buying this injunction...

INEC will just trash it somewhere, until a court of higher jurisdiction like the Appeal court rules otherwise...

I wish you can go to Anambra state and say this nonsense and come out alive let see.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by globemoney01: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
I am on the ground and I know what I'm talking about. APGA has not lived up to expectation. They squandered the goodwill people gave them on a platter and beside Soludo is a stingy man
Shut up this fool. Your useless PDP will not even smell second even if they field Obama. Anambra is APGA. APGA is the best performing party in SE. Obiano is SE best govenor. You are only on ground on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by guru90: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
My man is back!!!!
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by globemoney01: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Basheer22:
Anambra illiterates. One High Court can not overrule another High Court.
The order of Jigawa is alien to Anambra state. The order will be thrown in the thrash immediately
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by AroOkigbo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Valentine Ozigbo we know
Yes ooh. ..in Osun state
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by sammirano3: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Yet there are more piggiddiotts in the SW that we have Yorubas in the yeast

What will a right thinking yoruba be doing in mud sef?
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Decency2020(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

South west is still the most developed and prosperous region in Nigeria.

Guy I am a Yoruba all round. I served in Anambra and I moved about a lot because they are very friendly with non natives. Forget making mouth South East Nigeria has interior development more than any other region. The kind of houses these people build in the villages will humble you.

We Yorubas we flock to Lagos, what is in our rural areas? Omo forget o. Give it to them, there is no equal. Give Igbos the Biafra today and you see African Dubai in the next two decades.

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

You’re an enemy of Anambra people.

I’m beginning to believe that some of you that make divisive comments daily on this platform may truly not be from the south. I mean, why will any reasonable southerner be against Prof. Soludo’s candidacy?
Have you forgotten nah democracy we dey?
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by MansoryMX(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
A lot Africa Nations got independence too quickly.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

Is this the same guy whose stark illiterate brother was a god-father in the PDP era grin grin grin
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by MERCHANDISER: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
apga:
Anambra High Court reinstates Prof Charles Soludo as APGA Governorship Candidate and Chief Victor Oye as APGA National Chairman.

https://ait.live/breaking-court-reinstates-soludo-as-apga-governorship-candidate/
Soludo is too intelligent to be a solution.
History has shown that academicians fail in governance
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by MERCHANDISER: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state.
We don't want him.
Ifeanyi Uba will thrash him
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by MERCHANDISER: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

You’re an enemy of Anambra people.

I’m beginning to believe that some of you that make divisive comments daily on this platform may truly not be from the south. I mean, why will any reasonable southerner be against Prof. Soludo’s candidacy?
intelligentsias and academicians fail in governance. Remember Ben Ayade of Cross River is also a Prof
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Kindledlight(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anambra High Court

Ok naw!
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by izubext007: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is APC tactics to claim power in Anambra state.

The same court is were APC would drag APGA & PDP to for having two factional candidate.

Let's think indi Anambra.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Lamasta(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
apga:
Anambra High Court reinstates Prof Charles Soludo as APGA Governorship Candidate and Chief Victor Oye as APGA National Chairman.

Professor Chukwuma Charles Odogwu Ichie Soludo we know any other candidate is a counterfeit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Mother, Erelu Ojuolape Ojora On 83rd Birthday (photos) / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.