Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (31022 Views)

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Stallione(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

You’re an enemy of Anambra people.

I’m beginning to believe that some of you that make divisive comments daily on this platform may truly not be from the south. I mean, why will any reasonable southerner be against Prof. Soludo’s candidacy?
dnt mind that kano man residence in anambra. Anyi ga eji okwute tugbuo ha soon.

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Stallione(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
I am on the ground and I know what I'm talking about. APGA has not lived up to expectation. They squandered the goodwill people gave them on a platter and beside Soludo is a stingy man
i was touched by that part u mentioned "stingy man". Ur the one of the reasons why corruption will never go, so governance is all abt sharing money abi. Explain better.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by hopexter(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Based on my assessment, he’s a better candidate than Andy Uba and Ozigbo.

Na so una take assess Buhari wrongly now see where we dey undecided
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by barcaboi(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m beginning to believe that some of you that make divisive comments daily on this platform may truly not be from the south. I mean, why will any reasonable southerner be against Prof. Soludo’s candidacy?
U suppose don know dem type. Even as pro-APC I know Soludo will beat anyone hands down

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by dchamp234(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
Courts of coordinate Jurisdiction...Souldo just wasted his money in buying this injunction...

INEC will just trash it somewhere, until a court of higher jurisdiction like the Appeal court rules otherwise...

Meanwhile, Andy Ubah, Ka Anyi Ma Na- Anambra..
Igbos like you are the reason why igbos are not moving forward politically.

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by fof1: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
backtalkG:
I wonder what the fate of those aids that cross carpeted will be
Talk of not looking before jumping grin

Edo's Case under Iyamu's travails comes to mind...They are greedy Fellows.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2021
IS a pity that this smaLL party OjUKWU LEFT TO UNITE NDIGBO TO THERE SENSES HAS BCOM ANOTHER LAUGHING STUCK AND DISGRACE TO NDIGBO RACE. NO TRUE LOVE AMONG IGBO BRODAS YET THEY KEEP SHOUTING BIAFRA IN PRETENSE. DANCE F SHAME. COME WHAT MAY SOLUDO WILL TAKE OVER FRM WILLIE TO SET THE DERAILED HEADS OF NDIGBO BACK TO ORDER AND CIVILIZATION. NDI ALA sad angry!!!
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by stayclearofme: 4:00am On Jul 20, 2021
seunmsg:

Which kain mumu comment be this? Must everybody support Soludo?... Na by force?
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by donbenie(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Valentine Ozigbo we know
Who be we?
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by donbenie(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Praxis758:
Since none of the political parties in Anambra could mentally manage its affairs to choose a candidate to contest for governorship seat, we the Hause-Fulani caliphate from the core north had met and we have therefore resolved to send a SOLE ADMINISTRATOR to govern the state after the tenure of Obiano expires.

Parts of our resolution is that the sole administrator shall come from one of the core northern state and shall not be accountable to the ndi Anambra but Also Rock and the Caliphate.

The ndi Anambra would only shout, wail and protest against this decision, but we have the final say about any issue in the heritage bestowed on us by Allah through Usman Dan Fodio.
Go and feed your hungry Almajiri..
You want to render ANAMBRA,to the state your Low 1Q brethren have rendered Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Praxis758: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
donbenie:
Go and feed your hungry Almajiri..
You want to render ANAMBRA to the state your Low 1Q brethren have rendered Nigeria?

You can't put your house together with your big IQ.

We'll help you out. We can't wait for the British that gave us Nigeria as heritage to start calling on us before we take the appropriate action.

So the sole administrator is a must for ndi Anambra
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by donbenie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Praxis758:

You can't put your house together with your big IQ.

We'll help you out. We can't wait for the British that gave us Nigeria as heritage to start calling on us before we take the appropriate action.

So the sole administrator is a must for ndi Anambra
And you have put your house in order?
Lol..
Na shame no dey catch you.. grin
Mr Administrator.. shocked
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by EMMY76: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
The sharia cjn will still have the final say at the end of the day at the supreme court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted / Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.