Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (31020 Views)

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by uchennamani(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
Courts of coordinate Jurisdiction...Souldo just wasted his money in buying this injunction...

INEC will just trash it somewhere, until a court of higher jurisdiction like the Appeal court rules otherwise...

Meanwhile, Andy Ubah, Ka Anyi Ma Na- Anambra..
You are a half-baked lawyer. What matters is that there is a judgement, and INEC has to obey it.

The other guy will have to give in or appeal the judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Neddyogu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

You’re an enemy of Anambra people.

I’m beginning to believe that some of you that make divisive comments daily on this platform may truly not be from the south. I mean, why will any reasonable southerner be against Prof. Soludo’s candidacy?

Must every one support ur political views? That's why its a democracy! Express ur choice and bear the sight of others expressing theirs. Stop this lousy attempt at bullying.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by donforeign: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Praxis758:
Since none of the political parties in Anambra could mentally manage its affairs to choose a candidate to contest for governorship seat, we the Hause-Fulani caliphate from the core north had met and we have therefore resolved to send a SOLE ADMINISTRATOR to govern the state after the tenure of Obiano expires.

Parts of our resolution is that the sole administrator shall come from one of the core northern state and shall not be accountable to the ndi Anambra but Also Rock and the Caliphate.

The ndi Anambra would only shout, wail and protest against this decision, but we have the final say about any issue in the heritage bestowed on us by Allah through Usman Dan Fodio.
u no go die well
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Babaken(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state.
I tell you APC will from now thinking how to rig.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Champneys: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:
Courts of coordinate Jurisdiction...Souldo just wasted his money in buying this injunction...

INEC will just trash it somewhere, until a court of higher jurisdiction like the Appeal court rules otherwise...

Dont waste your support on Andy Uba.

He is doomed to fail!
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Nnadigoodluck(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Victor Oye faction should not appeal to an Appeal Court. They should be moving from high court to the other to get conflicting orders and let time pass.

INEC will kukuma remove APGA from the ballot entirely.

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
apga:
Anambra High Court reinstates Prof Charles Soludo as APGA Governorship Candidate and Chief Victor Oye as APGA National Chairman.

...says Jude Okeke, Njoku and co-travelers are meddlesome interlopers.

https://ait.live/breaking-court-reinstates-soludo-as-apga-governorship-candidate/

Is this d expected injunction which a story carried y'day, where it was alleged that a judge had already been paid to deliver?

1 Like

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Basheer22: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
globemoney01:

The order of Jigawa is alien to Anambra state. The order will be thrown in the thrash immediately

Them get ready for another Tanko-appointed Sole Administrator Governor in Anambra since you can't coordinate yourselves properly.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Basheer22: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nnadigoodluck:
Victor Oye faction should not appeal to an Appeal Court. They should be moving from high court to the other to get conflicting orders and let time pass.

INEC will kukuma remove APGA from the ballot entirely.

I feel they are working for APC

2 Likes

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Fortez: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Praxis758: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
donforeign:
u no go die well

Why?
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Fahdiga(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
globemoney01:

Shut up this fool. Your useless PDP will not even smell second even if they field Obama. Anambra is APGA. APGA is the best performing party in SE. Obiano is SE best govenor. You are only on ground on nairaland
If you can't engage in constructive criticism devoid of insult don't ever quote me again. I'm warning you for the last time
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by richmanrichard: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

Both soludo n uba are frm Aguata but Anambra wud prefer soludo.This same uba represented aguata constituency as a senator for over 8yrs n cud not even repair d fedral road leading to his town.He was busy swallowing the money. We go shock am for election day. Apga all d way.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Fahdiga(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
AroOkigbo:

Yes ooh. ..in Osun state
Shut up
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Fahdiga(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
bigpicture001:

Stingy man obi..rules very well
Obi is a PDP man remember
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Fahdiga(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kobicove:

Are you looking for someone who will share government money or someone who will bring about development? undecided
Valentine Ozigbo will take Anambra state to the promised land
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Fahdiga(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Basheer22:

You are a thief.
It takes a thief to know a thief
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by richmanrichard: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

What do you mean by stingy man? Is the governor supposed to gift the resources of the state away to political lackeys like you or use it to develop the state for the benefit of all the citizens?

See, we must get away from the “share the money” kind of politics that PDP institutionalized in the south east and south south if we want to see real development. Government should work for the people and not for political cronies.
dont waste your battery. let them quote u after d gubernatorial election.Soludo is d next governor. Soludo has proven himself at d fedral level. ozoigbo is unproven but that uba that is representing apc is a thief.He is d younger brother of peter uba d pdp man that once kidnapped ngige
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Basheer22: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
It takes a thief to know a thief

Actually, security agents can identify thieves like you. Shameless parasite, your father was dependent on government handouts till he died, you too want to follow his footsteps. Dan iska.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Jazzwell092: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
angry grin grin
fourboys:
With what Obiano is currently doing and has done, I weep for any other candidate apart from APGAs... shocked
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by bigpicture001: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Obi is a PDP man remember

We judge humans first before we judge party
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by SavageMaster: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

[s]Meanwhile, Andy Ubah, Ka Anyi Ma Na- Anambra..[/s]
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Iamnorth: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
I don't know why,but I can't wait for the premiere of this movie!�
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Obdk: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

South west is still the most developed and prosperous region in Nigeria.

Lagos is the only developed place in the south west
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Clerverly:

Coordinate or subordinate......

Soludo is Anambra's next Governor.

Mark my words!

Andy Uba just dey waste him time.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by CoolAmbience(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
seunmsg:

You’re an enemy of Anambra people.

I’m beginning to believe that some of you that make divisive comments daily on this platform may truly not be from the south. I mean, why will any reasonable southerner be against Prof. Soludo’s candidacy?

Dem nor dey okay na.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Fahdiga(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
bigpicture001:

We judge humans first before we judge party
Exactly
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Abeyjide: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
I said it in my earlier post that God will shame those looking for downfall of Soludo

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by biglizzy: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Interesting times

Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by descarado: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
I hope he performs if he win.
Congrats nwanne mmadù.

Chukwuma is an exceptionally lucky guy.
Re: Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate by Stallione(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Valentine Ozigbo we know
in children's voice, "sha sha shaaa shaaame" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! / Video Of Faduri Oluwadare Stepping Down For Peter Obi At Labour Party Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.