Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Benz C300 Assessment & Review - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Benz C300 Assessment & Review (86891 Views)

Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by jacobjamie(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
lebete3000:

But what do you think about the Naija used? Is it reliable like Naija used Toyotas that everybody wan die for?
that can’t be measured with assurance my bro , it depends on who ur buying it from and the usage ,most Naija used Benz are hardly abused but pampared cuzz they are referred to as luxury lol ,so they tend to be in a good shape , ask for first body ,take a Benz mechanic that has a test machine when u want to buy ,ask for Vin number check also ,most C300 I have seen naija used looks Toks
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by jacobjamie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Contango:

How much is c300 toks?
Toks for 2008. /010 goes for 4m to 4.4 depending on the grade and upgrade
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by jacobjamie(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
lebete3000:

But what do you think about the Naija used? Is it reliable like Naija used Toyotas that everybody wan die for?
most Benz users hardly abuse the car unlike Toyota , mind you Benz are more stronger and reliable than the Toyota , just that Toyota parts availability and cheaper compared to a Benz or BMW .it could take u longer time to change any part than a Toyota ,
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by lebete3000: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
jacobjamie:
that can’t be measured with assurance my bro , it depends on who ur buying it from and the usage ,most Naija used Benz are hardly abused but pampared cuzz they are referred to as luxury lol ,so they tend to be in a good shape , ask for first body ,take a Benz mechanic that has a test machine when u want to buy ,ask for Vin number check also ,most C300 I have seen naija used looks Toks

But why do Nigerians condemn Naija Used Benz then? Saying Toyota dey better. Saying a Naija used Benz would na foolish option...
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by lebete3000: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
joinnow:

when bird learn how to fly without pearching
hunter go know how to shoot without aiming

I won't mind going to auto shop with my AutoBoss scanner.

it will tell you every ever about the car you want to spend heavily on abi you pick the money nobi hustle you hustle the money.

What I meant was traveling abroad from Nigeria just because sey you wan scan motor...
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by lebete3000: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Yes that is rated by owners for my model .. and the repair website rated the OPs model as 3.5

they rate on the model and if they spent a lot repairing it…the drive train, body and the interior while using the car. Gives you an insight to what it would be like to own the said car. My previous car and current they were right on the money especially with common issues so I even use them to rate any purchase

YouTube is my go to when trying to understand a car because people always make helpful videos about their experience to help others … if a car is is still on the road in 18-25 years you know it’s a great car some mechanics na to just Dey buy parts but sometimes na fuse grin

People were laughing at Banky that year but he’s a smart nigga

Abeg wetin dem dey laugh Banky for?
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by joinnow: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
lebete3000:

What I meant was traveling abroad from Nigeria just because sey you wan scan motor...

ok
clear.
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
lebete3000:

Abeg wetin dem dey laugh Banky for?
he had this old Range Rover
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by candyguyofficia(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
lebete3000:

Why RX350 and not 330

330 is a fuel guzzler, not like 350 doesn't take fuel but the engine efficiency of the vehicle and feel is top notch especially the full option. Almost everyone one has 330 or bought an alternative to 330 after weighing the pros and the cons but the 350 connotes prestige and class.

Op seem to be one that like class and considering the cost of the model of the C300 he is considering it is only normal for me to recommend the 350 for him and not the 330 even though he may still have to save up a little to buy the 350 but that will depend on the condition of the 350

1 Like

Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by candyguyofficia(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Telekinetic:

I’m having the exact same problem with my c300. I don’t know how many times I’ve had to call the mechanic this month. I love anything Benz, just didn’t take into consideration the flooding

C300 is a sweet ride no doubt but "Nigeria factor" (our road, poor water drainage & throwing of dirts into gulter that lead to flood) also need to be considered in choosing a vehicle apart from the vehicle been a great ride.

C300 is best enjoyed when it is not the only ride someone have, having a C300 should be complemented with an SUV so that when it's raining season the car owner can park his C300 at home in a very high platform in his garage (especially if his residence is prone to flood) then he can switch to SUV or when the owner is to drive to a rough terrain.

I also love BMW 320i sweet ride as well but ground clearance is a major factor that is still been considered strongly
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by candyguyofficia(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Suremikky:

U just dey confuse the the buyer up and down

Egbon, I no dey confuse Op ooh. It just an honest review and in reviewing you tell the person that need the information the advantages and disadvantages and how the disadvantages may not be a disadvantage to him if he has certain thing in place. I only told him the merits and demerits so he can make an informed decision.
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by candyguyofficia(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Torg77:

How about 2010 Toyota rav4. Is that good? I think jeeps are better for Nigeria roads

Some of my goons will say "Toyota na water, hee no get enemy". Generally 2010 RAV4 is a great ride. It is much more "manly" than 2005 model.

At bolded, our politicians are the reason why it seem so, most of our Governors and Legislators (Federal and State) SUV's is there official ride to avoid potholes and for security concerns as well. Although during GEJ tenure it was Benz S class
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by candyguyofficia(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
taurusdude0:

What is wrong with 4matic please

Sincerely nothing is wrong with 4matic, 4matic is great but that do not mean that 4matic should be recommended to OP.

If Op is in any first world country I would no doubt recommend 4matic which I have earlier told him not to go for, but if he is a man that have "too much money" and have good connect to persons that have technical know how he can surely go for it.

4matic have many sensor (electric) and the replacement part (like suspension components) is very expensive considering that C300 has low ground clearance should Op have bad road in his city or is city prone to flood, Op would very most likely be working for his mechanic because all of his funds will be spent on the car. Electric (Sensor) and water they are not friends.

I also advised Op not to go for 4matic also because he was considering fuel efficiency someone who the thought of fuel efficiency on C300 can come to his mind isn't meant to go for 4matic (not that 4matic consume more fuel per say) because 4matic itself is more expensive to maintain
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by Suremikky(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
candyguyofficia:

Egbon, I no dey confuse Op ooh. It just an honest review and in reviewing you tell the person that need the information the advantages and disadvantages and how the disadvantages may not be a disadvantage to him if he has certain thing in place. I only told him the merits and demerits so he can make an informed decision.

Lols..no b lie sha
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by lebete3000: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
candyguyofficia:

330 is a fuel guzzler, not like 350 doesn't take fuel but the engine efficiency of the vehicle and feel is top notch especially the full option. Almost everyone one has 330 or bought an alternative to 330 after weighing the pros and the cons but the 350 connotes prestige and class.

Op seem to be one that like class and considering the cost of the model of the C300 he is considering it is only normal for me to recommend the 350 for him and not the 330 even though he may still have to save up a little to buy the 350 but that will depend on the condition of the 350

There's no way the 330 would guzzle fuel and the 350 won't drink even more. And do you want to tell me the 330 can't hold it's own in terms of engine efficiency and class when compared to the C300? I highly doubt that.

But if he got the cash to spend, who am I to hold him back?!

1 Like

Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
ariesbull:

You don't get the philosophy of Benz or owning a Benz....Benz doesn't consume fuel but you shouldn't be focused on fuel consumption

You should be focused on

Durability
Handling
Safety
Luxury
And reliability

Economy is the last ....

I did not mention anything about Benz �
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by taurusdude0(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
candyguyofficia:

Sincerely nothing is wrong with 4matic, 4matic is great but that do not mean that 4matic should be recommended to OP.

If Op is in any first world country I would no doubt recommend 4matic which I have earlier told him not to go for, but if he is a man that have "too much money" and have good connect to persons that have technical know how he can surely go for it.

4matic have many sensor (electric) and the replacement part (like suspension components) is very expensive considering that C300 has low ground clearance should Op have bad road in his city or is city prone to flood, Op would very most likely be working for his mechanic because all of his funds will be spent on the car. Electric (Sensor) and water they are not friends.

I also advised Op not to go for 4matic also because he was considering fuel efficiency someone who the thought of fuel efficiency on C300 can come to his mind isn't meant to go for 4matic (not that 4matic consume more fuel per say) because 4matic itself is more expensive to maintain
Sorry oh what is 4matic
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Machine..
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by PrideofLincoln2: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
lebete3000:

Shey RX330 go fit qualify for the truck or jeep wey go stand our road?
There are lots of bigger trucks than RX330. You can lift the suspension up too to ease the effects of the potholes in Nigeria on your vehicle.
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by lebete3000: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
There are lots of bigger trucks than RX330. You can lift the suspension up too to ease the effects of the potholes in Nigeria on your vehicle.

Be like people no send ds rx330 sha. So which big trucks are you talking about?
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by PrideofLincoln2: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
lebete3000:

Be like people no send ds rx330 sha. So which big trucks are you talking about?
RX330 is good if you can raise the suspension. FX130, Tundra, Nissan and so on. Bunch of them are on Nigerian streets already.
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by ariesbull: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2021
ManLikeB:

I did not mention anything about Benz �

C300 is Benz....that is what the thread is all about not what you mentioned
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by lagusboyyy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
candyguyofficia:

Some of my goons will say "Toyota na water, hee no get enemy". Generally 2010 RAV4 is a great ride. It is much more "manly" than 2005 model.

At bolded, our politicians are the reason why it seem so, most of our Governors and Legislators (Federal and State) SUV's is there official ride to avoid potholes and for security concerns as well. Although during GEJ tenure it was Benz S class
The president,vice president,senate president and speaker,house of representative all use armored S class.
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by candyguyofficia(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
The president,vice president,senate president and speaker,house of representative all use armored S class.

What you said confirmed what I earlier said which is majority of our Federal and State legislators use SUVs. Senate President, Speaker H.O.R are just 1 individual each this number can be compared to the other 108 members and 359 members respectively.
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by raszuefosgu1988: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
The Mercedes-Benz C300 is a popular luxury car that has been enjoyed by many drivers in Lagos. The C300 is an excellent choice for drivers who want to stand out from the crowd.

The C300 has a sleek design, making it a head-turner for those who want to make a statement on the road. The interior is equally impressive, with a modern design that features premium materials and comfortable seating.

In terms of performance, the C300 is powered by a 3.0-liter V6 engine that produces 255 horsepower. The C300 also comes with adaptive suspension and four-wheel drive, making it a great choice for those who want to take on tough terrain. It comes with a range of advanced safety features, such as blind spot monitoring, lane keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control.

The C300 also has a roomy cabin, making it an ideal choice for those who want to carry passengers. It also has an eight-speed automatic transmission for smooth shifting.

Safety is also a priority for the Mercedes-Benz C300. The C300 also has an advanced airbag system and a rearview camera for added peace of mind. It has a stylish design, a powerful engine, and an impressive array of safety features.

It comes with a range of advanced safety features, such as blind spot monitoring, lane keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control.

Overall, the Mercedes-Benz C300 is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a luxury car in Lagos. For more information on the Mercedes-Benz C300, check out our review at reviewradar_42web_io/2023/06/12/reviewing-the-mercedes-benz-c300-a-look-at-the-popular-luxury-car-in-lagos/..

It has a stylish design, a powerful engine, and an impressive array of safety features.

For more information on the Mercedes-Benz C300, check out our review at reviewradar_42web_io/2023/06/12/reviewing-the-mercedes-benz-c300-a-look-at-the-popular-luxury-car-in-lagos/..
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by Mokelu: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
after 30,000 years, you carry plagiarism con wake this gentle thread...

why u dey insert link for ur texts?

raszuefosgu1988:

The Mercedes-Benz C300 is a popular luxury car that has been enjoyed by many drivers in Lagos. The C300 is an excellent choice for drivers who want to stand out from the crowd.

The C300 has a sleek design, making it a head-turner for those who want to make a statement on the road. The interior is equally impressive, with a modern design that features premium materials and comfortable seating.

In terms of performance, the C300 is powered by a 3.0-liter V6 engine that produces 255 horsepower. The C300 also comes with adaptive suspension and four-wheel drive, making it a great choice for those who want to take on tough terrain. It comes with a range of advanced safety features, such as blind spot monitoring, lane keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control.

The C300 also has a roomy cabin, making it an ideal choice for those who want to carry passengers. It also has an eight-speed automatic transmission for smooth shifting.

Safety is also a priority for the Mercedes-Benz C300. The C300 also has an advanced airbag system and a rearview camera for added peace of mind. It has a stylish design, a powerful engine, and an impressive array of safety features.

It comes with a range of advanced safety features, such as blind spot monitoring, lane keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control.

Overall, the Mercedes-Benz C300 is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a luxury car in Lagos. For more information on the Mercedes-Benz C300, check out our review at reviewradar_42web_io/2023/06/12/reviewing-the-mercedes-benz-c300-a-look-at-the-popular-luxury-car-in-lagos/..

It has a stylish design, a powerful engine, and an impressive array of safety features.

For more information on the Mercedes-Benz C300, check out our review at reviewradar_42web_io/2023/06/12/reviewing-the-mercedes-benz-c300-a-look-at-the-popular-luxury-car-in-lagos/..
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by itinsolri1974: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Mercedes-Benz C300 2016 is one of Nigeria's top luxury cars. For those looking for a car that offers a little bit of everything, the Mercedes-Benz C300 2016 is the perfect choice. To get an in-depth look at this car, take a look at this review of the Mercedes-Benz C300 2016 from The Critic's Voice: thecriticsvoice_000_pe/2023/06/13/review-of-mercedes-benz-c300-2016-nigerias-top-luxury-car/.

The Mercedes-Benz C300 2016 offers a great combination of power and luxury. This engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission that helps give the car a smooth and comfortable ride. It comes standard with active brake assist, lane-keeping assist, and blind-spot monitoring.

It features a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that produces a powerful 302 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque. The interior of the car is also luxurious, featuring leather seats, an infotainment system with a 10.25-inch display, and a power-adjustable steering wheel.

In terms of safety, the Mercedes-Benz C300 2016 has a lot to offer. Additionally, the car is available with several optional features such as adaptive cruise control and a 360-degree camera system.

The Mercedes-Benz C300 2016 is a great choice for those looking for a luxury car that is both powerful and comfortable. You'll get an in-depth look at what this car has to offer and why it is one of Nigeria's top luxury cars..

Additionally, the car is available with several optional features such as adaptive cruise control and a 360-degree camera system.

The Mercedes-Benz C300 2016 is a great choice for those looking for a luxury car that is both powerful and comfortable. You'll get an in-depth look at what this car has to offer and why it is one of Nigeria's top luxury cars..

You'll get an in-depth look at what this car has to offer and why it is one of Nigeria's top luxury cars..
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by astalover13: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Such reviews are very important. For example, the article on proper parallel parking technique helped me master this skill and avoid collisions with other cars. In addition, I learned about new technologies used in modern cars through reviews on the avandacar.org website. If you want to keep up with all the news and useful tips in the world of cars, I recommend visiting the site and reading more.
Re: Benz C300 Assessment & Review by nairamaniac: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2023
raszuefosgu1988:

can u please paste the link to tho website. It can't be opened with the way u posted it here. Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online / ***how To Check Automatic Transmission Before Buying A Used Car***

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.