Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. (83875 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by richmondefosa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
this would have been decorated and worshipped in India.
the feaces and urine will be rubbed on their bodies as cure for covid vaccine. cheesy
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by 900warriorz: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
talk2hb1:
This One don pass Sallah Ram,
This na real HaRam
grin No be small HaRam grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
5 kilometer
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by brainhgeek(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mutation
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nerro042: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nice ram for salah
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by gungab(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shey this one enter ileya ?
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by tobenuel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Whether na genetic mutation or not.... Read my lips, I no go eat am.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
ahnie:
The rams horn doing wanka,shege!

Demon ram

1 Like

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
SportsHD:
It's just a genetic deformation.

If it were in Indonesia, they'll have decorated it under a tree and start worshiping it.
true!!!

Well my country people no de waste time grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by rhektor(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
winnerolivia:
Genetic Mutation

Watch uniformed fellows blame it on witches and wizards

grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by AmazingELixir: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
lipsrsealed

Goodluck to the slammer that BUYS diswan
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by nams77: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
lauryy:
that's ram with 5 gigabyte.
Lol. Very funny
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
This one na bad market.
No one would buy it except for a ritual purpose.

Abàmí eran
angry

2 Likes

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by phemmie06(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
End t
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by BinamRex: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
SportsHD:
It's just a genetic deformation.

If it were in Indonesia, they'll have decorated it under a tree and start worshiping it.

India, you mean. Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Liballo: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Genetic Mutation..... I guess.
But trust Africans to blame it on Witchcraft and Diabolic acts. grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by byinks(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Familiar
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Teejay13(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anything is possible in life, so am not surprised. However looks like a deformation in gene.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
BinamRex:

India, you mean. Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country.

grin grin
As them ooo

Check out my link blow
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by wizdooarchy3(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
de RAM THINK say having 5 HORN go save am from MALLAM's Daga.

1 Like

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by deleskizy: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Photoshop, wetin mumu no go do to trend?
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Kikoblac(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
End time Ram grin

1 Like

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by BafanaBafana: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mohamed dey enjoy cha..
They don't sacrifice the rams to Mohammed oga

1 Like

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Siwisheswereesh: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
deleskizy:
Photoshop, wetin mumu no go do to trend?

Just say you don't have data to watch the video

3 Likes

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Whykidstarboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Most people commenting he go sweet when eating go b d first to japa when it's ready to be eaten, believe me!

1 Like

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Penguin2:
Me I no go chop the meat sha undecided

Obob..
Me too oo.. sad cool

Who know Whether nah One of our Brothers when go Obi Cubana mother's Burial nai be dis Ram? sad undecided
After he pick Kanayo o. Kanayo money.. shocked cheesy
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Giftedinterior1: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please no eat this one before you go born pikin wey get 5 ogo
Ogofure pikin

If you want to decorate you wall with beautiful wallpapers check the links below very affordable
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Whykidstarboy:
Most people commenting he go sweet when eating go b d first to japa when it's ready to be eaten, believe me!

You too Correct..
Nor be African man again?..
You will behave as If dey want to Receive phonecall..
N Quickly take off.. cheesy grin
Forming Hard man n Dem Weak.. sad
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by magicminister: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
I’d legit pay 250k for this ram like right now!
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by billyG(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ram na message from d moon god if U know U know. grin grin grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Generalwoodz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Each of the horns has there significances.
From an old sage.
1st North East
2nd south west
3rd south South
4th north west
5th north Central

Notice anything?
South East is missing from the horns grin
What does that mean?
Even the gods knows BIAFRA shall rise again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.