Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. (83871 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by toffyz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
SportsHD:
It's just a genetic deformation.

If it were in Indonesia, they'll have decorated it under a tree and start worshiping it.
Point of correction, I guess you meant INDIA and not Muslim-Dominated Indonesia!

2 Likes

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by UDUJ(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gift52:
Ram with 5 horns sold at a market in Lagos ahead of Sallah celebration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgdJD4A9dr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrbZw9MjyU

Please guys when is the Sallah holiday? Has it been announced?
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by kachistone: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
talk2hb1:
This One don pass Sallah Ram,
This na real HaRam

Hahahahaha. Walahi, you funny.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by liasmiram2567: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
SportsHD:
It's just a genetic deformation.

If it were in Indonesia, they'll have decorated it under a tree and start worshiping it.

India you mean because Indonesians are Muslims and do not worship Idols
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by wumi2017(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
This one na RAMan jago grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by MotiveU(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
End Time RAM..
HMMMMM
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Fortez: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ghost
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by StUriah(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shouldn't it be sent to the Zoo?

Why killing a precious creature like this because of celebration that will come and go?
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by fayomim: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Strange but true
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by gulfer: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ko wò ìleyà tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Alhajiemeritus: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Genetic mutation.
The gene coding for horn formation mutated.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by IQUIT(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
ahnie:
The rams horn doing wanka,shege!
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by rickyboss333: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin ;na indecision for where d horns go come out na wetin cause am
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Truvelisback(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
End time ram. The ram carry grace.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Drizzy5001(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
No be juju be that? grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Guide777(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gift52:
Ram with 5 horns sold at a market in Lagos ahead of Sallah celebration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgdJD4A9dr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrbZw9MjyU
5 rays from half of a sun. If you add yellow na you Sabi.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Wannabenz: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
This one go good for sacrifice. If the money comes, I'll look for this type.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by gasparpisciotta: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Looks like a crown on its head.
The ram should be kept alive....it’s a once in a lifetime gift.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Hussainmaaji: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mohamed dey enjoy cha..
what Muhammad Has to do here? That is how you na de fine trouble why insulting Mohammed? If it happens now you're fellow can't look what you said

1 Like

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by drololaaof: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is this ram acceptable for sacifice in Islam? Because the animal must be without blemish ,sick , thiny etc that's what I've been believing , heard and read on Islamic post
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Kubernetes: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
toffyz:

Point of correction, I guess you meant INDIA and not Muslim-Dominated Indonesia!

Seconded
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by tarboshi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
winnerolivia:
Genetic Mutation

Watch uniformed fellows blame it on witches and wizards
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Saucekiddo99(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
winnerolivia:
Genetic Mutation

Watch uniformed fellows blame it on witches and wizards

I am still confused whether you meant 'uninformed'...
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by luluman: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
ahnie:
Very hilarious comment. grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by dmola(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
lauryy:
that's ram with 5 gigabyte.
Make too much sense no kill you..lolz
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Chilove4u: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wow ...some genetic malfunction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkiJl7Av6j0
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Fretchy: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Omo nairaland citizens dey get skon skon.. I don laff taya.........[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin;Dlgrin grin grin ;Dr
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Mavrick2012: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2021
ahnie:
This ram is the real definition of 5G network.
Bros,it's uwaka not wanna.lol
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by ahnie: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Mavrick2012:

Bros,it's uwaka not wanna.lol
Its Dan uwar'ka,not uwaka.i used wanka 'shege cox it's easily understood by ev3ry body.

By the way,I'm a she!
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Arabaincubus: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2021
One day, these people will tamper with food meant for idols.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by jlo247(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Allahu akbar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.