Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. (83844 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by ceaser: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is Haram. Eating its meat potentially shuts the person out of Aljahnah. More importantly, it compromises the qualification for blessings including losing the 73 virgins that are on standby for that person at the gates of alja'nah.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Oblongata: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Star boy, abi na star ram grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by delawal: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
ANU NKANKAMPI
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by McOluOmo: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
ahnie:
The rams horn doing wanka,shege!
grin cheesy
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Take it for a fight with other Rams. The contender will see this as Goro in ram form
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
If its in Indian now they will worship it...
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
MEDUSA LAID HANDS ON THIS RAM FOR SURE.

1 Like

Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Emilokoiyawon: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
SportsHD:
It's just a genetic deformation. If it were in Indonesia, they'll have decorated it under a tree and start worshiping it.

Better to worship a ram than to worship Ceasar Borgus aka Jesus.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by BinamRex: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
ChiefSupplier55:

grin grin
As them ooo

Check out my link blow

Seen.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Owodiran1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ileya medusa
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by azidomedogo: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
This ram for India na god
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
SportsHD:
It's just a genetic deformation.

If it were in Indonesia, they'll have decorated it under a tree and start worshiping it.
India not Indonesia!
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
No be me go chop this ram
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by ajyogbon(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Otisele oh I done happened
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
alfasexy:
Before you eat this one, try and make peace with your ancestors first.
Medusa RAM
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
mukthar2000:
Strange strange things keep happening at this tenure, May God help Niger

What's strange in that ram?
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Blackdisciple(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmm end time Ram.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by LikeAking: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dem no supose kill this kind animal.

I want to buy this ram.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by CaptainFM1: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
alfasexy:

The way I'm looking this ram, what it will introduce will pass Ebola and Covid combined. Beware before you eat it.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Felalucky8(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
If na India dem for don turn am to god dey worship am grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Segzy19: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Those ones can worship anything. Once the thing, animal, person or plant has any significant abnormality they will idolise and start worshippimg it
SportsHD:
It's just a genetic deformation.

If it were in Indonesia, they'll have decorated it under a tree and start worshiping it.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by MufasaLion: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
CaptainFM1:

The way I'm looking this ram, what it will introduce will pass Ebola and Covid combined. Beware before you eat it.

Really?
Nigerians!
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by olatunjithomas(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gift52:
Ram with 5 horns sold at a market in Lagos ahead of Sallah celebration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgdJD4A9dr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrbZw9MjyU

That is 5gig RAM
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Cojoin twins
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by dmbb: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Observations, the ram in question has only one ear? And it didn't move a second it's only the camera that moves? This video is not doctored but...
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Shurtman79(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
alfasexy:
would you be able to identify it after slaughter, just asking ooo
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by bizhop01: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
In advance country that ram can be sold for 1 million dollars
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by janvier27(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
ceaser:
This is Haram. Eating its meat potentially shuts the person out of Aljahnah. More importantly, it compromises the qualification for blessings including losing the 73 virgins that are on standby for that person at the gates of alja'nah.

I thought I'd finally seen the comment I was looking for, but with the way you garnished this analysis ;DI'm more confused grin
I'm actually wondering if this would count as some deformity and render it not acceptable for the sallah as I'm told deformed animals are not acceptable sacrifice.
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Jostoman: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
alfasexy:
grin grin
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
lauryy:
that's ram with 5 gigabyte.
this is wisdom
Re: Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. by Lukebryan2sure: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
End time ram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / Akara I Bought For N250 At Ikoyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.