Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. (2939 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by Ifyfrank2(f): 4:03pm On May 12, 2011
I am confuse about this my cousin ex boy friend,her first love wants to date me and he said he loves me and i know i have feelings for him but i can't because i am seeing it as a crime and i have told him that but he won't stop until he gets what he want. He didn't have sex with her and my cousin is about getting married.please i need advise on what to do because i am confuse. please help i need candid advise.
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by MMM2(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2011
op
just give him what he want 4 peace 2 rain,
have u not been giving it 2 other people?
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by simpleseyi: 4:53pm On May 12, 2011
M M M what is your problem na? All your reactions has been very harsh. I will soon cage you now.
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by Abbycrown(f): 5:35pm On May 12, 2011
It's not acceptable, simple!
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by 190: 5:39pm On May 12, 2011
He wants pu-c

Give him pu-c

I dont know why u ladies of these days are damn stingy with PU-Cies
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by segunjowo(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2011
This girl, na wa for you oh, You don't want to deny your heart what it needed most? the guys dikkk to pu- ck that ya yan sh
Please give him what he wants for peace to rain abeg.
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by MMM2(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2011
simpleseyi
mind ur business.
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by Xfactor2(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2011
i had the greatest fun reading this thread. thank you. I think ask you cousin if she wouldn't mind you going out with him if she's marrying someone else. The heart wants what it wants, hahahaha, and so do the other parts it seems.
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by 190: 6:42pm On May 12, 2011
segunjowo:

This girl, na wa for you oh, You don't want to deny your heart what it needed most? the guys dikkk to pu- ck that ya yan sh

ROTFLMFAO!! @ FOR PEACE TO RAIN!!

So wen theres no pu-c for some dudes there would be NO -PEACE for the ladies

[size=28pt]Kai 9JA!! ROTFLMFAOOOOO[/size]
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by Dsense(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2011
segunjowo:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: My Cousin Ex Boy Friend Wants To Date Me. by 190: 7:02pm On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

All D Good Gals Already Taken ??? / Guys Talk / A Must Read For Ladies!!!!!! "Disadvantages Of Uploading Sexy Pics On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.