Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929452 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

I already mentioned who I am supporting, but una no dey ever talk about my fave on this you people's wuruwuru thread, so, I will talk about who you people want to talk about, then, I will go to Twitter and read about my fav in peace.

Tell us your fave make we talk about am small... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
garfield1:

Please,team liquorose should help and vote yerins a little.at least they are close
Yeah right we will surely do.
Yerins has absolutely nothing to fear, i just hope my people from team liquoross can offer him little vote but as long as yerin Is under the Angelic wings of liquorose, he has nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sentimental, ni. When did Nairaland become WhatsApp? Your mind dey shake, you quickly call family meeting. Your girl is in soup
Gbegirsoup:

Why do you have group chat?

No be to reason together?..

Be like you dey ment?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
It's a game, i know but you don't offer up a person for eviction and then go to him and hug him again or offer him your food.
If you want to be real, then be real. That hug Maria gave to White money annoyed me.
I like Maria but the hug was not necessary.
Anyways white money fans are making noise now, wait till when liquoross is up for eviction and see the kind of force and influence her fans will pull.

Liquoross camp are sleeping lions!!!!! If she is put up for eviction, twitter and Instagram will be overwhelmed.

I still think the winner is between her and Maria though.

Truth is, had it been Rose came into the game with little followers like Whitemoney or Maria, She won’t stand a chance against them. She has zero content. Rose winning the show won’t sit well with a lot because she’ was 10x ahead of the rest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Yeah right we will surely do.
Yerins has absolutely nothing to fear, i just hope my people from team liquoross can offer him little vote but as long as yerin Is under the Angelic wings of liquorose, he has nothing to worry about.

Thank you sir.after yerins,my second fav is liquorose and then boma
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Tell us your fave make we talk about am small... tongue tongue

So that you people will start insulting him?

Abeg, focus on Mazi. We no dey fight una
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Coldie:
As much as am a whitemoney fan I for like either saskay or yousef to win this time, at least let someone from the north win this year own.

It has gone round in the south it's time it goes up north
A northern guy won the first BBnaija Ebuka’s set. His name is Katung from Kaduna. But by all means, vote who you want.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
From day one I've always felt WhiteMoney will win this season but I'm not so sure anymore.

No be like this Laycon, Mercy and Miracle take win o. Fans dey go all out to attack any housmate that has any issue with Whitemoney. And this is just the second week o.

Just look at the all out attack on Maria and Pere. The girl said she'll nominate Whitemoney yesterday and you guys were happy. Una don dey prepare for am. The nomination happens and look at all the curses and abuses thrown towards the girl.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Because E no concern you..

Amya please delete that...

I will message you on another dead thread.. tongue

These aprokos are already wetting their pants trying to figure out our strategy..

grin grin grin Serious Aprokos! We can't do two aside without having eavesdroppers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

I already mentioned who I am supporting, but una no dey ever talk about my fave on this you people's wuruwuru thread, so, I will talk about who you people want to talk about, then, I will go to Twitter and read about my fav in peace.
i suspect u are supporting Whitemoney due to the way and manner you demarketed Maria this evening. No wahala, everyone has the right to support whoever they want. Dont let anyone bully you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
Sentimental, ni. When did Nairalabd become WhatsApp? Your mind dey shake, you quickly call family meeting. Your girl is in soup

Isn't it evident with all the hate?

But using that soup to swallow eba is the basis of our meeting. But why you com serious for our meeting like this.

See your fave is on the chopping block. Yousef don dey pass am. If una like make una no go do meeting on how to top yousef. Dey his dey do cho cho cho... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Omo celebrities are supporting white money o, even funke akindele, abi dem pay them... white money fit win this thing o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChristoBam:
From day one I've always felt WhiteMoney will win this season but I'm not so sure anymore.

No be like this Laycon, Mercy and Miracle take win o. Fans dey go all out to attack any housmate that has any issue with Whitemoney. And this is just the second week o.

Just look at the all out attack on Maria and Pere. The girl said she'll nominate Whitemoney yesterday and you guys were happy. Una don dey prepare for am. The nomination happens and look at all the curses and abuses thrown towards the girl.

Talking in the rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amya:

grin grin grin Serious Aprokos! We can't do two aside without having eavesdroppers.

Na wa o..

They are so vested on anything relating to Maria..
grin

Brubumbum went on a wild goose Chase to find out what we were discussing about... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
garfield1:

Thank you sir.after yerins,my second fav is liquorose and then boma
U dey try for Earings chai

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
MasterSteps:

Lol, Uti was BBA. The list is for BBN.
Yeah, I pointed that out by saying "although BBA and not BBN. "
But since we were talking of Nigerians, I threw him in. I used laugh back then as little I was when I saw him forcing himself to smoke and please Sheila ehhn. Kai, Uti! Can like to like woman! Or was it just clout chasing back then, even.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
3gpvids:

U dey try for Earings chai

Up yerins,up south south
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
No need for your advise. Have you found a way to carry her out of that soup, because do you know who the the swallower of the eba, soup and Maria is? Whitey is
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Isn't it evident with all the hate?

But using that soup to swallow eba is the basis of our meeting. But why you com serious for our meeting like this.

See your fave is on the chopping block. Yousef don dey pass am. If una like make una no go do meeting on how to top yousef. Dey his dey do cho cho cho...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
observanc1:
haba, not nice naa, safarigirl is one of the nicest ladies here abeg.
But I have observed she lies alot!!
And I hate liars angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChristoBam:

I tire o.. The hate is too much!

Maria followed her mind. She already said she was gonna nominate the niggar and followed true. Haters wan cut her neck.

But we watch! We go see how the hate train go end.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who dey....??

No retreat..... Keep Voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lawyer

say it

say it

shey law court ni
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
No need for your advise. Have you found a way to carry her out of that soup, because do you know who the the swallower of the eba, soup and Maria is? Whitey is

Not yet! If only you can stop snooping around our meetings and allow us our privacy,I'm sure we would find a way out..

Yousef is gonna give y'all the shocker of your lives... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prech01: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
They have officially made Maria the villain of the season and it will boost her fame in and out of the House eg Tacha, Erica, Tboss, Cece . watch how her Fans will push back by giving her Massive Votes when she is up

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Prech01:
They have officially made Maria the villain of the season and it will boost her fame in and out of the House eg Tacha, Erica, Tboss, Cece . watch how her Fans will push back by giving her Massive Votes when she is up

They don't know it yet.

Maria is officially the most hated housemate of this season.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Prech01:

She won't win the show.... Na GoFundMe laslas, we know how it always ends.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:
Who dey....??

No retreat..... Keep Voting

The difference is only 2%?.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Omo celebrities are supporting white money o, even funke akindele, abi dem pay them... white money fit win this thing o
In my Calabar accent - ' Yuss lukat how the boy (WhiteMoney) fresh nagha! '
Funke, eshe gan ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The difference is only 2%?.. shocked
The beatles are not sleeping. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Abeg who dey hear wetin Maria and Liquorose dey talk? This whispering thing is annoying really.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Prech01:
They don't know they are helping her ministry grin. The next few weeks will be very interesting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.