Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3892075 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

She won't win the show.... Na GoFundMe laslas, we know how it always ends.

Nengi no win but she is the most successful. She no even get GoFundMe sef..

Make maria just reach finals first...

Most of the housemates just want to get to the finals even if they don't win...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Prech01:
They have officially made Maria the villain of the season and it will boost her fame in and out of the House eg Tacha, Erica, Tboss, Cece . watch how her Fans will push back by giving her Massive Votes when she is up
and they all didn't win the show grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
omotolly22:
Lol

Just 2%?.. shocked

Please vote for Yousef aggressively!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

She won't win the show.... Na GoFundMe laslas, we know how it always ends.
Or, awon diaspora Dubai gang will become benefactors. You know how the story goes.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Truth is, had it been Rose came into the game with little followers like Whitemoney or Maria, She won’t stand a chance against them. She has zero content. Rose winning the show won’t sit well with a lot because she’ was 10x ahead of the rest.
Actually big brother brand needs a celebrity power face like liquorose to push up the big brother face ahead a little.
Over the years, winners of Big brother show has done little or nothing to be the actual face of big brother for a year.
No offense but look at mercy, though she is on her own lane but she has not represented the brand very well, the same for efe and miracle.
The only people that have actually push up the big brother brand are laycon and Ebuka, the rest are just going about thier business.
I think for liquorose to be brought in is a Very strategic brand decision.

It's like when real Madrid Bought Ronaldo from Manchester united or when Barcelona bought Neymar.
It was a perfect business decision from the organizers of the show.

If she wins, which she will 100%, she is going to push the brand higher and be a worthy face of big brother naija.
She will head block burster movies, her dance videos will reign across continent and don't be surprise if she goes into Hollywood.
A look at her Instagram page before the show tells you she is going to go very very far in life.

It's a wise decision by the organization if big brother naija because i know, liquorose is the kind of woman you can never Never and i mean Never call an olosho because everything she has and she will have was gotten because she worked for them 100%.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Nengi no win but she is the most successful. She no even get GoFundMe sef..

Make maria just reach finals first...

Most of the housemates just want to get to the finals even if they don't win...
Yeah yeah.... She has to be there to witness the crowning of a king.

Ichie1 of BBnS6

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChristoBam:
From day one I've always felt WhiteMoney will win this season but I'm not so sure anymore.

No be like this Laycon, Mercy and Miracle take win o. Fans dey go all out to attack any housmate that has any issue with Whitemoney. And this is just the second week o.

Just look at the all out attack on Maria and Pere. The girl said she'll nominate Whitemoney yesterday and you guys were happy. Una don dey prepare for am. The nomination happens and look at all the curses and abuses thrown towards the girl.

Lol

Should I show you how fans attacked Erica last year?

They started attacking her from Week 3, and it only got worse as the show continued. So, which one is "No be like that E dey happen"?

It is the same pattern, E no dey change. The only difference is that Maria's own came earlier than the rest, because her 'betrayal' came too early in the game.

Na like this dem dey attack. Go to Twitter and see all the influenzas there already jumping on the wagon, talmbout, "WhiteMoney is endearing", "WhiteMoney is funny", "WhiteMoney was betrayed..."

The same group of influenzas wey jump on last year bandwagon. The gullible supporters will now think the influenzas actually send their fav, when they are only posting for engagement and followers. Dem go come dey follow them, dey do "I concur" inside mentions

Different season, same pattern.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
No need for your advise. Have you found a way to carry her out of that soup, because do you know who the the swallower of the eba, soup and Maria is? Whitey is

Dey hia dey do cho cho cho.

Na 2% white Monkey take pass Yousef now. Yousef the Gentle guy is catching up fast. cheesy

Even Beatrice sef... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beorn, Munzy14, what's the meaning of Nwa ka Ibe ya?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
From official bbnaija page on Facebook

You should all know who is going or staying by now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
omotolly22:
Lol

Una don start.
I voted Yousef sha. Gave Whitemoney 70% and Yousef 30%
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prech01: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
And its for her good, People are donating money in a group to upgrade decoders and most of her fans are people in the UK and S.A
Gbegirsoup:

They don't know it yet.

Maria is officially the most hated housemate of this season.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Or, awon diaspora Dubai gang will become benefactors. You know how the story goes.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
omotolly22:
Lol
White clowns should pray it doesn't turn out like this on Sunday sha. I go too troll their papa after all the noise. grin grin

Cos if you can't pull a 70% against the weakest line up of the season. You can't be considered a contender for the prize yet.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beatris and princess they this house so

Oh I don forget no content from them
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Prech01:
And its for her good, People are donating money in a group to upgrade decoders and most of her fans are people in the UK and S.A

Cool stuff!

Let the hate continue..

Meanwhile Marians should sit up! Lets strategize on how to overcome.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
PS im still yet to have a fav but so far WM credentials is tempting.

I can give my fave guaranteed 20,000 votes every week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Actually big brother brand needs a celebrity power face like liquorose to push up the big brother face ahead a little.
Over the years, winners of Big brother show has done little or nothing to be the actual face of big brother for a year.
No offense but look at mercy, though she is on her own lane but she has not represented the brand very well, the same for efe and miracle.
The only people that have actually push up the big brother brand are laycon and Ebuka, the rest are just going about thier business.
I think for liquorose to be brought in is a Very strategic brand decision.

It's like when real Madrid Bought Ronaldo from Manchester united or when Barcelona bought Neymar.
It was a perfect business decision from the organizers of the show.

If she wins, which she will 100%, she is going to push the brand higher and be a worthy face of big brother naija.
She will head block burster movies, her dance videos will reign across continent and don't be surprise if she goes into Hollywood.
A look at her Instagram page before the show tells you she is going to go very very far in life.

It's a wise decision by the organization if big brother naija because i know, liquorose is the kind of woman you can never Never and i mean Never call an olosho because everything she has and she will have was gotten because she worked for them 100%.

The Big Brother brand does not need anybody to push it.

The Big Brother brand elevates people, not the other way around. This is a franchise that exists in up to 80 different countries and has existed for more than 2 decades.

No housemate can push the brand, because no housemate is bigger than the brand.

You no fit see people like Beverly Naya for Big Brother, anybody you see there is looking for exposure from the brand. Liquorose cannot push the Big Brother brand, stop deluding yourself.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
omotolly22:
Lol
I wish they didn't have to show opinion polls, though. So that those closest rivals won't have a clue of what the stats are like. Then they won't regroup and other fans won't crossover to other ships. That way the true strength of a housemate is revealed in a shocking manner on the eviction day. But it's aiit.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

Yeah yeah.... She has to be there to witness the crowning of a king.

Ichie1 of BBnS6

Make she reach finals First, we go see how that crowning go take place..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol at military regime
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChristoBam:
From day one I've always felt WhiteMoney will win this season but I'm not so sure anymore.

No be like this Laycon, Mercy and Miracle take win o. Fans dey go all out to attack any housmate that has any issue with Whitemoney. And this is just the second week o.

Just look at the all out attack on Maria and Pere. The girl said she'll nominate Whitemoney yesterday and you guys were happy. Una don dey prepare for am. The nomination happens and look at all the curses and abuses thrown towards the girl.
I'm not Buharis fan but just consider the comments you just made now,how would you describe such toxic youths?Abusing each other over big brother?Some of them don't even have decoders at home and struggle to maintain data on their phone.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who will tell Arin that she is not as attractive as she thinks?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I wish they didn't have to show opinion polls, though. So that those closest rivals won't have a clue of what the stats are like. Then they won't regroup and other fans won't crossover to other ships. That way the true strength of a housemate is revealed in a shocking manner on the eviction day. But it's aiit.

True!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:
Who dey....??

No retreat..... Keep Voting

Link
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:
PS im still yet to have a fav but so far WM credentials is tempting.

I can give my fave guaranteed 20,000 votes every week.
for this week please give yousef and whitemoney
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
omotolly22:
From official bbnaija page on Facebook

You should all know who is going or staying by now
all these all unscientific polls you're showing are meaningless
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
carammel:
Beorn, Munzy1, what's the meaning of Nwa ka Ibe ya?

A child that is more than his peers

So, basically, they are saying he has surpassed his mates (usually, in achievements)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LoverOfPussy: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have dropped 500,000 votes for yousef already

If he nor top that poll then I go Sue big brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Make she reach finals First, we go see how that crowning go take place..

That final is not even guarantee, she will be roasted on the week liquorose and white are UP.

You want to place a bet now... Let's transact outside this thread?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nini and Arin, shut the Bleep up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.