Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919357 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

Oh WM was even one of those that put her up? grin grin grin

Omo I can't wait to see this girl face on Sunday grin grin

wait. Only Odogwu put her up?

I thought her name came up like 12 times.

Wow so Odogwu called her name 12 times?

What Odogwu cannot do doesn't exist

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Plextor:
Threebear will stylishly start supporting Liquorose depending the trajectory her chances of winning goes in weeks to come

At the beginning of the season the his/her main support was Maria but it stylishly dropped Liquorose name so that it could probably quote the post later when people accuse it of being bandwagon. He/she will say she always supported Liquorose

We are seeing it subtly now

Bandwagon grin

Lol

Una dey find trouble for this thread o...see shades of diff colors

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Unrelated

S/O to all BigWiz fans kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2021
DownChelsea:

Check the post i mentioned again.

What i said wasn't really about WM,ofcoz WM can nominate anybody he want, everyone has dat liberty.

My point is on Arin,ok?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

Check the post i mentioned again.

What i said wasn't really about WM,ofcoz WM can nominate anybody he want, everyone has dat liberty.

My point is on Arin,ok?

Okay. cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2021
DownChelsea:

This meme don suffer for ur hand sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2021
zicoraads:

cheesy cheesy

I am following my crush, Eeghe. tongue

Where she goes, is where I go. embarassed

kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Threebear:
I don't know why I feel strongly a woman might win this season.

My instincts are never wrong . undecided

I don't see the orb on Whitemoney's head .

I saw it on Laycon's , Miracle , Mercy ...

And presently I'm seeing it on Liquorose sad
Thought Liquorose as the potential Winner as well,buh then again she can be knock off.

Until shez up b4 anything can be certain

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2021
wman:
Omo. Whitemoney is influencing the streets o!

shocked shocked shocked

Barely three weeks into the show and his campaign banners and back drops are everywhere in the streets, he isn't even up for eviction but these posters are littered everywhere as though it's the final already.

I know he prepared ALOT before coming to BB house but isn't this too much?

It's barely three weeks yo!
WM and his people want to turn BBN to a political venture/campaign.

The next batch of HMs will just have to make sure they prepare before hand, arrange studio pictures of every cloth they would wear in the house, rehearse all the moves the will make and make sure it's popping outside for them....

At the end, we will be watching movies and political campaigns instead of reality TV.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Senseii:
Unrelated

S/O to all BigWiz fans kiss
oh wow! I never knew re-mixing with a fellow artiste was an achievement
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Anyway!

Good morning my lovely Team Maria!

A beautiful day to us all...

Let's not forget our Queen of Content is still in the business of dishing out real, fresh, unadulterated Content, and We are all here for it...

The goal, is to Stay coordinated and take her to the Finals...

Our Queen deserves her spot at the Finals and we are going to get her there. Only if we stay United!.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2021
QueenCookie:

Barely three weeks into the show and his campaign banners and back drops are everywhere in the streets, he isn't even up for eviction but these posters are littered everywhere as though it's the final already.

The next batch of HMs will just have to make sure they prepare before hand, arrange studio pictures of every cloth they would wear in the house, rehearse all the moves the will make and make sure it's popping outside for them....

At the end, we will be watching movies and political campaigns instead of reality TV.
That shit was done by ordinarily fans, not his official team.

We love WhiteMoney

E choke

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2021
wman:
Omo. Whitemoney is influencing the streets o!

shocked shocked shocked
This must have been done putting in mind that there will be SMS voting grin grin

Unfortunately things changed grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:

Even if they didn't redeploy WM , the whole house would still be gunning for them. I don't even get the housemates beef over the wildcard thing. They had to do what they did to stay in the game, why r they feeling played. They shd even be happy for them.

Jaypaul is the most clueless person. Rather than sell himself....he is asslicking WM that nominated him...when he comes out he ll hopefully get the logic of Pere and Maria.

Even arin too, when she gets out on Sunday and see WM is part of those that nominated her, her body go come down.

Those of them fighting WM's cause , have they stopped to think he is also entering that room to nominate people? Do they know who he digs and doesn't? That is how foolish they her, bugging their heads about someone else being targeted like say no be competition all of them dey.

there is nothing logical in what pere is doing, you don't gain anything in life by being a schemer, you build bridges, nomination is part of the game but you don't antagonize yourself and expect nothing in return, he should have used the wildcard to his advantage but he chose to play the villain and maria on her own started seeing thing in Pere's view instead of keeping an open mind.
whitemoney definitely outwitted them in their own game, no noise and fight, they were disappointed that he did not make a hell out of it.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2021
Odogwu enjoying his sound sleep unlike when he would be selflessly serving evil Pere in the kitchen

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2021
QueenCookie:

It will be a big slap on their faces when he doesn't win...All the paparazzi will be in vain.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2021
FrankGiel:

Let me help you out...
For those that don't already understand BBnaija.. White money has already won this season of BBNaija.. He already has the Laycon clout and hype. It's laughable when people think Yousef was close to White money last week..
Im not a fan of WM, but his strategy especially during the first two weeks has placed him in pole position already. This will not change.

Maria will not be evicted until the last day of the season.. she will not win, but she will be there till the last day.. she is even stronger in poluplarity than Pere.. White money fans hatred for Pere makes him more popular. Hatred fuels corresponding love in other corners..
All in al, some of us watch for the intrigues of the game.
Outside the house, Maria will make it more than everyone of them for the first two years in terms of endorsements. If you doubt this, then you don't know the power of a pretty girl that is popular in addition.

for you not to have mentioned liquorose means you are not conversant with bbnaija as you claim.
Quote me anywhere .the winner is between whitemoney and liqorose .
Both have gained extra 400k plus followers.
The top five will include Maria

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

It will be a big slap on their faces when he doesn't win...All the paparazzi will be in vain.
We love WhiteMoney

E choke

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2021
QueenCookie:

This Whitemoney support really dey pain you gaan oo, abi people no campaign for their fave in previous years

You go dey alright las las shaa

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Anyway!

Let's not forget our Queen of Content is still in the business of dishing out real, fresh, unadulterated Content, and We are all here for it...

Our Queen deserves her spot at the Finals and we are going to get her there. Only if we stay United!.
Maria is fine but not as fine as this filtered picture, no come dey bobo us

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Is it just me? I luv how WM always carry Yousef along in most games...Yousef coordinated alongside Cross and himself last night.

Leave, WM is a smart Igbo man...hapu nu okwu! grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

This must have been done putting in mind that there will be SMS voting grin grin

We love WhiteMoney

E choke

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Anyway!

She’s sure going to the finals Chief

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Midnight Crew, God bless all of una wella.

Your updates for last night were just the best.

2 hours not wasted at all..

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MarxMike(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2021
kowema:
Liquorose is smart...but I'm finding it really difficult to connect with her.
I went to an all girls Federal college, lesbians are a big turn off for me. This why I can't connect to Liquorose. I could smell the vibes from Miles away. I find similar vibes in Maria too.
About the Emmarose ship, lol, I don't even see any ship, I only see two people coping with themselves.
There's no ship in the house as at this moment
You dey see road oh.. Smfin is fishy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Cameras just showed Whitemoney sleeping for a whole 2 seconds. Who is the content? grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

grin

E choke them grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2021
whether whitemoney win or not, he has achieved his dream which is to make it to the BBNaija house, hence his attitude towards his oppressors. people calling kitchen his strategy, was he not cooking even when he was up for eviction, pere thought that being a chef was what saved him, he is in for a long ride.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2021
kowema:
Liquorose is smart...but I'm finding it really difficult to connect with her.
I went to an all girls Federal college, lesbians are a big turn off for me. This why I can't connect to Liquorose. I could smell the vibes from Miles away. I find similar vibes in Maria too.
About the Emmarose ship, lol, I don't even see any ship, I only see two people coping with themselves.
There's no ship in the house as at this moment
Ship wey dey sail already, will u keep mute
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2021
funpowder:

Maria is fine but not as fine as this filtered picture, no come dey bobo us

Don't try and pitt Nengi and Maria.

Both have their distinct beauty.. Very classy beautiful women.

Only someone with glaucoma will disagree.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2021
funpowder:
Cameras just showed Whitemoney sleeping for a whole 2 seconds. Who is the content? grin

Kitchen camera time dropped by 600%

Pink chair at the corner of the lounge camera time increased by 1000%

The power of Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Don't try And compare Nengi and Maria.

Both have their distinct beauty.. Very classy beautiful women.

Only someone with glaucoma with disagree.
What are you talking about? I only used it as a meme

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.