Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3918209 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Brayss:
Thanks for this
nah him make me like maria but the thing wey he dy yarn ds morning no follow at all

At all at all. They want to give up this early morning. I don't like that mentality.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Beorn:
Cross being in the friendzone is intentional. He doesn't want to commit. He wants to be with every girl. He wants to pit the girls against each other as he promised on stage. What we are seeing playing out is Saskay feeling some type of way over the ladies admiration of Cross and Angel kissing him.
You're smart bro.
Too smart.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Threebear:
Cross deserves more fans .

Dude is so beautiful and entertaining .

Not to mention sexy as hell ! wink

The housemates should give us these new housemates next week , make we pursue them back to ladipo grin

Like say...You be confirmed gay...

... and you dream to fvck ebuka frodd Prince .. and I said earlier you will soon add cross and white.. and you’re already looking at their ass ..

God forbid you.

Nairaland is not a hunting ground and really pity those you will fvck on this forum.

Nonsense... very careless

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2021
safarigirl:
Y'all can say whatever you will of Angel, but that girl is smart and phuckin' talented, and all the slutshaming in the world will never take that away from her.
Tell em!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Na that's kayvee
aside the 2 new male housemates, Sammie is the least followed @84k and cross @ 113k.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
carammel:
Liquorose should brace up though, the housemates are surely coming for her, they will nominate her back to back for being competitive.

While her core fans should brace up too, the fanbase that see themselves as the largest this season will come for Liquorose, they will drag her, campaign against her and bring up so many tales, they will shift their goal post soon.

Interesting days ahead. cheesy

My fave is Emmanuel all day everyday but since he rolls with Lrose, she will be my next fave.

I'm willing to vote Sammie, Saga, Pere, Maria, Angel, Cross, Saskay, Kayvee and JMK whenever they are up either against one another or with any other housemate aside Emmanuel or Liquorose.
He's your fav just because he is fine I already know
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Giel:
Any time I see Pere or Maria complain about food wastage I start laughing.

It's strategy. Strategy. He's using strategy, kitchen monopoly grin
Now you're angry that the housemates are wasting food.
Look at Pere and Boma in the kitchen crying about the way some housemastes are eating more than others and food being wasted. Boma is complaining that he isn't eating well. grin

Why won't some housemates say they are eating better now? When they eat theirs and also eat what other housemastes are meant to eat? grin

Una think say e easy
Hunger looms grin lmao.
Don't worry Boma and Pere. Monday isn't far off.
Lmao grin
Agent Apèrè, good morning oo!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Stanleyucee(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2021
chloroform:
Biggie should shock these people with all their clouts and all. If whitemoney should win this, consecutive season would be nothing to write home about cos winner would always be known too early in the game. I’m sure the organizers would bot want the obvious winner that happened last year to repeat itself again this year.

I’m certain whitemoney is not winning this even though he’s obviously the winner.
white money is winning is very obvious ......rose is very competitive I love her energy most of her fans love her because of her dancing skills and that was before bbn.....now how do you know a winner? Someone that's being loved because of the show trust me most laycon fans don't stream his music they Loved laycon because of the show and he won the show....
And someone that can influence trends if he/she is attacked by a housemates eg laycon/Erica.... White money/pere nd Maria.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Boudiccao:

At all at all. They want to give up this early morning. I don't like that mentality.

He is smart na, he knows Maria can’t win. He recognized the difference between reality and stupidity.

You should follow his footsteps, so you don’t get heartbroken.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Coldie:

You can't analyze anything, don't waste your time
Analysis that is grossly biased. Is that an analysis ? When he ended it with expressing his personal bias and sentiments. He is speaking on behalf of South Africans , according to his analysis. Lol . Funny .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

No. You don't know anything. I will not be like... Hasty conclusion came to play here .
Be calming down, mommy.
k
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
oluwaveeboy:
cross is definitely in the game. He’s gradually winning fans on a low and winning the hms over. I see him escaping alot of nominations. Angel might be in the game too
Unless his game with the girls somehow backfires, I see Cross escaping nominations back to back for some considerable time to come.
Dude is cool with everybody so far; guys and girls.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
k
K . Right back @ you. wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
Oshe analyst.....if liquorose do not win,go and snatch the 90m from biggie and give it to her....

The way the guy just dey drop false analysis don tire me. Him think say to win na by IG and Tiktok followers. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Once people start dropping 'researches' on how a certain housemate cannot win, it's them trying to reassure themselves.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
QueenCookie:

Barely three weeks into the show and his campaign banners and back drops are everywhere in the streets, he isn't even up for eviction but these posters are littered everywhere as though it's the final already.

I know he prepared ALOT before coming to BB house but isn't this too much?

It's barely three weeks yo!
WM and his people want to turn BBN to a political venture/campaign.

The next batch of HMs will just have to make sure they prepare before hand, arrange studio pictures of every cloth they would wear in the house, rehearse all the moves the will make and make sure it's popping outside for them....

At the end, we will be watching movies and political campaigns instead of reality TV.

Next!!!
Who else has tales of woe and pain to type down??
Step forward
grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2021
lajid:

He is smart na, he knows Maria can’t win. He recognized the difference between reality and stupidity.

You should follow his footsteps, so you don’t get heartbroken.

I don't blame you, I blame the ones on this thread that armed you with the audacity to spew this trash in my mentions.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kyra1(f): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Valto:
cross is still doing not doing good on social media.. he is one of the least followed male housemate
Pls what about Pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

K . Right back @ you. wink
k
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2021
MamBi:

Wait, "anyan" as in roach?? grin grin grin
grin grin grin.... seriously am just seeing d error,was supposed to be anyone...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

It's confirmed a lot of you don't watch the show...

Two tasks were given yesterday.
Maria's group won one, while saga's won the other.

Each group got 1.5m.

I don't watch the show yet I post pictures? I didn't watch that part because my meds kicked in but when I was catching up I only saw that Saga's painting won, never knew the other group got something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Like say...You be confirmed gay...

... and you dream to fvck ebuka frodd Prince .. and I said earlier you will soon add cross and white.. and you’re already looking at their ass ..

God forbid you.

Nairaland is not a hunting ground and really pity those you will fvck on this forum.

Nonsense... very careless
There's a lady behind that Moniker. I quoted that moniker at some point and called the person a woman. I no send the " M " beside the name .
If it's not a lady, then it's a shared account between a man and his girlfriend.
Don't let them dribble your mind.
@ Bolded grin grin
What is all this la .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Girliving:

Next!!!
Who else has tales of woe and pain to type down??
Step forward
grin grin
grin grin cheesy...I felt her pains too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Hope anybody has not had sex,I'm patiently waiting to lunch an attack

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Altrarecords:
What you don't understand is cross dosent want to be attached to one lady. There are literally multiple girls who would want him for keeps if he chased them but despite the fact he hasn't chased anyone, you could see them coming to him
Lastly if you call the situation nini and Saga has a relationship then you are a joke. Maria and pere aren't even together. Is it not in Pere's front Maria called cross her crush? Queen and jmk are still too new but they are irrelevant as cross hasn't bothered chasing either. I haven't even seen him talking to them for extended periods
Oga the fact remains that cross is THE MOST SORT AFTER GUY in that house by the ladies and there is exactly ZERO real relationship in the house right now. Which makes him the MVP
You need to learn more about women
Dude, you really know wassup.
Collect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Kyra1:

Pls what about Pere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2021
It's almost 11 am in the morning. The housemastes are bored. Nothing to do. Just hanging out in the garden. Some even asleep.
Big brother will pretend that he doesn't see them.

By 11pm. 11.30pm. big brother will then remember that they have a task to do and start calling head of house to collect brief undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Kyra1:

Pls what about Pere

Pere is trying, currently at 178k followers and more are following.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

There's a lady behind that Moniker. I quoted that moniker at some point and called the person a woman. I no send the " M " beside the name .
If it's not a lady, then it's a shared account between a man and his girlfriend.
Don't let them dribble your mind.
@ Bolded grin grin
What is all this la .

Na man get that moniker... no be today I know him.
And he knows am not lying.

Who dash am female

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.