Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919335 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2021
I am surprised. He doesn't know he is stylishly insulting Laycon's win and the way Icons voted
genius43:

Why you dey change mouth this season na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2021
MamBi:

Good to see that WM was able to forget his blues and get involved with this.. I wish I hadn't missed it. Yousef is also louding his voice nowadays...

If na you survive eviction, come win task nko? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Leave all these talk. That girl is winning!

So you have given up on your Maria so early... Pity!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2021
HajiaNotu:

Leave English first grin

Who you dey support?
Dont deny your white rat oooo grin
I spoke Hausa there too. Not only English. undecided
Ok. Let me keep you in the dark since you have resulted to childish name-calling .
Hajia, sai wata rana.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Maria will go down as one of the best female big brother house mate BBN ever had…babe is the realest and smartest by far…the way she handled that Queen case is top notch….Maria shouldn’t be compared to people like nengi ,racha and co. Abeg….Maria stands out ,,,beautiful yet very intelligent. Pikin wey go school … choi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
sadly she is going if three housemates are going home....

I really feel four people are leaving.. Biggie is not smiling at all this season.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
carammel:
Liquorose should brace up though, the housemates are surely coming for her, they will nominate her back to back for being competitive.

While her core fans should brace up too, the fanbase that see themselves as the largest this season will come for Liquorose, they will drag her, campaign against her and bring up so many tales, they will shift their goal post soon.

Interesting days ahead. cheesy

My fave is Emmanuel all day everyday but since he rolls with Lrose, she will be my next fave.

The agenda has already been moved by NLers for agendment but it didn't agend! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney

You are loved

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2021
jenifer007:

I really feel four people are leaving.. Biggie is not smiling at all this season.
if four people are leaving then these four housemates are leaving on Sunday....

1..arin

2...tega

3..Princess..

4..saskay....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
kowema:
Liquorose is smart...but I'm finding it really difficult to connect with her.
I went to an all girls Federal college, lesbians are a big turn off for me. This why I can't connect to Liquorose. I could smell the vibes from Miles away. I find similar vibes in Maria too.
About the Emmarose ship, lol, I don't even see any ship, I only see two people coping with themselves.
There's no ship in the house as at this moment

Madam vibes smeller....leave story...i also went to a fed govt girls only boarding school. And it's common place for us to have the tomboys among us.however it does not necessarily mean they are lesbians. Right now , most of those that were tomboyish back then, the feminine transformation was so surprising. So being tomboyish mostly has to do with thought flow, carefree nature, growing up mostly with guys etc. It does not connote sexual orientation in most cases.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
mycar:
cross should sell himself more, sell his business, that is what the show is all about, he should talk more about his business.
And expose himself to beef from the guys and imminent nominations? Naah!
He's doing it right staying low-keyed in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Demnan:
I am surprised. He doesn't know he is stylishly insulting Laycon's win and the way Icons voted

It is the human nature, swinging like pendulums. I decided to be on the sidelines this season, I will dish out votes as I will and I have so far tried to avoid inserting myself in Stan brouhaha.

Last week, Majority of my votes went to two HMs who were shown the exit door.

This week they were split between Saskay and Nini, Next week will decide.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

Oh WM was even one of those that put her up? grin grin grin

Omo I can't wait to see this girl face on Sunday grin grin

He said he nominated her from a place of love....looool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Girliving:

So you have given up on your Maria so early... Pity!!!
What do you mean by giving up?

My dear its not by noise making o. It's by viewing the game from perspective....

Maria is a finalist. Her fanbase is huge enough to take her there, if she clinches the prize, cool. If she doesn't, trust me Liquorose is in a better shape to do that....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2021
scondy:

Even if they didn't redeploy WM , the whole house would still be gunning for them. I don't even get the housemates beef over the wildcard thing. They had to do what they did to stay in the game, why r they feeling played. They shd even be happy for them.

Jaypaul is the most clueless person. Rather than sell himself....he is asslicking WM that nominated him...when he comes out he ll hopefully get the logic of Pere and Maria.

Even arin too, when she gets out on Sunday and see WM is part of those that nominated her, her body go come down.

Those of them fighting WM's cause , have they stopped to think he is also entering that room to nominate people? Do they know who he digs and doesn't? That is how foolish they her, bugging their heads about someone else being targeted like say no be competition all of them dey.

The issue why the house is gunning for them has nothing to do with the wildcard thing, the house has moved on.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2021
SoiSoi13:

And you aren't?
When destiny comes say let's support our own what does that means, is it not tribalism?

who is Destiny?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
gameboy727:

Genius wey dey steadily drop pictures here na him you dey talk say no dey watch the show?

So how come he no come know sey Maria's group won a task? Abi he pretended not to see watch that one?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
He's your fav just because he is fine I already know
Emmanuel is fine
He's a smart, calm, Nice, Gentle youngman.
Above all, be is competitive.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
genius43:

I don't watch the show yet I post pictures? I didn't watch that part because my meds kicked in but when I was catching up I only saw that Saga's painting won, never knew the other group got something.

How you're talking...She won a task.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Currently in the house there's a problem brewing, since they are facing food scarcity in the house, the housemates have started hoarding and hiding noodles.

Pere and Maria will say this is Whitemoney's new strategy. To stop cooking so that people will start hiding noodle so they will come and beg him to cook cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
if four people are leaving then these four housemates are leaving on Sunday....

1..arin

2...tega

3..Princess..

4..saskay....

I will definitely miss tega if she is evicted.. She is full of vibes but at the same time it is what it is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
But why Threebear put “male” for her moniker? grin
Might be a shared account between a couple. I used to have the ' f ' attached to mine some months ago when I was using my account with a close female of mine. Since she moved on from me and is not interested in NL that much, I took off the ' f '
But I'm stuck with the name, since monikers can't change.
But, who knows...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
where's that guy that types in capslock every bbn season? Matilda
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
carammel:

Emmanuel is fine
He's a smart, calm, Nice, Gentle youngman.
Above all, be is competitive.
Una dey call anybody smart these days, that boy is not smart

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2021
RightDecision15:

Pere is trying, currently at 178k followers and more are following.
lolz.. he was 169k on Monday night, and only added 9k fans since then.
whitemoney was 400k on Monday night , and now 471k

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Queen of 2days ago gradually gaining fans...ladies luv her slay sense in any attire

She seems like the only new housemate that has blended with the old housemate

JMK needs to go home pls

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
But why Threebear put “male” for her moniker? grin
is a she*male lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Boudiccao:

Good morning to you too.
Biko I am not comfortable with the defeatist tones in some of your post this morning because it is sounding like you are discouraged and at the verge of giving up probably because of bandwagons noise.
Our aim is to Win and not just to make the finals. If we don't aim higher then working for that finals will even be difficult.
Don't let the moral drop. Cheers

Awwww! Sweetheart! The goal isn't to let the moral drop. The goal is to come to terms with reality.When you know what you're up against, you are more focused as opposed to having mixed feelings of uncertainty...

This is our goal, to get to the finals. It's not going to be an easy ride. We are going to pass through hurdles to get there. Let's not relent. Let's not have mixed feelings of uncertainty. Let that be our target first.
Then at the finals, our mindset will certainly change again. We are then sure and ready for what we want. No more uncertainty, no mixed feelings. Just the target. If we get it, fine. If we don't? We go home satisfied and prepare for life after the show for our fave.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Maria will go down as one of the best female big brother house mate BBN ever had…babe is the realest and smartest by far…the way she handled that Queen case is top notch….Maria shouldn’t be compared to people like nengi ,racha and co. Abeg….Maria stands out ,,,beautiful yet very intelligent. Pikin wey go school … choi
Anything to console yourself.....grin grin you people know she is going down already...una don give up so soon...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2021
jenifer007:

He is clearing out the borites in annoyance. Another big clear out is imminent from biggie.Thats the reason he put six up now.Next week he should put the whole house up and wield the big stick too.Let them go on vacation in their house since most of them are just cheerleaders

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

What do you mean by giving up?

My dear its not by noise making o. It's by viewing the game from perspective....

Maria is a finalist. Her fanbase is huge enough to take her there, if she clinches the prize, cool. If she doesn't, trust me Liquorose is in a better shape to do that....

We love WhiteMoney

E choke

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Saltandwater:

The agenda has already been moved by NLers for agendment but it didn't agend! cheesy
It cannot even agend, her fans are loud and are ready to squash any agenda against her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.