Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921516 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's obvious Pere lied about his age as well.

He said he and Boma flows well cause they are around the same age.

Didn't Pere say he is 28?

If Boma is 36, means Boma is almost 10 years older than Pere, how are they almost the same age?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenBnaija: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
YTmami:
Lol @bolded[/b]

Or maybe he did not ear what big brother said and assume he is still talking about being comfortable.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Angel will be paid back in full for everything she said about Laycon Sha..

Sorry, I'm not sorry!

She brought it upon herself. You know you are going to audition for a show but you kept on trolling the person with biggest fanbase in the history of the show till you were called up lol.. village people dey follow her.
Team Angel!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
MamBi:

Yepaaaa, Saga is suspecting Whitemoney as wildcard ohhhhh. For doing too much…

Ehhhh, lawd almighty, I am not ready to let go of that man yet oh… cry cry cry cry

How can you suspect white moimoi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Clement1111:

Wait fess

Are you a man or a lady

Cus ayam not understanding your description method here
I'm both grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pere's DS

*I no start am*

Who has he bonded with?

He thinks Saga and Boma are cool, hasn't bonded with the girls.

Why Saga and Boma?

He and Boma have been in the states, and are around the same age, so they have things in common. Saga is a positive person and he likes being around positive people.

Isolation experience?

It gave him time to reflect on things. With no phones, no one to talk to, he had to do a lot of self reflection, and he discovered himself. It was a great experience.

What did you discover about yourself?

At a point, he wasn't sure he could do this. He pushed himself and discovered he could do it

Anything else?

Nothing else.

DS comes to an end

*This one na sharp sharp DS, a sharp contrast from his friend, Saga*

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kosky(f): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Romanoff:

If Boma is 36, means Boma is almost 10 years older than Pere, how are they almost the same age?

No. I remember Pere specifically saying he was 36.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ilovezzor:
Where to stream
Check out froshloaded on Facebook
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
I get serious asshole vibes from Pere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
please what chanel shows BBN on Gotv and also which subscription package airs the show
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm Rose and Boma wildcards? But aren't they too exposed in the outside world and comported in the game to be just wildcards...if u know what a wildcard really means!

People that appear agitated, Unsettled and seems to be trying too hard to blend with the housemates is a clue!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Romanoff:

He said same circle not age and Pere is 31 or 36, Boma 34

Modified: Pere is 35
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tega in the Diary Room.

Tega talking like Lilo in a way

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
drake49:
please what chanel shows BBN on Gotv and also which subscription package airs the show
Think someone said 27
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Hmmm Rose and Boma wildcards? But aren't they too exposed in the outside world and comported in the game to be just wildcards...if u know what a wildcard really means!

People that appear agitated, Unsettled and seems to be trying too hard to blend with the housemates is a clue!

Yousef might be a wildcard.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
drake49:

Channel 29. Got jolli or Gotv max
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Labadi69:

Come you this girl. Do you have something called a JOB or School? So you actually just sit down and start writing updates for lazy youths? At your age? Are you not over 40? What do you gain with this stupidity? And you call yourself a lawyer? You better go and find something to do with your life before yamayama fall on you this afternoon angry angry angry
charge and bail it lawyer.... Them full NL grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

He is a good suspect more than the rose and Boma...
Even white money is a suspect.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You type smart but come off as the opposite

My posts will show you I supported Nengi last season, cos you keep mentioning Nengi

And I didn't support her because she's fair and attractive, I supported her because she has sense, knows what she's doing and didn't drift away from her goal unlike most of the others

Saskay you mentioned people are hyping, she's not even in the first 3 of most hyped, so who are the people hyping her?

I didn't insinuate having issues with coloured girls, I made a generalised comment on most Nigerians being colourists

And either you admit it or not, it's just the sad reality

Fair gals have an extra advantage over the dark skinned ones

And my comment is even beyond BBN

A lot of gals on campuses that knows nothing about science are now mixing chemicals selling so called organic creams and many gals are bleaching their skins and playing with skin cancer
Cos many now believe being fair gets guys attention

My comment has nothing to do with me like you insinuated, it's all about our Mentality as Nigerians

Let's try and embrace our skin colour

I haven't stanned a female since bba, I might stan 1 this edition still observing...
Colour doesn't matter to me... Just have sense is all

You are just exaggerating things out of your ass. You are equally the only one making this show about skin color when people just want to hype their favs and enjoy the show.
You have a deep seated complex and it's borderline toxic.

Colour doesn't bother you but here you are observing colour of Female Housemates and those supporting them.
Here you are preaching black is beautiful just because Nini and Maria who happen to be light skin are getting the hype for their good looks which has made you uncomfortable to the extent of blackmailing those hyping them up.

If Nini and Maria or any other lighter HMs make you or any Nigerian girl uncomfortable then it is your problem and you have a complex.
If rooting for Nini mean that Nigerians dislike dark girls then it is equally your problem.
Why would stanning these girls make you and others think of bleaching ? Are they the only light skin girls in this world? Why so much emphasis on Skin colour against the fact that they are really beautiful.

Stop creating unnecessarily negative vibes and let viewers support who they like.
You really think you have sense when you are chatting shit. SMH!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Boma, Pere and Saga are a clique a very cool trio

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
nooker:

Channel 29. Got jolli or Gotv max
thanks.. i haven't done the sub and i can't find the station. hope when i sub I'm going to get it appear?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sirqeeboi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Biggie you are so nosy ...said to biggie by Tega
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
Yousef... but but..

Ok lemme keep quiet. We dey watch.

Jos boy? Ray Rayfield mullato get esteem issues?
Unijos fine boy?

Gerrahere jorr grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Aswear!... grin grin grin

I don't think the name is fixed yet Sha.

Better. She deserves a better name
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tega's DS

How are you feeling today?

She has a mad toothache and it has been messing her day up basically.

Big Brother says he will provide a panacea to her problem.

She thanks Biggie and asks that it be made prompt, because the other one is running out.

How does it feel to be in the house?

It feels good, oh my God, it feels good, she can't lie. She wishes she wasn't having this mad pain, , she would have expressed it so much better. She loves it

Thoughts on fellow HMs?

The first one week, there will be unity, but they are getting to know each other and have conversations. She is getting to like some of them, gradually, others will come true. Not like she does not like the rest, but she is bonding more with some people.

Who are these people?

*She laughs, accuses Biggie of being nosy.* She's cool with Saga, he was cool with her yesterday, Jackie Be today too, Maria, she's a pain in her ass, JayPaul, the guys basically, and few of the ladies.

Isolation experience?

The experience has given her a new direction about life, she has been able to do some self-discovery. She couldn't believe she got to talk to herself so much, at one point she think say she go ment. She gave herself a pep talk, told herself how much she had achieved, wrote down stuff she would like to improve about herself and what she would like to drop. She felt it was her against herself, being without TV or communication with the outside world.

Anything else?

She mentions stuff for her toothache. She wants to say thank you, and hopes to heal fast, so, she can get herself back. She also thanks Biggie for allowing her share his apartment. She misses her folks a whole lot, but time no dey, she gats hustle and make money, so, she is sure they will understand, they gats understand. Once she gets through the pain, she will get herself back.

*Diary Session comes to an end.*

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Hei, no be everybody we go suspect like this?

See wetin biggie do us the viewers. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tega's DS is so superb. Am stanning her already , buh she dey act like Lucy and Lilo sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
MamBi:

Hei, no be everybody we go suspect like this?

See wetin biggie do us the viewers. grin grin

Biggie has thrown both HMs and Viewers in a frenzy.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Labadi69:

Come you this girl. Do you have something called a JOB or School? So you actually just sit down and start writing updates for lazy youths? At your age? Are you not over 40? What do you gain with this stupidity? And you call yourself a lawyer? You better go and find something to do with your life before yamayama fall on you this afternoon angry angry angry

I'm serving dear, and I don't have to go to work on Mondays, it's my CDS day.

I will not be posting Diary Sessions from Tuesdays till Fridays, because I will be at work by then.

I am not a lawyer for now, I am a corps member. Thanks for your concern, some of you thrive on trolling for no apparent reason, and that is quite sad.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.